AVZ Discussion 2022

Azzler

Top 20
FYI if you've recieved your letter from Automic, you need to log in and add the SRN number you got in the mail to your portfolio, for the shares to register on your account.

Just click "Add Holding" on the right of the screen, enter AVZ as the company and enter your new issued SRN number.
It will be approved immediately.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Frank

Top 20
As if these poor people haven't suffered enough, now they have to deal with more drama as,

Tanganyika: the rising waters of the Congo River expose more than 20,000 families to precariousness

The inhabitants of Manono are going through difficult times following the situation of rising water levels in the Congo River.

At least 23,000 families live in precarious conditions, their homes destroyed and farmers deplore the loss of products from their flooded fields.

The territorial administrator, Cyprien Kitanga, who delivers the information to the press on May 31, 2024, says he fears that the population will suffer a food crisis.

“You heard that there were natural disasters, the waters really rose everywhere.

To date, we have recorded at least 23,000 victims throughout Manono-centre.

After the count, a figure was revealed to us by the technical service.

We made reports at the provincial level, to people of good will to be able to come and help the population who spend the night under the stars.

The houses located on the Kiyambi side, on the Manono-center side and on the Kajiba side were swept away.

More than 5,800 hectares have been flooded and we run the risk of famine in Manono this year,” explained Cyprien Kitanga, administrator of the Manono territory.

The latter says he has contacted the provincial government of Tanganyika for humanitarian assistance, unfortunately without success so far.

“Not even a message of hope” is delivered to the victims, he regrets.

mediacongo

Zinjin.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14 users

Frank

Top 20
1717293459666.png

1717293602838.png

1717293476812.png

dog with a bone.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 27 users

Frank

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Azzler

Top 20
Reactions: 8 users

Prod

Emerged
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

protoje

Regular
Can anyone tell me what the Authenticator app is that Automic uses? I get to the verification stage but I must have deleted the Authenticator app thinking I don’t use it… oops…

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Screenshot 2024-06-02 at 13.41.47.png

I don't know if this has to be seen as positive, or negative.

To be honest, the only person who can wind this enormous corruption back has to be a person, without fear, honest, hovering high above the stinking cesspit swamp and fully supported by the President and Prime Minister.
He highly likely will need a golden bullet proof vest and a personal body guard group.
The first ones who would like him to travel one way to the place with 10000 virgins are the chinese fukkers

If that means he sits in a golden chair, so be it.
I rather have that than him sitting on a camping stool corrupt as fuck.

Time will tell what we have here.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Can anyone tell me what the Authenticator app is that Automic uses? I get to the verification stage but I must have deleted the Authenticator app thinking I don’t use it… oops…
I log on and they send me a sms for authenticator log in, page pops up automatically when signing in and applying for authenticator code.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Pokok

Regular
I still feel like I have been fucked up the ass and still no pineapple or a reach around , so if I dont get over $2 a share as now AVZ could be mining this ground and be worth so much more , china fuck off ... look at the news tonight about gas out of east timur

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users
FYI if you've recieved your letter from Automic, you need to log in and add the SRN number you got in the mail to your portfolio, for the shares to register on your account.

Just click "Add Holding" on the right of the screen, enter AVZ as the company and enter your new issued SRN number.
It will be approved immediately.
New SRN Number? Only got my old HIN and its 9 characters at most. How do I go about retrieving it?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Spikerama

Regular
New SRN Number? Only got my old HIN and it’s 9 characters at most. How do I go about retrieving it?
Automic should have sent you a notice in the mail. Not email but the snail version. Check your front gate mate.

Reactions: 4 users

Frank

Top 20
1717330642971.png

1717330671545.png

1717330690313.png

Zinjin.jpg

• Fire
  • Thinking

Frank

Top 20
1717331183086.png

1717331226927.png

1717331245204.png

1717331311514.png

1717331345349.png

dog with a bone !.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Screenshot 2024-06-02 at 20.48.58.png

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users

Frank

Top 20
1717374513805.png

1717374543839.png

1717374419186.png

1717374314797.png

• Fire
  • Haha

cruiser51

Top 20
AJN Resources Inc. +44 7496 291 547 CSE: AJN, Frankfurt: 5AT info@ajnresources.com Suite 1400 - 1199 West Hastings St, Vancouver BC V6E 3T5 Page 1 ajnresources.com CSE: NEWS RELEASE 30/05/24 AJN Resources Inc. Announces Commencement of RC Drilling at its Manono Northeast Project, Tanganyika Province, DRC. Vancouver, BC, May 30, 2024: AJN Resources Inc. (CSE: AJN) (Frankfurt: 5AT) (AJN or the Company) is pleased to announce that the Company has commenced reverse circulation (RC) drilling on its Manono Northeast Project (PR 15282). Hub Drilling Limited, a South African based drilling company, has been contracted to follow up on drilling data received from the ongoing percussion drilling programme. The percussion drilling programme identified three zones of alluvial sediment adjacent to the granite contact zones, which are interpreted to overlie the continuation of the Manono pegmatites onto PR 15282. These target zones were identified along two section lines as shown in Figure 1 and will be tested across the full 7km extent of the property including samples with anomalous lithium and tin, which were identified in the southern portion of PR 15232. The RC drilling programme will be revised once the Company has a better understanding of the distribution of lithium bearing pegmatites within the licence area. The Company intends to give regular updates with respect to the progress of the RC drilling and commencement of the diamond drilling programme on the project area. The percussion drilling further confirmed that the PR 14537 property, which borders PR 15282, is underlain by granite and has no economic potential. The company has since withdrawn its interest and will not continue exploring on this licence. Figure 1: Percussion Holes Drilled to Date and Position of the First Line of RC Drilling. Note the Interpreted Continuation of Pegmatites and RC Drill Targets in close Proximity to the Granite Contact and Results of Stream Sediment Samples. AJN News Release 30/05/24 Page 2 CEO and President Klaus Eckhof commented: “We are extremely excited to commence this next phase of our exploration programme at the Manono Northeast Project. The RC drilling will allow us to better understand the geological structures and potential mineralisation at deeper levels within our licence area. Our initial percussion drilling has provided valuable insights, and we look forward to expanding on this knowledge with more detailed drilling, sampling and analysis.” Figure 2: Photo of the RC Drill Rig on the Manono Northeast Project. Manono Northeast Project To date the Company has carried out numerous pitting and stream sediment sampling programmes at its Manono Northeast Project, which have led to the identification of tin mineralization and grades of up to 400ppm lithium (Li). Percussion drilling has covered a further 5km across the project area and has identified the interpreted continuation of the Manono pegmatites onto PR15282 as shown in Figure 1. These strong results highlight the potential for the lithium–caesium–tantalum (LCT) pegmatites that were found at the nearby Manono project to continue onto the Manono Northeast Project. The Company notes that the northernmost trench at the Manono project, which was announced to have intersected near surface lithium bearing pegmatites, is located only 7 km to the southwest of the Manono Northeast Project boundary. AJN News Release 30/05/24 Page 3 QP Statement Mr Stephen Alan Mawson is a consultant of AJN Resources Inc. and a qualified geologist. Mr Mawson is a registered Professional Natural Scientist (Geological Science) with the South African Council for Natural Scientific Professions (SACNASP Reg. No. 400074/03) and a member of the Geological Society of South Africa. Mr Mawson is a qualified person (QP) under NI 43-101 and has reviewed and approved the scientific and technical information contained in this news release. About AJN Resources Inc. AJN is a junior exploration company. AJN’s management and directors possess over 75 years of collective industry experience and have been very successful in the areas of exploration, financing and developing major mines throughout the world, with a focus on Africa, especially the Democratic Republic of the Congo. For further information, please contact Investor Relations: Sheena Eckhof Director, Investor Relations sheena@eckhofconsulting.com Visit us at www.ajnresources.com Tel: +44 7496 291547 On Behalf of the Board of Directors Klaus Eckhof CEO and President klauseckhof@monaco.mc Cau:eek:nary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements The information in this news release may include certain information and statements about management’s view of future events, expectations, plans and prospects that may constitute forwardlooking statements. Forward-looking statements are based upon assumptions that are subject to significant risks and uncertainties. Because of these risks and uncertainties and as a result of a variety of factors, the actual results, expectations, achievements or performance may differ materially from those anticipated and indicated by these forward-looking statements. Although AJN Resources Inc. believes that the expectations reflected in forward-looking statements are reasonable, it can give no assurances that the expectations of any forward-looking statements will prove to be correct. Except as required by law, AJN Resources Inc. disclaims any intention and assumes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements to reflect actual results, whether as a result of new information, future events, changes in assumptions, changes in factors affecting such forwardlooking statements or otherwise. Neither the Canadian Securities Exchange nor its Market Regulator (as that term is defined in the policies of the Canadian Securities Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. Not for distribution to United States newswire services or for dissemination in the United States.

It is AJN's permit, north of 13359

• Wow
Reactions: 7 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
@Roon doing a stellar job over on the crapper giving our detractors plenty to work with, keep up the good work mate! We get it, you have a point of view and are very smart, great stuff

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

JNRB

Regular
If NF didn't have a conflict of interest issue before he sure as he does now.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom