Remark

Top 20
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Hopefully a real document but it is the fucking DRC

There are no real documents in the DRC

They all have a certain "ethereal' quality to them that ebbs and flows with the presenters particular narrative.....

1716700073493.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Azzler

Top 20
Bullshit. Jens has suffered from "premature information" this entire saga. He makes out he knows stuff but is full of shit.
This isnt from Jens, but he's seen what it is.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20
There are no real documents in the DRC

They all have a certain "ethereal' quality to them that ebbs and flows with the presenters particular narrative.....

View attachment 63709
Unless it's signed sealed and delivered from ICSID in Washington I'm sure it isn't even sufficient to wipe one's arse with! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Rediah

Regular
Did anyone get a look at the document? What was the content?
I saw the original tweet here, then went to the tweet itself and it was "edited" but didn't see what was edited (didnt get enough time to think of it) and next thing I noticed it was deleted. I didnt see any document attached with the tweet when I saw it last.

Reactions: 5 users

wombat74

Top 20
Did anyone get a look at the document? What was the content?
No, but I just received this video leak . Looks like the Yanks are in town.
1716702221222.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Spikerama

Regular
This isnt from Jens, but he's seen what it is.

Anything that comes through Jens, is usually someone trolling him and if he's still taking the bait and tweeting them at this stage, then he's more kinds of stupid than I can possibly begin to imagine.

Artificial Intelligence indeed.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

oxxa23

Regular
Probably FUD disinformation. Classic tactic to muddy the waters, leak 'Positive' news
What's the trick again to being able to hide all the $avz tagged spam on x?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Rediah

Regular
What's the trick again to being able to hide all the $avz tagged spam on x?

this will remove the discord stuff

$avz -url:discord.com

Reactions: 9 users

Azzler

Top 20
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Better translation/interpretation of Jens new tweet, courtesy of GPT4o:

This document is an official message from the Governor of the Province of Tanganyika in the Democratic Republic of Congo. The document is addressed to officials in Manono and Kalemie, specifically the security committee of Manono Territory and the responsible persons at Manono Lithium.

Here is the interpretation of the main points in the document:

1. **Date and Reference**: The document is dated May 22, 2024, with reference number 10/GOUV-TANG/MO/29/MMF/2024.

2. **Subject**: The message instructs the recipients to immediately stop all activities of the Manono Lithium company across the entire territory of Manono. The reason cited is that the company is not compliant with the regulations of the Congolese state.

3. **Directive**: The recipients are ordered to enforce this cessation of activities without exception and to ensure that no failures occur in this directive until a new order is issued. The activities can only resume when the company, Manono Lithium, meets the regulatory requirements.

4. **Closing**: The message ends with an appeal to the recipients' patriotic sentiments and a signature by the Governor's representative, Massamba Wassa Ferdinand.

This document indicates a governmental crackdown on a company operating in the province due to non-compliance with national regulations.

• Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Azzler

Top 20
*yawn....
Spike, this is apparently legit now and is significant in AVZ's overall fight.
It's rare good news for our side.

Zijin arent being given free reign to do whatever they want.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

protoje

Regular

Zijin arent being given free rein to do whatever they want.
It’s hard to hold faith at this stage, I get it. But we all wait with bated breath and the hope it means something for our plight! Will share the shit out of it on X - I suggest everyone does the same as it’s all we can do!

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Spikerama

Regular

Zijin arent being given free reign to do whatever they want.

Nothing is significant, until we have money in the bank due to ICSID route or a mining license and we have actually turned the first sod of soil and the caterers are cooking for the abled bodied Congolese who deserve a good pay packet, a decent feed and cot at the end of a hard day.

Until then it is all smoke and mirrors. I've said many times over the last 2 years but somehow all you folks have the memory capacities of fleas.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

obe wan

Regular
*yawn....
This doc was first seen early this morning ; we’ve seen many dodgy and photoshopped docs 😉😘 over the last 24 months ; this one has actually been confirmed as been legit late this afternoon

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 31 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
It's a start, but haven't we seen this shit in other parts of the country? Fixed within a short period and back to work

The activities can only resume when the company, Manono Lithium, meets the regulatory requirements.

So, WTF

They might have left the rubbish out on the wrong collection day for all it means.

But yes, storm the X parapet

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Roon

Regular
Same thing happened back in January when the Governor stopped Manono Lithium's quarrying because it hadn't paid some taxes.

Sure it's nice that Zijin gets called out for poor adherence to regulations, anything showings them in a bad light is a good thing. But I wouldn't make too much of this, likely isn't that much of a big deal

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20
"not compliant with the regulations of the Congolese state."
Could mean anything when it comes to these shifty fucks.
I'm not going to take much stock in this until we hear confirmation from the company that it directly relates to the stop work order issued by the ICSID.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom