AVZ Discussion 2022

CHB

Regular
Thank you my man 😇

Thank U Reaction GIF by BROCKHAMPTON

I'm pretty sure most of us would be happy around the $1 mark and wrap this up within the next 2-3 months, though it may not be ideal for everyone but its not the worse outcome.

As for me, If I come up short on recovering my investment, I have a plan, I am sure that the Brisbane crew, Nells, TDITD, CHB, and maybe, just maybe, Deeboss will join me in organizing a Story Bridge Fun Run to draw the rest of the AVZ SHs to my GoFundMe page. Heck, I might even do my own Road Shows, hopping from city to city, hosting bridge "fun" runs ft. Nige, the Dog with the Bone, and conclude it all at at Jaq's yacht, Win Win Win for all :ROFLMAO:
I'm dedicating my gold coast half marathon to you.

Better get that gofundme page created 😂

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Thank you my man 😇

Thank U Reaction GIF by BROCKHAMPTON

I'm pretty sure most of us would be happy around the $1 mark and wrap this up within the next 2-3 months, though it may not be ideal for everyone but its not the worse outcome.

As for me, If I come up short on recovering my investment, I have a plan, I am sure that the Brisbane crew, Nells, TDITD, CHB, and maybe, just maybe, Deeboss will join me in organizing a Story Bridge Fun Run to draw the rest of the AVZ SHs to my GoFundMe page. Heck, I might even do my own Road Shows, hopping from city to city, hosting bridge "fun" runs ft. Nige, the Dog with the Bone, and conclude it all at at Jaq's yacht, Win Win Win for all :ROFLMAO:
Either we all make money or none of us do imo
IMG_0054.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Tanganyika: The Provincial Assembly examines the case of the embezzlement of 70 million USD from Manono Lithium after pressure from youth​

Foxtime.cd

May 30, 2024

Tanganyika: The Provincial Assembly examines the case of the embezzlement of 70 million USD from Manono Lithium after pressure from youth

The COMINIERE company is at the center of a scandal of proven corruption and embezzlement of approximately 70 million US dollars from an allocation which would have been made by Zijin Mining for the benefit of a non-governmental organization (NGO) headed by Jean E' ngazi, member of the board of directors of this state portfolio company.

After several denunciations, the synergy of notable young people associated with the children of traditional chiefs and other young people from Tanganyika spoke with the President of the Provincial Assembly Cyrile Kimpwa Mukalayi last Monday to request the involvement of the deliberative body so that this money comes in in the province and benefits the children of Tanganyika.

In response, the President of the Provincial Assembly reassured young notables of the involvement of his institution while inviting those responsible for the Manono Lithium company to find clarification.

Furthermore, according to the Coalition Congo N'est à Ventere (CNVAP) this observation is only the most recent in a succession of worrying information on the opaque management of the country's lithium assets by Cominière – a company from the state portfolio

The CNPAV calls on the Government of the Republic and the control institutions to launch an official investigation into the mismanagement by Cominière and the ministries of mines and portfolio of the Kitotolo-Manono lithium deposit; and considered that these payments could create conflicts of interest through illicit enrichment of members of the board of directors of Cominière and indeed constitute a misappropriation of funds to the detriment of the Congolese population who live in extreme poverty.

James Kabwe

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

Frank

Top 20
1717197401950.png

1717197268918.png

1717197519812.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

JohnJoyce

Regular
Gotta say it’s the quietest I’ve seen comminiere on X for
Months!!
Squeaky bum time for them!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

The one things that shits me to tears about the $70M is that despite the funds being missing they continue to be generally considered as a legitimate payment from fucking Zijin for the right to mine the Manono tenement!

Fuck me!!!

Yes, everyone is saying the money has been embezzled and they are investigating that fact but I don't think the general voice is also that it's a bullshit and corrupt payment to steal Manono from AVZ and the Congolese people in the fucking first place!

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 48 users

Frank

Top 20
DoL.jpg

CENAREF dismantles a mafia network in the payment of VAT

It appears from investigations carried out by CENAREF that a well-seen mafia network involving a few agents of the DGI and mining companies is making several million dollars to the detriment of the Congolese state.

Indeed, when it comes to mining companies paying VAT, DGI agents in complicity with the mining companies organize to pay a derisory amount to the Public Treasury and the large chunk is paid into an account deprived of a DGI agent, who, in turn, will share the funds with his colleagues who are part of the mafia network.

CENAREF has got its hands on a well-maintained and covered network, a circuit that dates back a long time, which runs from Lubumbashi to Kinshasa, where the major beneficiaries are located.

The company AECI MINING DRC SARL is trapped and sees its accounts blocked and its financial director, Mr. Patrick Kalambay, arrested and transferred to Makala, for having withheld when paying VAT, from the amount to be paid, a large piece.

The rest was paid into the account of Mr. Kayembe Numbi, an agent of the DGI, currently wanted by the Lubumbashi public prosecutor's office.

He preferred to take the smallest piece for the public treasury.

mediacongo

1717212940529.png

1717212998280.png

After the government, cleaning expected at Félix Tshisekedi's office

The restructuring of the cabinet of the President of the Republic Félix Tshisekedi remains without a doubt the significant event in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), after the establishment of the Suminwa government, revealed Wednesday May 29 in the early hours.

Indeed, the second term of the Congolese president, which promises to be tumultuous with the prospect of the revision or even the change of the constitution, will first have to go through an in-depth restructuring of his cabinet, the current one having been criticized because it is made up of friends and relatives who did not provide him with the services hoped for by the population.

Currently, Guylain Nyembo, who previously held the position of Director of Cabinet of the President, is now entering the Suminwa government as Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Planning and Coordination of Development Aid.

This change comes almost three years after the arrest of Vital Kamerhe, putting an end to the interim of Eberande Kolongele.

Confirmed departures

In addition to Guylain Nyembo, other collaborators of the President will also see their responsibilities change. André Wameso Nkwaloki, deputy chief of staff in charge of economic and financial issues, was elected national deputy in the Kongo Central province.

Likewise, the roving ambassador of the Head of State, Mr. Danny Banza Maloba, was elected provincial, national deputy and senator in the Haut-Lomami province.

Currently, Danny Banza Maloba is awaiting validation of his mandate as senator, as is Sylvain Taupin Kabongo Mukengeshayi, coordinator of the President's administrative secretariat, elected senator in the Kasai Central province.

In addition, Maître Jacquemain Shabani, principal advisor to the Head of State in political matters and the electoral process, is leaving the presidential office to lead the mega Ministry of the Interior, Security and Customary Affairs within the Suminwa government. Stéphanie Mbombo, member of the personal service of the Head of State, has been appointed deputy minister in charge of the New Climate Economy within the Judith Suminwa government.

It is interesting to note that the last restructuring of Félix Tshisekedi's cabinet dates back to 2023.

At that time, some people were transferred, others dismissed, and new entrants were appointed. Some functions have also been removed.

These changes came after the announcement of the reshuffle of the Sama Lukonde government.

New blood!

The start of Félix Tshisekedi's second term is a crucial moment for the Democratic Republic of Congo, as adjustments within his cabinet will impact governance and policy implementation in the country.

Félix Tshisekedi will now have to work with a new team to meet the challenges facing him during his second five-year term at the head of the country.

mediacongo

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Frank

Top 20
The one things that shits me to tears about the $70M is that despite the funds being missing they continue to be generally considered as a legitimate payment from fucking Zijin for the right to mine the Manono tenement!

Fuck me!!!

Yes, everyone is saying the money has been embezzled and they are investigating that fact but I don't think the general voice is also that it's a bullshit and corrupt payment to steal Manono from AVZ and the Congolese people in the fucking first place!

That maybe true unfortunately Bro, but at least it's shining a very bright light and keeping the focus on those corrupt "Cants" and their shenanigans at Cominiere atm, not to mention adding a louder voice to AVZ on top of the ICSID pressure on the President / DRC to do something imo 🔦

Furthermore, according to the Coalition Congo N'est à Ventere (CNVAP) this observation is only the most recent in a succession of worrying information on the opaque management of the country's lithium assets by Cominière – a company from the state portfolio.

The CNPAV calls on the Government of the Republic and the control institutions to launch an official investigation into the mismanagement by Cominière and the ministries of mines and portfolio of the Kitotolo-Manono lithium deposit; and considered that these payments could create conflicts of interest through illicit enrichment of members of the board of directors of Cominière and indeed constitute a misappropriation of funds to the detriment of the Congolese population who live in extreme poverty.

#Weekend.jpg

#yall-come-back.jpg

Always_Look_Bright_Side_Life.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Why is it not a good look if we require another extension?

Why can't it be a good sign?

You literally said in that same post maybe negotiations on a bigger scale are being finalised.

If we are close to a deal why take the Locke deal. I'd imagine Locke is locked in already.
I think @TLH is referring to the fact that AVZ is low on funds and we need Locke funding badly at the very least to remain solvent .....not a good look if we dont achieve that, a further extension just seeds further doubt which we dont need considering the vultures China / Cominiere would be licking their lips and ready to clean up the carcass....;)

Who knows whats going on in the back ground , but AVZ need to be well funded to prepare for any eventuality

imo

• Thinking
Reactions: 23 users

Doc

Master of Quan

Fuck me!!!

110%!

They are outraged over the 70m but they not going a step back to the illegal obtaining of Manono. So if they cough up another $70mil is all forgotten and off to mine Zijin go?
Would love the NGO’s to be outraged at the theft of Manono and we gain some publicity from that angle.

• Fire
Reactions: 30 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Don’t forget the DRC is a very religious country where Christianity has strong roots, over 70% of the population is Christian;)
That may be true Leo, but the powers that be are from satan.....:devilish::poop:

How else could you come to any other conclusion given the systemic corruption which continues , whilst the general populace continue to starve to death.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I think @TLH is referring to the fact that AVZ is low on funds and we need Locke funding badly at the very least to remain solvent .....not a good look if we dont achieve that, a further extension just seeds further doubt which we dont need considering the vultures China / Cominiere would be licking their lips and ready to clean up the carcass....;)

Who knows whats going on in the back ground , but AVZ need to be well funded to prepare for any eventuality

imo
It is painfully obvious Zijin's policy is to bleed AVZ financially to death, therefore AVZ should shut the fuk up about its plans how it intends to finance its legal fight and what stage they are at.

Any real SH who doesn't understand that very simple fact and is every five fukkin minutes on the phone asking 'are we there yet?' needs a new fukkin brain.

There is nothing, that stops Zijin to operate in the dark and offer any potential finance candidate a big brown paper bag, as long as they drag AVZ along for ages and achieve a big fat zero.

They just gave US$70 million to keep Cominiere and associated government clan quiet. They don't give one iota where the DRC spend that money, as long as they can have the Manono lithium deposit.
You don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand that.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

wombat74

Top 20
It is painfully obvious Zijin's policy is to bleed AVZ financially to death, therefore AVZ should shut the fuk up about its plans how it intends to finance its legal fight and what stage they are at.

Any real SH who doesn't understand that very simple fact and is every five fukkin minutes on the phone asking 'are we there yet?' needs a new fukkin brain.

There is nothing, that stops Zijin to operate in the dark and offer any potential finance candidate a big brown paper bag, as long as they drag AVZ along for ages and achieve a big fat zero.

They just gave US$70 million to keep Cominiere and associated government clan quiet. They don't give one iota where the DRC spend that money, as long as they can have the Manono lithium deposit.
I think Nigel is on top of everything . He's going to bring it home for Team AVZ . I can feel it in my plumbs . Have always admired his confidence .(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Nellie17

Regular
I think Nigel is on top of everything . He's going to bring it home for Team AVZ . I can feel it in my plumbs . Have always admired his confidence .(y)(y)(y)(y)
I hope that's not a drunk wombat talking?

Screenshot_20240601_203049_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
the dripping sarcasm is palpable 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Samus

Top 20

Fuck me!!!

1000014371.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

TheCount

Regular

IMG_0517.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

CashKing

Regular
WTF The old Wombat is back 😆

Or Check tomorrow who hacked your account mate as way to much positivity for you…

GLTAH

• Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Don't forget, Felix could always grab hold of them plums to line up his favourite national ramjet tool to give your sphincter a serious reaming mate.
And that is without lubricant.

Just have a box of tissues handy.

1717247178900.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom