AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
Good to see they acknowledged the IGF finding . Also AVZ being "Tricked ". Will corruption prevail is the big question here? Just hope we can flick CATH if we need to .
Hey is that you wombat, returned to a more respectable name?
Or do we have an imposter Wombat?
🐻

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

wombat74

Top 20
Hey is that you wombat, returned to a more respectable name?
Or do we have an imposter Wombat?
🐻
Yes it's me . Thought I'd clean up my act .

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Samus

Top 20
Yes it's me . Thought I'd clean up my act .
Hats off to that. Thought I'd had a few too many rum's 🥃
Wombat is back and I didn't loose my mind... All good!

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hey beisha,

My HC Name is Venshu. I am long term b
Holder with avarage of 5 ct.

I moved here since the HC is full of garbage, disinformation and Trolls since the release of the decree for the ML. It is not worth spending any time there. Thats why I really apprrciate the discussion here. You dont have to be afraid of me. I am not a downramper for sure

Most of the time I don't have any substantial to add, so I am just reading.

This Story is incredible annoying for me. I have a lot of money in here. I am reading everything I get, indelendently of the source. This is important, because you need to know and considsr both sides of the medal.

Altogether I am pretty happy AVZ is playing a silent game, in accordance not to feed the Trolls. Despite this, the TH is very hard to endure.

The discussion in germany is also very heavy. But most of the Information there has its source in HC....

I am fucking excited of the outcome of the 01.06 and really hope the GOV. And BoD make a clean wipe.

I hope I can stay here keep on reading, because this is the only source for high quality Information.
Hi mate, not having a go at you at all, please understand that, i am not afraid of anyone or any argument, very happy to challenge my investments, thats why i never IGNORE any poster and thats why I am here at TSE , the intell here is above anything else and as a result, hardly ever dial into the crapper anymore.

That said, the copious conspiracy theories have fried my brain, like you, terribly frustrated, we were on the cusp of some awesome FA announcements, then all of a sudden, doom and gloom, a bit like a mother giving its infant a lollipop, then takes it away and gives it a slap.!!

We all have good coin tied up and want the very best results, not only for our remuneration, but for the poor local buggers of the DRC who are still doing it tough due to the corruption of China and past DRC govt who have stripped them bare!

Just wasnt expecting this fallout, especially as Felix was under taking a thorough review of all the corrupt past deals of China operations, i just assumed everything was above board with AVZ, clearly not.

Once again, welcome Venshu and please feel free to contribute more , the more the merrier.

robin hood image.gif

imo

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
The biggest alarm bell in that article is the implication that AVZ were in the good books with Kabila - that doesn't necessarily bode well for which way Felix will lean towards in enforcing or making a call on next steps

"AVZ had acquired the Manono mine through a close relationship with the family of former president Joseph Kabila, who is said to be the true owner of Dathomir."

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users

bloke383

Regular
The biggest alarm bell in that article is the implication that AVZ were in the good books with Kabila - that doesn't necessarily bode well for which way Felix will lean towards in enforcing or making a call on next steps

"AVZ had acquired the Manono mine through a close relationship with the family of former president Joseph Kabila, who is said to be the true owner of Dathomir."
First I've heard of any relationship with Kabila as well , but keep in mind where the article came from ..
"This article originally appeared in the South China Morning Post (SCMP), the most authoritative voice reporting on China and Asia for more than a century"
More players trying to muddy the waters even further I'd say . In saying that I am really hoping that Nigel & AVZ have done absolutely everything 100% above board . Last thing we need is any sort of foul play on our part coming to light .
With regards to CATH , as much as I'd like to see them replaced with a non Chinese entity , I think it's too late for anybody else to come on board & also get this project up & running asap . We just need to kick Zijin out of the equation (out of the country would be best) & keep Chinas influence over the project to a minimum .

Reactions: 14 users

Maybe this is the main reason for this article: To distribute new rumours in direction of corruption too. Also the reason for the more" balanced" view.

Reactions: 9 users
I did some digging in the german newspaper. It is a serious german newspaper.

https://taz.de/Umstrittene-Geschaefte-in-Zentralafrika/!5693175/

There is an interesting article about Klaus Eckhoff, AJN, Kabila and much more. Released 06/2020. It also mentions AVZ. Hier is the Google Translation of the Part.

"
Transactions with the Kabila clan

Eckhof is not unknown in the Congo. By his own account, he has been active for over twenty years in the country. He was one of the few who have acquired capital for mining projects, he says: "200 million US dollars for Moto Gold Mines (now Kibali), 30 million for alphamine, 50 million for AVZ, 70 million for Amani."

The case AVZ Minerals is spectacular. As managing director of the Australian company Landeckhof led from 2016 to 2018, the lithium mines of Manono in the province of Tanganyika - Congo holds 15 percent of the world reserves of this very coveted for electric car batteries metal.

This business points to a close relationship between Landeckhof and the environment of the long-standing Congolese President Joseph Kabila accused the critic corrupt commodity business.

His younger brother, Zoe Kabila, is governor of the province Tanganyika. Whose business associate Théophas Mahuku, a member of parliament from Manono, threaded a rights assignment to the AVZ Minerals. 2016, the mining rights were initially to a company of Chinese Min Gui Wei, also head of the Congolese-Chinese mining company Sicomines. Min was soon replaced by Cong Mao Huai, took a business associate of Klaus Eckhof, AVZ on board.

Cong Mao Huai led a Eckhof even with SOKIMO. 2012 was between SOKIMO and "Landeckhof Amani Consulting" the first joint venture Giro Goldfields. The Landeckhof-Moto Gold Mines, worked in the gold mines Kibali, worked with a company controlled by Zoe Kabila subcontractor. These pocketed US $ 4.4 million, sold as Moto its share of Kibali to the mining company Randgold.

Decision pending

Klaus eckhof describes this as "rumors" and stressed that he was working with Congo together current government, not with the old - but SOKIMO-President Annie Kithima was appointed by Kabila in 2018, and Congo's treasury and Mining Minister belong to his political camp.

A final decision in the Congo is still pending. For dispute the gold mines of Kibali should provide. As 2018 Randgold with the mining company Barrick Gold merged and"

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Remark

Top 20
I may just be jaded but I smell a rat.

A freshly emerged rat.... 🤷‍♂️

• Thinking
OMFG yeah sure why not now we are in deep with Kabila. Please excuse me while my eyes roll out of my head and onto the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
I may just be jaded but I smell a rat.

A freshly emerged rat.... 🤷‍♂️

Sorry, if this is the style here... Then it is definitly the wrong place for me. Thought Its about discussing. Looks like paranoia here.

I wanted to state, that it doesn't look like new rumours. Just heated up.

Remark

Top 20
Sorry, if this is the style here... Then it is definitly the wrong place for me. Thought Its about discussing. Looks like paranoia here.

I wanted to state, that it doesn't look like new rumours. Just heated up.

Sorry if you took offence to my comment.

I've found that a little paranoia is healthy when discussing AVZ.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Azzler

Top 20
Hah defo a rat! :)
I was waiting for one of them to come here with exactly this kind of style.
Also expecting a new angle leading up to wedensday, looks like this might be their new angle.
*Dug up some news* hah

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Goat

Regular
I did some digging in the german newspaper. It is a serious german newspaper.

https://taz.de/Umstrittene-Geschaefte-in-Zentralafrika/!5693175/

There is an interesting article about Klaus Eckhoff, AJN, Kabila and much more. Released 06/2020. It also mentions AVZ. Hier is the Google Translation of the Part.

"
Transactions with the Kabila clan

Eckhof is not unknown in the Congo. By his own account, he has been active for over twenty years in the country. He was one of the few who have acquired capital for mining projects, he says: "200 million US dollars for Moto Gold Mines (now Kibali), 30 million for alphamine, 50 million for AVZ, 70 million for Amani."

The case AVZ Minerals is spectacular. As managing director of the Australian company Landeckhof led from 2016 to 2018, the lithium mines of Manono in the province of Tanganyika - Congo holds 15 percent of the world reserves of this very coveted for electric car batteries metal.

This business points to a close relationship between Landeckhof and the environment of the long-standing Congolese President Joseph Kabila accused the critic corrupt commodity business.

His younger brother, Zoe Kabila, is governor of the province Tanganyika. Whose business associate Théophas Mahuku, a member of parliament from Manono, threaded a rights assignment to the AVZ Minerals. 2016, the mining rights were initially to a company of Chinese Min Gui Wei, also head of the Congolese-Chinese mining company Sicomines. Min was soon replaced by Cong Mao Huai, took a business associate of Klaus Eckhof, AVZ on board.

Cong Mao Huai led a Eckhof even with SOKIMO. 2012 was between SOKIMO and "Landeckhof Amani Consulting" the first joint venture Giro Goldfields. The Landeckhof-Moto Gold Mines, worked in the gold mines Kibali, worked with a company controlled by Zoe Kabila subcontractor. These pocketed US $ 4.4 million, sold as Moto its share of Kibali to the mining company Randgold.

Decision pending

Klaus eckhof describes this as "rumors" and stressed that he was working with Congo together current government, not with the old - but SOKIMO-President Annie Kithima was appointed by Kabila in 2018, and Congo's treasury and Mining Minister belong to his political camp.

A final decision in the Congo is still pending. For dispute the gold mines of Kibali should provide. As 2018 Randgold with the mining company Barrick Gold merged and"

That goes way back to 2018, what was the outcome?

That goes way back to 2018, what was the outcome?

The article doesn't state any final outcome.

Reactions: 1 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Any way of searching a username on HC? Would be interested in reading some of the honourable Mr Venshu's input!!!

Samus

Top 20
Any way of searching a username on HC? Would be interested in reading some of the honourable Mr Venshu's input!!!
Yes and Venshu is legit since 2019.

Reactions: 3 users

Remark

Top 20

https://hotcrapper.com.au/search/3393739/?q=*&t=post&o=relevance&c[visible]=true&c[user][0]=600544
Yes and Venshu is legit.
Seems legit....

1653828430453.png

Without sounding really paranoid, how do we know he is who he says he is? 🤣

• Thinking
  • Haha
I am the same guy who is defending avz on the german forum Wallstreet-online.de

Signed in with the same Mail on All three forums would be a proof.

I am fine to keep on just reading

Ultimately I can post a birth document of my child. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Samus

Top 20
Let's just say if some troll did go to the trouble of making a profile then pretending to be a legit holder and winning trust, how sad would that sorry bastard have to be? I mean if that were the case we might have to embrace them purely out of pity on mental health grounds. :unsure:

• Haha
Top Bottom