AVZ Discussion 2022

BEISHA

Top 20
The complete picture of DRC Government
Good female representation Ashlee..........will they keep the men honest ?

Reactions: 3 users

Flight996

Regular
Good female representation Ashlee..........will they keep the men honest ?

Mate, based on experience, if you woke up next to either of these corrupt barkers you'd need a dialysis machine and some Amoxicillin.

Attachments

• MoM Grub.JPG
    MoM Grub.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 21
  • Green Grub.JPG
    Green Grub.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Flight996

Regular
It was a facetious comment mate....;)
Oh, cool.
Still nobody and nothing can unseat the Grand Dukee of Corruption, Celeste Kibeya. Those lips would be in demand in Darlinghurst.

Attachments

• Kibeya King Grub.JPG
    Kibeya King Grub.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

TLH

Regular
31st May 2024 Locke finance - not a good look if we require another extension. :unsure:
An update before the weekend would be great if it hasn't yet been Locke'd in.
Who knows maybe negotiations on a bigger scale are being finalised...got to remain hopeful.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

oxxa23

Regular
31st May 2024 Locke finance - not a good look if we require another extension. :unsure:
Who knows maybe negotiations on a bigger scale are being finalised...got to remain hopeful.
why do we care if it's a good look or not? we aren't shopping our shares to investors.

It could be avz stalling for as much as we know... perhaps we're delaying in the hopes of not needing it for an impending sale. Of course, that could be complete frog shit too...

but, not stressed about the aesthetics of it.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 24 users

oxxa23

Regular
Mate, based on experience, if you woke up next to either of these corrupt barkers you'd need a dialysis machine and some Amoxicillin.
you'd wake up bandaged and one kidney lighter i'd reckon...

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

TDITD

Top 20
Why is it not a good look if we require another extension?

Why can't it be a good sign?

You literally said in that same post maybe negotiations on a bigger scale are being finalised.

If we are close to a deal why take the Locke deal. I'd imagine Locke is locked in already.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

ChillaM

Wouldn't trust any high official in any country that "give thanks to the Lord God" they're some of the most self-righteous crooks and what's more he has experience in major oil companies, the training ground for the biggest unrepentant multinational crooks.
To quote another crook, Ronald Reagan, "trust but verify" - I'll believe it when I see it.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

lellep

Regular
Don’t forget the DRC is a very religious country where Christianity has strong roots, over 70% of the population is Christian;)

Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Corruption is agnostic when it comes to your religion or lack of one...

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Flight996

Regular
Corruption is agnostic when it comes to your religion or lack of one...

Yes, sanctimonious rodents invoking the name of God on the one hand while picking the pockets of the poorest in society with the other.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 15 users

Azzler

Top 20
Yes, sanctimonious rodents invoking the name of God on the one hand while picking the pockets of the poorest in society with the other.
Evil by it's nature needs to be deceptive, what better place to hide than in the institutions that proclaim to be more holy than thou?
Even better, you can manipulate it's scriptures to interperate your evil intentions as gods will, which is incontestable!
Then you get to call those trying to prevent evil the satan worshippers, trying to impede gods will!

Yep I think religion is the most evil thing that has ever existed on this planet.
(But there are genuinely good people who wish only good will in their numbers)

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Frank

Top 20
1717144752201.png

1717144783260.png

1717144871534.png

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Frank

Top 20
1717145072014.png

1717145116001.png

1717145649939.png

1717145686236.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Mute22

Regular
Why is it not a good look if we require another extension?

Why can't it be a good sign?

You literally said in that same post maybe negotiations on a bigger scale are being finalised.

If we are close to a deal why take the Locke deal. I'd imagine Locke is locked in already.
No announcement. Sometimes I feel like management get off on edging us.

I tend to agree, no news doesn't necessarily mean bad news. A delay with Locke could just as easily be coming from our end as we work on a MOU to a level where we won't need lawyers until the second coming.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
No announcement. Sometimes I feel like management get off on edging us.

I tend to agree, no news doesn't necessarily mean bad news. A delay with Locke could just as easily be coming from our end as we work on a MOU to a level where we won't need lawyers until the second coming.
I'd agree except for the fact the new ministers were only sworn in this week.

No way has any deal been negotiated.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

tonster66

Regular
Don’t forget the DRC is a very religious country where Christianity has strong roots, over 70% of the population is Christian;)
The other 30% are the politicians

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

oxxa23

Regular
I'd agree except for the fact the new ministers were only sworn in this week.

No way has any deal been negotiated.
Absolutely could be right, but, what's the one constant? Felix, maybe he just needed the change in place and instructions already waiting... maybe I'm full of piss and wind and red wine :)

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Rediah

Regular
The way I see it the only outcome where management will sell below the ATH of 1.375 is if all potential claims by Omni Bridgeway ie Dathomir and Zijin are put to the sword in arbitration

The wording of announcements regarding these matters suggests as such

Personally I would vote no to anything below 1.38 for a full buyout as I have stated many times as there is no way I would want to see legends like @Rediah lose out due to no fault of their own

On an off market transfer for my personal shares only I may be persuadable to a lower price but I wouldn’t be going under a buck even in that situation

My guess at the final sale price still stands at 1.88 for the same obvious reasons

Thank you my man 😇

Thank U Reaction GIF by BROCKHAMPTON

I'm pretty sure most of us would be happy around the $1 mark and wrap this up within the next 2-3 months, though it may not be ideal for everyone but its not the worse outcome.

As for me, If I come up short on recovering my investment, I have a plan, I am sure that the Brisbane crew, Nells, TDITD, CHB, and maybe, just maybe, Deeboss will join me in organizing a Story Bridge Fun Run to draw the rest of the AVZ SHs to my GoFundMe page. Heck, I might even do my own Road Shows, hopping from city to city, hosting bridge "fun" runs ft. Nige, the Dog with the Bone, and conclude it all at at Jaq's yacht, Win Win Win for all :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom