Top 20
1000014378.gif
1000014377.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Nellie17

Regular
If NF didn't have a conflict of interest issue before he sure as he does now.
Why? It has nothing to do with our tenements has it?

Cheers,
Nellie

Reactions: 15 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Lithium exploration next to lithium tenement certainly doesn’t pass the sniff test for me, he should’ve sold those shares 2 years ago, spit in the face to avz shareholders doing it bloody tough.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Frank

Top 20
1717405327065.png

1717405226031.png

1717405250660.png

1717405409201.png

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Lithium exploration next to lithium tenement certainly doesn’t pass the sniff test for me, he should’ve sold those shares 2 years ago, spit in the face to avz shareholders doing it bloody tough.
You’re right, he should have sold as they’ve dropped 66% in value from 2 years ago😳
(But I get what you mean)

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20
You’re right, he should have sold as they’ve dropped 66% in value from 2 years ago😳
(But I get what you mean)
Well, well....
He could have used it as a tax deduction. :oops::oops::oops:

And Nigel's wife should stop fukking shopping at Woolies and Nigel should only fly Qantas airlines...
And... his choice of toilet paper totally pisses me off, he should get it flown in from Lubumbashi and help the local DRC population!

I actually think Nigel's shares are not my business!
If I would have been concerned about it, I would have sold my AVZ shares ages ago.
It was not a fukking secret, was it?

Don't people do their dd before they buy shares?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Samus

Top 20
From memory it only became a concern when AJN released that they would be applying for the Northern tenement after it was split from 13359 when our management had publicly stated that it would be renewed for us under exploration permit.
He has enough shares that; had he sold he would have decimated the share price & should have done so imo.
Anyway the shit show continues...

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Well, well....
He could have used it as a tax deduction. :oops::oops::oops:

And Nigel's wife should stop fukking shopping at Woolies and Nigel should only fly Qantas airlines...
And... his choice of toilet paper totally pisses me off, he should get it flown in from Lubumbashi and help the local DRC population!

I actually think Nigel's shares are not my business!
If I would have been concerned about it, I would have sold my AVZ shares ages ago.
It was not a fukking secret, was it?

Don't people do their dd before they buy shares?
Piss taking

When I bought AVZ, Klaus and Ferguson were running the show. I didn’t give a shit about their other directorships or shareholdings, as they rowed the same boat

It would have become our business if AJN had got hold of the North though, as the optic’s would have been terrible

I agree Directorships and shareholdings are different beasts

Turns out there was nothing to see, except Klaus opportunism and Nige had already resigned as a Director, as he should have done

RHyNO

Regular
So you have a slave phone then?
Don’t we all mate! Hope Nigel can sort this so at least our mine isn’t a part of the problem!

Reactions: 2 users

Frank

Top 20
1717417846597.png

1717417880134.png

1717417901693.png

1717417946226.png

1717418146622.png

1717418046485.png

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

oxxa23

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
AJN is coming up now as a distraction. Don’t get dragged into a shit and useless argument that detracts from AVZ and the main issue of Zijin and complicit corruption from DRC individuals in power who have blocked Manono for more than 2 years!!!!!

• Fire
Reactions: 31 users

JNRB

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

protoje

Regular
12-14 June... the shit show is nearly upon us again.... farken unbelievable.
Well I can understand why a lubricant company wants to be a major sponsor… target market for advertising! 🍍

• Haha
  • Fire

RHyNO

Regular
AJN is coming up now as a distraction. Don’t get dragged into a shit and useless argument that detracts from AVZ and the main issue of Zijin and complicit corruption from DRC individuals in power who have blocked Manono for more than 2 years!!!!!
Fair point but I think it’s also important to keep management on that particular shitlist. It’s very rich of Nigel to be a shareholder and previous board member of a company that is in direct fucking competition with us. Additionally and I’ll say it again for those who just arrived.
“Good legal title”
“Spurious in Nature”
Are 2 blatant lies told to shareholders.
Or 2 examples of how the entire executive branch are incompetent.
One or the other. They either lied to cover up how fucked (and by fucked I mean embroiled in legal proceedings and now delisted) we were. Or they were so stupid they didn’t see how fucked we were. Us not getting fucked is their job. Fucking us. Is the Job of the ccp and DRC.. someone has not done their job!
Just think it’s important to keep the heat on and the blame appropriate. Crying victim after 2+ years of complete failure is a bit rich, not to mention the 1/2 mill pay packets with “performance bonuses” paid out of OUR MONEY. Where is Locke?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Frank

Top 20
Decline of a state: the DRC fourth poorest country in the world, in the IMF-Global Finance ranking

Global Finance, an American magazine known for its rankings of the best financial institutions in the world, recently published the ranking of countries on the planet according to their wealth.

These awards and rankings have become a standard of excellence throughout the world, and are recognized for their reliability.

In the latest ranking drawn up with macroeconomic data from the IMF, the DRC has the sad privilege of appearing in the top 5 of the poorest countries in the world.

To develop its ranking, Global Finance based itself on GDP per capita as shown in a recent IMF report.

Although GDP per capita is often considered the standard metric for measuring the wealth of nations, it has been compensated for by differences in the cost of living and inflation rates, using, not the constant dollar, but the dollar in purchasing power parity (PPP).

Which, according to the magazine, makes it possible to better assess the purchasing power of an individual in a given country.

“It is difficult to identify a single cause of long-term poverty.

Corrupt governments can turn a very rich nation into a poor nation,” writes Global Finance in its report. :(

Who adds: “The same goes for a history of exploitative colonization, weakness of the rule of law, war and social unrest, difficult climatic conditions or hostile and aggressive neighbors.

The weaknesses are getting worse: a country in debt will not be able to afford good schools, and a poorly educated workforce will limit capacity.”

Deteriorating outlook

According to the report, the figures are striking: in the 10 richest countries in the world, the average annual purchasing power per capita is more than $110,000, in the 10 poorest countries, it is less than $1,500.

The worst part is that poverty is often likely to lead to more poverty.

In the latest edition of the World Economic Outlook, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) explains how poor countries could fall deeper into difficulties: "Decline in growth implies a deterioration in prospects or living standards and a reduction of global poverty.

A persistent low growth environment, combined with high interest rates, would threaten debt sustainability and could fuel social tensions and hamper the green transition. Furthermore, expectations of lower growth may discourage investments in capital and technology and thus, in part, become self-fulfilling.

Out of 190 countries studied, the top 10 richest countries in the world are dominated this year by a regular: the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, which shows 134,743 dollars per inhabitant.

It is followed by Macau (134,141 USD per capita), an autonomous region on the south coast of mainland China, in the Pearl River Delta, opposite Hong Kong, which lived under Portuguese supervision until 1999. then: Ireland (133,895 USD), Singapore (133,737), Qatar (112,283 USD), United Arab Emirates (96,846 USD), Switzerland (91,932 USD), the United States (85,373 USD), and Norway (82,832 USD).

In this ranking, Africa is generally at the bottom of the table, even if some countries manage to do well. On the continent, the richest of all is, for several consecutive years, the Republic of Seychelles, 54th place in the world. , with 43,151 USD per capita.

A real feat, because this Indian Ocean country is ahead of countries like Greece, Latvia and Russia.

Then come Mauritius, 65th place in the world (32,094 USD), Libya, 73rd in the world (26,456 USD), Botswana, 88th place in the world (20,097 USD), Gabon, 92nd place in the world (19,452 USD), Equatorial Guinea, 96th in the world (18,378 USD) , Egypt, 98th place in the world (17,614 USD), South Africa, 106th place in the world (16,424 USD), Tunisia, 113th place in the world (13,645 USD), and the incredible Eswatini, ex-Swaziland, often caricatured because of the escapades of its king known for his multi-polygamy, 115th place in the world (12,637 USD).

Ubuesque and predatory governance

On the other hand, Africa is the champion when it comes to appearing in the top ten poorest countries on the planet, with 9 countries out of 10.

Indeed, the ten nations which have the sad privilege of The poorest in the world are: Yemen (1,996 USD per capita), Madagascar (1,979 USD), Liberia (1,882 USD), Malawi (1,712 USD), Niger (1,675 USD), Mozambique (1,649 USD), DRC (1,552 USD), CAR (1,123 USD), Burundi (916 USD), and South Sudan (455 USD).

Despite its multitude of mineral wealth, its extent and the immensity of its arable land, and because of a governance that is both ludicrous and predatory in nearly 64 years of independence, the DRC therefore arrogantly occupies the place of fourth poorest country in the world, surpassed even by non-states like Somalia and Yemen.

It would undoubtedly be recommended that Congolese leaders ask themselves the right questions about the causes of the decline of a country so well endowed with natural resources, in order to develop public policies likely to launch the development of Congo-Kinshasa.

mediacongo

1717460031741.png

#Disbelief.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Azzler

Top 20
Fair point but I think it’s also important to keep management on that particular shitlist. It’s very rich of Nigel to be a shareholder and previous board member of a company that is in direct fucking competition with us. Additionally and I’ll say it again for those who just arrived.
“Good legal title”
“Spurious in Nature”
One or the other. They either lied to cover up how fucked (and by fucked I mean embroiled in legal proceedings and now delisted) we were. Or they were so stupid they didn’t see how fucked we were. Us not getting fucked is their job. Fucking us. Is the Job of the ccp and DRC.. someone has not done their job!
Just think it’s important to keep the heat on and the blame appropriate. Crying victim after 2+ years of complete failure is a bit rich, not to mention the 1/2 mill pay packets with “performance bonuses” paid out of OUR MONEY. Where is Locke?
So what ya recon we should do Rhyno? Get new management in? kick these freeloaders out?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Doc

Master of Quan
“Good legal title”
“Spurious in Nature”
Go buy a car. Then someone steals it.
Did you still legally buy the car?

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Azzler

Top 20
“Good legal title”
“Spurious in Nature”

The international justice system seems to agree that AVZ have good legal title to what they claim they own.
As do AVZ's lawyers.
As laymens, we can look at the merits of the claims, such as the sale by Dathomir, of which all conditions were met and therefore complete.
That means legal ownership of 75% despite what others claim.

So @RHyNO you claim this is 1 of 2 "blatant lies told to shareholders"
You seem to have some knowledge about this that no one else does to call it a lie, can you elaborate what this information is please?

And the second "blatant lie" ties in with the first, but applies to the sale from Cominiere to Zijin.
Again, the international legal system so far seems to agree that the sale was illegal and had no merit, therefore is "spurious in nature", which also applies to Dathomirs claims to have cancelled the sale, when all legal conditions had already been met.

So can you explain how this was also a lie?

Otherwise would you care to retract your slanderous accusations toward the BoD?

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Mute22

Regular
Does anybody have an idea what's going on with Locke funding? I am still positive we haven't heard anything as management has something on the burner meaning we won't need the funding.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom