@Winenut flattie took your bait🤣🤣
Classic

Even gave me a little compliment

How sweet

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Careful with Lyrica mate hey! take it easy on it! had a few mates that got messed up by it.
Yeah cheers mate. I will be off it the minute the seizures in my chest stop. Like I'm having a frigging heart attack so can't stop yet.( Blood clots and part lung collapse from covid)

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
A reminder......

1653646784896.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 15 users

CashKing

Regular
With HC being unbearable I hope to receive some knowledgeable feedback on this forum and reach some sort of informed view on what our investment is worth.

I've made the simplest of NPV calculations for the Manono mine and would be grateful for informed views on my assumptions so I can update (and share) my simple calculations. I have seen other versions of this in the past on HC and I'm sure some of you have done this before with better knowledge of mining economics than my O&G experience allows me to bring to the table.

This is my summary input/output:

View attachment 7895

key assumptions:
-) initial mine at 700KT/pa SC6% and 45KTpa PLS (as per DFS) start in mid 2024
-) continue building to double initial capacity in 2026 of 1.5MTpa SC6% and 90KTpa PLS
-) Total cost of the mine $1.2bln
-) Transport and Opex cost $300/Te
-) Long term price SC6% = $1,500/Te; PLS = $15,000/Te
-) Tax rate 33.5% (inclusive of royalties non-ferrous materials)

In my view this is the low-side scenario. Further Tin revenues, mine capacity & ore reserves expansion and LiOH plant opportunities can be added but I'm interested to know what a reasonable initial FID commitment can deliver and consequently what a reasonable share price is either at time of production or a Take-Over soon after FID. It is nowhere near $10, but any switched-on investor doing these simple calcs can also see that this is a stock worth north of 1 USD per share EVEN IF we end up with just 36% stake in Datchcom.

Constructive feedback much appreciated, thanks in advance!
Is @Scarpa here yet ??

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

blu

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Someone is excited. Sorry I don't understand this Twitter business. Just a screenshot below. Sounds positive.
Screenshot_20220527-223235.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

aanti.dumb

Regular
Someone is excited. Sorry I don't understand this Twitter business. Just a screenshot below. Sounds positive.
View attachment 7908

As much as I would like this to be true, we need an announcement from Nigel re ML and also something directly from the DRC gov affirming the position of AVZ ownership on Wednesday. Anything less would just be food for the trolls and fuel for the shorter rumour mill. Twitter IMO is just more speculation and confirmation bias both up and down ramping. GTLAH

• Love
Reactions: 24 users

lellep

Regular
Hello AVZ LTH’s.

Yesterday, two friends and I met up to discuss AVZ and other stocks. I just want to say to you all that I appreciate everyone who is serious on this forum, and thank god we evacuated Hotcrapper before it truly turned to shit.
Also special shoutout to BEISHA, JAG, FRANK, BLU, CASHCITY, WIENUT, XEROF for making every day extra special. Also, keep up the quality posts JAG with the hot women xD

Goodluck everyone, stay strong and keep the eye on the price.

Lellep

1653667436290.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 26 users
Straight up there are degrees of losing and degrees of winning. I firmly believe we will be on the degrees of winning side of things when this short drama is over. Remember dont catastrophise. Focus on fundamentals. Cheers yes Im drunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Bin59

Regular
Tried to post this earlier this morning but attachments didn’t work - looks like this JohnBrown character is making a last ditch effort to downramp AVZ this weekend prior to expected good news next week … hope it works this time 😊

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

Bin59

Regular
“Hope it works this time” .., the post, not the downramping lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Mining8

Yeah, it made me dopey. Probably still am😂
@Winenut flattie took your bait🤣🤣
Xerof that tweet on the bird was dead on!

I quote,

'To say AVZ bought 15% one month earlier is rubbish. They entered into agreements 2 years earlier, when the price of SC6 and AVZ were both in the toilet. You can't renege on a contract just because the price has gone against you'

However I would retweet it with the tag $AVZ not AVZ without the dollar sign because it attracts a wider audience. And for anyone else on twitter use $AVZ when you want to make a good comment in support of $AVZ. Social media is where this battle is being fought as in the corrupt BoatmanCapital and Der Geist/Li@ lithiumanalytic and twitter has A LOT OF INFLUENCE!

Reactions: 32 users

j.l

Regular
Tried to post this earlier this morning but attachments didn’t work - looks like this JohnBrown character is making a last ditch effort to downramp AVZ this weekend prior to expected good news next week … hope it works this time 😊

I would imagine we'll see an uptick in the down ramping and fake news next week in the lead up up to Wednesday.

Reactions: 11 users

John25

Regular
Getting ready for Wednesday 🙏
1653703656224.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Looking like 1st June is lining up with the start of the DRC Mining week.

Hopefully AVZ is the display piece to investment and come mine in the DRC.

Reactions: 18 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Straight up there are degrees of losing and degrees of winning. I firmly believe we will be on the degrees of winning side of things when this short drama is over. Remember dont catastrophise. Focus on fundamentals. Cheers yes Im drunk.
At 5.30 in the morning???

Is that a late finish or an early start!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
What do we know about these guys? Don't remember reading anything about them previously.

African Energy Metals Provides an Update on Lithium, Tin, Tantalum Project in Manono DRC​

Sat, May 28, 2022, 3:26 AM·3 min read

Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - May 27, 2022) - African Energy Metals Inc. (TSXV: CUCO) (FSE: BC2) (OTCQB: NDENF) (WKN: A3DEJG) ("African Energy Metals" or the "Company") is pleased to provide an update on the Manono project. Due diligence has proceeded smoothly on the project with no exceptions to date. The Company has an exclusive agreement on the Manono project. The concession is owned 100% by a private DRC company and controlled by reputable parties experienced in mining in the region. The Company does not expect to experience any title issues experienced by other parties in the region relating to the involvement of quasi-governmental agencies.
The Company is commencing a Phase 1 work program consisting of soil and outcrop sampling and geological mapping. A portion of the program will be to provide assays from the pegmatite outcrops to verify the existence of lithium and to determine the grade of the exposed lithium. This program will provide drill targets to examine the overall resource potential of the concession for lithium, tin, and tantalum.

About the Manono Lithium, Tin, Tantalum Project
The project is comprised of one Exploitation Permit covering approximately 30 sq kms and is situated in Tanganyika province, Manono district in the territory of Kiambi, in the southeast of the DRC. The concession is at about 90 km Northeast of Manono in Kiambi. It is about 440 kms aerial distance to the north of Lubumbashi. The district was heavily mined for tin going back to the early 1900's. Most recently AVZ Minerals Limited (AVZ) ($2.4B market cap) made a potentially world class lithium rich LCT (lithium, caesium, tantalum) discovery which is 30 kms due west of the African Energy Metals project. The AVZ Roche Dure Mineral Resource is reported at 400 million tons grading 1.65% Li2O and world class in scale. Contiguous to AVZ are the lithium prospects of Tantalex Resources Corporation. Based on due diligence it has been confirmed small scale tin production has already occurred on the concession. An estimated non-compliant tin resource was reported in a news release issued by the Company dated March 3, 2022.

The closing of the transaction remains subject to regulatory approvals including the Toronto Stock Venture Exchange.

Qualified/competent person -- National Instrument 43-101 and JORC code
The geological information in this announcement has been reviewed by Mr. Shu Zhan, Member and Registered Professional Geoscientist of the Australian Institute of Geoscientists (AIG), a competent person (as defined in the JORC code, 2012 edition) who is a practicing member of the Association of Professional Geologists of Ontario (being a recognized professional organization for the purposes of the Australian Securities Exchange listing rules). Mr. Zhan is also the Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101 who has reviewed and approved the contents of this news release. Mr. Zhan is a Director of African Energy Metals. He has sufficient experience that is relevant to the style of mineralization, the type of deposit under consideration and to the activity being undertaken to qualify as a competent person as defined in the JORC code and under National Instrument 43-101.

About African Energy Metals
African Energy Metals is a natural resource company with a focus on the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of copper, cobalt, and lithium energy metals projects in the DRC. The Company is implementing a carbon credit program complementary to mining operations. The carbon credit program will meet important ESG requirements and present an opportunity for a significant early and long-term revenue stream. African Energy Metals has the intention of acquiring interests in additional concessions or relinquishing concessions in the normal course of business. African Energy Metals has an experienced management team located in the DRC.
For further information, please contact:
Stephen Barley, Executive Chairman
Phone: (604-834-2968)
Email: info@africanenergymetals.com

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
It was mentioned a while back that DLA Piper have worked with AVZ previously, so good to see they have a winning track record in international arbitration about mining rights ....

DLA Piper secures victory for the Republic of Guinea in multi-billion euro dispute with BSGR​

26 May 2022
DLA Piper has obtained a significant win for the Republic of Guinea in its multi-billion euro investment arbitration against BSGR. The arbitration concerned development rights over the world’s largest iron deposit, Simandou.
In a landmark award issued on 18 May 2022, the ICSID tribunal rejected BSGR's claims in their entirety. BSGR, whose ultimate beneficiary is Israeli diamond billionaire Beny Steinmetz, had argued that the State had expropriated its mining rights in Simandou and the adjacent Zogota deposit. The tribunal fully adopted the Republic of Guinea's position that BSGR had acquired its rights through an extensive bribery scheme implemented primarily between 2006 and 2010. The tribunal was convinced by the overwhelming evidence gathered by the Republic of Guinea, including contracts of corruption, evidence of payments of millions of dollars to various intermediaries, as well as audio and video recordings of key individuals, all taking place over several continents.
Prior to the arbitration, DLA Piper led the investigation into BSGR’s acquisition of its contested rights. The investigation involved unprecedented cooperation between Guinean, Swiss, American, Israeli and other criminal authorities.
The DLA Piper team was led by Global Co-Chair of International Arbitration, Michael Ostrove, and supported by partner Théobald Naud, Senior Consultant Scott Horton and Senior Associate Clémentine Emery. Former associates Sârra-Tilila Bounfour and Andrea Lapunzina were also key team members.
Michael Ostrove said:
“This award is a major victory not only for the Republic of Guinea but for all of Africa. It proves that a determined State can prevail against powerful multinational businesses in the fight against corruption. The successful outcome also demonstrates once again DLA Piper’s strength in dealing with complex international arbitration matters along with its deep understanding of and commitment to the African market. We could accomplish this result only because of our ability to work closely with devoted colleagues in Guinea in addition to our international arbitration colleagues around the world. We are delighted that the State achieved such a resounding result.”

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

BEISHA

Top 20
As much as I would like this to be true, we need an announcement from Nigel re ML and also something directly from the DRC gov affirming the position of AVZ ownership on Wednesday. Anything less would just be food for the trolls and fuel for the shorter rumour mill. Twitter IMO is just more speculation and confirmation bias both up and down ramping. GTLAH
Totally agree, everything is just NOISE until i get an official statement from the BOD.

Nothing else will be considered!

imo

Reactions: 8 users

Dazmac66

Regular
It was mentioned a while back that DLA Piper have worked with AVZ previously, so good to see they have a winning track record in international arbitration about mining rights ....

DLA Piper secures victory for the Republic of Guinea in multi-billion euro dispute with BSGR​

26 May 2022
DLA Piper has obtained a significant win for the Republic of Guinea in its multi-billion euro investment arbitration against BSGR. The arbitration concerned development rights over the world’s largest iron deposit, Simandou.
In a landmark award issued on 18 May 2022, the ICSID tribunal rejected BSGR's claims in their entirety. BSGR, whose ultimate beneficiary is Israeli diamond billionaire Beny Steinmetz, had argued that the State had expropriated its mining rights in Simandou and the adjacent Zogota deposit. The tribunal fully adopted the Republic of Guinea's position that BSGR had acquired its rights through an extensive bribery scheme implemented primarily between 2006 and 2010. The tribunal was convinced by the overwhelming evidence gathered by the Republic of Guinea, including contracts of corruption, evidence of payments of millions of dollars to various intermediaries, as well as audio and video recordings of key individuals, all taking place over several continents.
Prior to the arbitration, DLA Piper led the investigation into BSGR’s acquisition of its contested rights. The investigation involved unprecedented cooperation between Guinean, Swiss, American, Israeli and other criminal authorities.
The DLA Piper team was led by Global Co-Chair of International Arbitration, Michael Ostrove, and supported by partner Théobald Naud, Senior Consultant Scott Horton and Senior Associate Clémentine Emery. Former associates Sârra-Tilila Bounfour and Andrea Lapunzina were also key team members.
Michael Ostrove said:
“This award is a major victory not only for the Republic of Guinea but for all of Africa. It proves that a determined State can prevail against powerful multinational businesses in the fight against corruption. The successful outcome also demonstrates once again DLA Piper’s strength in dealing with complex international arbitration matters along with its deep understanding of and commitment to the African market. We could accomplish this result only because of our ability to work closely with devoted colleagues in Guinea in addition to our international arbitration colleagues around the world. We are delighted that the State achieved such a resounding result.”
That is reassuring to say the least! It shows that our lawyers are capable and experienced in the African sphere. Thanks for posting.

Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom