AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
These docs have been available for weeks now. That's why I mentioned a long time ago that the whole thing with Z and D was a buggers muddle, and needed to be looked at with an open mind. You could take the high road, and completely freeze everyone out, which Nigel seems to have done, and that may well be on excellent legal advice. I am confident AVZ are right, but it needs to be sorted by the DRC, if Nigel's advice is correct. It disturbs me that it doesn't seem to be able to be put to bed. YET.....

Don't shoot the messenger, but DerGeist/Li, whoever it may be has been fed the other side of this situation, and I suspect the uncertainty created triggered a 'sell now, ask questions later' mentality.

Then along came Franck, with some very interesting counter-evidence. Felix needs to act on it.

My 'summary' of it all is that it requires time to sort it all out, probably some intervention via highest courts, without corrupt judges, (I note recent appointments there, replacing others....) to bring down the COMINIERE burglars, and Cong for that matter.

Z, I think, is dead in the water, and I now have suspicions of CATH too, but if they can be ring fenced at 24%, lets go with them. It's if other pricks muscle in that the going gets tough

Sounds as though the 5% in dispute with the old owners also needs a settlement (I have seen the recommendation to MofM that an amicable settlement should be undertaken). How the fuck that happens, I have no idea

Who the fuck knows? Probably only Nigel, and Felix
Thanks @Xerof I've missed this actual document to date amongst all the noise. What's surprised me most about it is the Dathomir 15% remains part of the equation, so it's clarified how anyone has been taking that even remotely seriously.
Good summary.
I can't help buy wonder how the licence can be issued without all this being sorted or very close to it. It's 12 months and counting since the paperwork was submitted and expected to have a resolution within weeks.
One would hope this has all been getting ironed out in the background for some months now and close to resolved.

I did watch the summary of the council of Ministers yesterday and still no mention of any of it. What was slightly disturbing is there was a lot of footage of the Minister of portfolio Adèle Kayinda seemingly just carrying on business as usual. :unsure:
I guess with high profile ministers and judges involved it becomes a more sensitive issue that can't just be squashed overnight.

Notice Franck's take is that Dathomir is still a shareholder.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

LX600

Regular

Not sure if you can see my twit? I can not search it in my own twitter using $AVZ

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

j.l

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20
Easter eggs
Steak and red wine
Fingers in pies
Snacks

It will be like a degustation menu by the time we're in production...
Feels like we've been offered a slice of :poop: sandwich to force down with the flat champagne.
Looking forward to the
20220517_211120.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Thanks @Xerof I've missed this actual document to date amongst all the noise. What's surprised me most about it is the Dathomir 15% remains part of the equation, so it's clarified how anyone has been taking that even remotely seriously.
Good summary.
I can't help buy wonder how the licence can be issued without all this being sorted or very close to it. It's 12 months and counting since the paperwork was submitted and expected to have a resolution within weeks.
One would hope this has all been getting ironed out in the background for some months now and close to resolved.

I did watch the summary of the council of Ministers yesterday and still no mention of any of it. What was slightly disturbing is there was a lot of footage of the Minister of portfolio Adèle Kayinda seemingly just carrying on business as usual. :unsure:
I guess with high profile ministers and judges involved it becomes a more sensitive issue that can't just be squashed overnight.

Yes, I think we're running well behind the action. So, on Franck's basis, 'as at today' 3 shareholders, of which Z is not one. Does that mean it has been voided and reversed back to Cominiere? Interesting that Cong and Loanda back in the frame. Looking like the 15% may have gone back to Dathomir, to then have the 5% in dispute returned to Cominiere, and we 'renegotiate' with Dathomir for the 10%? IIRC, they cannot sell to third parties, so Z or CATH can't worm their way in yet

I don't know what to believe. All I can say, is that if that is indeed the current structure, then some sort of progression is happening, but from AVZ perspective, we're not there yet. I can only hope they have NOT sold 24% to CATH

@LX600 , yes I saw your tweet Robin. What you present is possible, but there seem to be endless combinations here lol

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Then I remind myself that we are in suspension whilst they finalise the mining and exploration licences :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Good summary.

Maybe Adèle's behaviour is a case of a haughty spirit before the fall, don't forget she is special, she is a princess and needs to be treated with gloves. Maybe Nigel's comments about the cats was spot on.

Reactions: 2 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Maybe Adèle's behaviour is a case of a haughty spirit before the fall, don't forget she is special, she is a princess and needs to be treated with gloves. Maybe Nigel's comments about the cats was spot on.
She needs to be spayed

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Well I went out for beers on Friday night and haven't slept or eaten since so I'm not even going to attempt to read through and catch up on the 5 odd pages at this stage...

That shareholder paperwork someone posted from Twitter on the previous page isn't worth the paper its printed on or the ink in the stamps as the sale and transaction were fraudulent so its irrelevant IMO. Good to see Franck the Tank giving it to Li too, and that's all my brain has capacity for today lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Fucken hell, I have unrequited lust for those days, although I'm heading to Dunedin in a few weeks to watch the All Blacks play Ireland with three mates, two of whom are huge pissheads, that I am unable to match, and won't. But it should be a good 3 days, in amongst the 20,000 students at Otago Uni, who do enjoy a tipple or two with us old bastards

In the meantime, Nigel, sort your shit out will ya

Reactions: 14 users

Samus

Top 20
Well I went out for beers on Friday night and haven't slept or eaten since so I'm not even going to attempt to read through and catch up on the 5 odd pages at this stage...

That shareholder paperwork someone posted from Twitter on the previous page isn't worth the paper its printed on or the ink in the stamps as the sale and transaction were fraudulent so its irrelevant IMO. Good to see Franck the Tank giving it to Li too, and that's all my brain has capacity for today lol
Maybe think on it after something to eat and a shower, how something can progress within the said system to be officially signed stamped and delivered isn't really a trivial matter. I'll feel much more comfortable with it after the government formally says something similar to what you have.

In the meanwhile I'm sinking some rums myself but after hitting 40+ I'm liable to be having a nap with a headache by about 6pm. Enjoy you still can, there is only so much one liver can take. ;)

• Haha
  • Wow

Hemicuda

Regular
Maybe think on it after something to eat and a shower, how something can progress within the said system to be officially signed stamped and delivered isn't really a trivial matter. I'll feel much more comfortable with it after the government formally says something similar to what you have.

In the meanwhile I'm sinking some rums myself but after hitting 40+ I'm liable to be having a nap with a headache by about 6pm. Enjoy you still can, there is only so much one liver can take. ;)
just had 7 days off,,, with Mugello and Monaco tonight i cant see me making the 8th,,,,,, come on NIGE lets see some progress!!!

Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Dow futures for Monday up another 600pts, if that is the case , then thats close to a confirmed swing, Global X swing is imminent too, ( charts updated ) if AVZ has good news to pop on Wednesday , perfect storm brewing.....

perfect storm.gif

Which also means

slap.gif

For Zijin, Com, twitter bitch Li, dergeist, boatman, afr, HC trolls in general.

tick tock.gif

imo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
  • Thinking

Nbaz

Regular

Nbaz

Regular
Probably the most even discussion to come out of China re AVZ
In saying that. I didn't know the original 15% was also in dispute. Why have we heard nothing from the company in regards to this? I'm a long term holder and confident the extra 15% is still up for grabs

• Thinking

BEISHA

Top 20
Hey fellowers,
Here is an article which has not been published yet in this forum.

Its worth to mention that it is from a Chinese entity.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/drc-chinese-australian-battle-control-093000599.html

Greetings from germany,
Welcome mate, from beautiful Germany no less, how did you stumble upon our humble site ?

The situation with Zijin and AVZ just gets murkier and murkier going by that report, i have to say, its alot more balanced than AFR, but given its from a chinese influence, i will put it where it belongs...............for now

trash.gif

No disrespect, thanks for sharing, but the only report i am going to take any interest , is from the AVZ BOD via the formal ASX announcements.

What a wonderful world we live in, BUSH FIRES, FLOODS, COVID 19 , WAR ( Putin / ukraine ), INFLATION, ROCKET MAN , GOLD DIGGER MEGHAN / HARRY, and SCUMBAG CHINA screwing over every country and its people in its attempts to control the world.

Have i missed anything out ?

not happy.gif

JAN !!

imo

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

wombat74

Top 20
Reactions: 9 users
Welcome mate, from beautiful Germany no less, how did you stumble upon our humble site ?

The situation with Zijin and AVZ just gets murkier and murkier going by that report, i have to say, its alot more balanced than AFR, but given its from a chinese influence, i will put it where it belongs...............for now

View attachment 8037
No disrespect, thanks for sharing, but the only report i am going to take any interest , is from the AVZ BOD via the formal ASX announcements.

What a wonderful world we live in, BUSH FIRES, FLOODS, COVID 19 , WAR ( Putin / ukraine ), INFLATION, ROCKET MAN , GOLD DIGGER MEGHAN / HARRY, and SCUMBAG CHINA screwing over every country and its people in its attempts to control the world.

Have i missed anything out ?

View attachment 8039

JAN !!

imo
Hey beisha,

My HC Name is Venshu. I am long term b
Holder with avarage of 5 ct.

I moved here since the HC is full of garbage, disinformation and Trolls since the release of the decree for the ML. It is not worth spending any time there. Thats why I really apprrciate the discussion here. You dont have to be afraid of me. I am not a downramper for sure

Most of the time I don't have any substantial to add, so I am just reading.

This Story is incredible annoying for me. I have a lot of money in here. I am reading everything I get, indelendently of the source. This is important, because you need to know and considsr both sides of the medal.

Altogether I am pretty happy AVZ is playing a silent game, in accordance not to feed the Trolls. Despite this, the TH is very hard to endure.

The discussion in germany is also very heavy. But most of the Information there has its source in HC....

I am fucking excited of the outcome of the 01.06 and really hope the GOV. And BoD make a clean wipe.

I hope I can stay here keep on reading, because this is the only source for high quality Information.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 31 users
Top Bottom