AVZ Discussion 2022

SilentOne

Regular
Just stop mate it’s getting embarrassing listening you bang ffs, we are on the titanic and nige and co are playing nearer my god to thee in background as we slip away

I disagree - lets wait for the ICSID and the ICC rulings.

If you want to bag the Board then thats an invitation for me to comment.

Regards,

SilentOne

Reactions: 1 users

Roon

Regular

Regards,

SilentOne
So wait another what...2 years or so until ICSID is wrapped up? Then more years waiting to see if DRC will eventually respect the ruling?

And of course no bagging the board in the meantime... that is if it's even the same board, given likely automatic spill challenge after another tick against the renumeration report at the next AGM

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users

Scoota30

Regular
The thing is that management are aware of all of the stuff behind the scenes so they are probably comfortable to some degree with the way that things are progressing - i.e winning court cases, being advised by the legal team that it is highly likely at worst we end up with a win at ICSID etc.

What they might not understand is that there are a number of people who still have a high % of their net worth locked up in this and continue to spend their time in full time work with...... no idea what the next step is at the moment? All of the announced court dates have passed as per @Hudnut's comments. What was the outcome of the latest court cases? What are the next dates to come? It isn't hard to put an announcement out every few months with a arbitration/court case updated timeline. It certainly isn't something that needs to be hidden from the "detractors" as they are well aware of what stage of the game they are in.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Chase

Regular
We're fucking mushrooms..nige better take a pay cut if no funding it's a no brainer

Reactions: 4 users
The thing is that management are aware of all of the stuff behind the scenes so they are probably comfortable to some degree with the way that things are progressing - i.e winning court cases, being advised by the legal team that it is highly likely at worst we end up with a win at ICSID etc.

What they might not understand is that there are a number of people who still have a high % of their net worth locked up in this and continue to spend their time in full time work with...... no idea what the next step is at the moment? All of the announced court dates have passed as per @Hudnut's comments. What was the outcome of the latest court cases? What are the next dates to come? It isn't hard to put an announcement out every few months with a arbitration/court case updated timeline. It certainly isn't something that needs to be hidden from the "detractors" as they are well aware of what stage of the game they are in.
We’ve never been given any timelines regarding ICSID. Only person that did provide an outline on how long it will take is 9card who was clearly silenced by management. June 2025 is the initial hearing. We will be lucky to get a decision before 2027. Will be a miracle for any action to be taken on it by the DRC ever. A negotiated outcome is the only way out of this mess this side of 2030 imo

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Bray

Regular
Nigel and everyone should’ve taken a pay cut 2 Fucken years ago, Nigel especially… he has 50 millions reasons too.

Regards, Bray

Reactions: 6 users

Hemicuda

Regular

Regards,

SilentOne
Bla bla getting very very old mate, hearing the same excuses for this clusterfuck whilst nothing changed but our cash reserves

Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom