AVZ Discussion 2022

Doc

Master of Quan
Hope Nigel took his Mum out for a steak and red wine….

IMG_6668.jpeg

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

BRICK

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
First eastwood (der goose) turns up, then david edward robertson (boatman), then dudbrook and the stooges, now jamie mitchell and now Felix’s son turning up wanting to make contact again yesterday

View attachment 63602

Rose Mutombo also made contact a while back but wouldn’t respond when I asked her if she had been holding onto the MOU since she had a visit from the stooges so after reading @Bin59 post, possibly another corrupt minister down

View attachment 63603
Hi Dave
I DM'd you on twitter on 23/10/2023 that RoseKiese60 is not the MoJ Rose. Is this a different Rose now or another scammer?

23/10/23 "You've tagged RoseKiese60 a few times. I'm 98% sure thats not MoJ Rose Mutombo Kiese. That X account followed me a few months ago when I was v active. I did not notice till yesterday, then replied to "Rose" personal post about "losing someone". "She" replies v fast, brief, but a style ending in a question designed to build relationship. I replied. Then got a v fast reply, brief, ending in a question about my work (PAYE).
PS justicedrc1 can't be true either.

Br Sparrowhawk12

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Nellie17

Regular
Welcome to melbourne
Just arrived in Perth this morning, for the Pies v Dockers clash!

What a magnificent day!

Go Pies!!!

Cheers Nells x

20240523_101808.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

TheCount

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Hi Dave
I DM'd you on twitter on 23/10/2023 that RoseKiese60 is not the MoJ Rose. Is this a different Rose now or another scammer?

23/10/23 "You've tagged RoseKiese60 a few times. I'm 98% sure thats not MoJ Rose Mutombo Kiese. That X account followed me a few months ago when I was v active. I did not notice till yesterday, then replied to "Rose" personal post about "losing someone". "She" replies v fast, brief, but a style ending in a question designed to build relationship. I replied. Then got a v fast reply, brief, ending in a question about my work (PAYE).
PS justicedrc1 can't be true either.

Br Sparrowhawk12

Thanks mate, this is the one I know, she joined in October 2022

IMG_6936.jpeg

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

BRICK

Regular
Just arrived in Perth this morning, for the Pies v Dockers clash!

What a magnificent day!

Go Pies!!!

Cheers Nells x

View attachment 63619
Well it’s fucken cold in Melbourne and I was in Wellington last week and it was fucking cold there…lucky you x

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Pokok

Regular
Please deposit $1 million dolla into our accounts to result in 1 week....

Your just talking about you and me i hope :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Pokok

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Pokok

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Bray

Regular
Well it’s fucken cold in Melbourne and I was in Wellington last week and it was fucking cold there…lucky you x
dont worry mate shes fucken cold in outback qld too, not too cold for beer though

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Dijon101

Regular
SWANNIES TO WIN IT ALL THIS YEAR

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20

August V

@AugustCohen4

$AVZ: Just an update we're getting closer to a government in #DRC after 6 months of waiting. The National Assembly (lower house of DRC's Parliament) now has elected all its leadership positions. See the below tweet form the Assembly's X account. Notable here is @moise_katumbi isn't following anyone. Autodesk_new's party as the largest opposition bloc (overall opposition is divided in DRC) with the position of Deputy Rapporteur- the "leader" of the Opposition- going to Dominique Munongo. (For us Anglos, I realize DRC's institutional set up seems pretty alien but it's a lot like France's if you need a reference) The next steps from here according to the Constitution:
1.@SuminwaJudith announces a Government 2. She then creates, negotiates (with the Presidency), and signs what is effectively an "operating agreement" (an "ordinance" in DRC legalese)- which basically lays the roles and responsibilities between the Government, its ministers and between the Govt vis a vis the Presidency. 3. She then creates and sends a "policy of the Nation" (ie, top policy goals of the Government) to the Parliament to endorse. 4. Parliament votes for the "policy of the Nation" (or not, we'll see). 5. Assuming the "policy of the Nation" passes, all gov't ministers + President release a list of all their assets/wealth and send to the Constitutional Court.

Once all this happens, DRC will finally have a government.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users

Scoota30

Regular

August V
@AugustCohen4

$AVZ: Just an update we're getting closer to a government in #DRC after 6 months of waiting. The National Assembly (lower house of DRC's Parliament) now has elected all its leadership positions. See the below tweet form the Assembly's X account. Notable here is @moise_katumbi isn't following anyone. Autodesk_new's party as the largest opposition bloc (overall opposition is divided in DRC) with the position of Deputy Rapporteur- the "leader" of the Opposition- going to Dominique Munongo. (For us Anglos, I realize DRC's institutional set up seems pretty alien but it's a lot like France's if you need a reference) The next steps from here according to the Constitution:
1.@SuminwaJudith announces a Government 2. She then creates, negotiates (with the Presidency), and signs what is effectively an "operating agreement" (an "ordinance" in DRC legalese)- which basically lays the roles and responsibilities between the Government, its ministers and between the Govt vis a vis the Presidency. 3. She then creates and sends a "policy of the Nation" (ie, top policy goals of the Government) to the Parliament to endorse. 4. Parliament votes for the "policy of the Nation" (or not, we'll see). 5. Assuming the "policy of the Nation" passes, all gov't ministers + President release a list of all their assets/wealth and send to the Constitutional Court.

At their current rate of progress, that doesn't give me hope that the government formation will be completed until July at the earliest. 😅

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20
At their current rate of progress, that doesn't give me hope that the government formation will be completed until July at the earliest. 😅
Who cares, they're all corrupt anyway. Bring on ICSID!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Mute22

Regular

August V
@AugustCohen4

Fantastic, then we can wait another year for the possibility of a Memorandum of 'Understanding (that we can get fucked)' to be signed by the shiny new government!

Usually I would say don't attribute to malice which can be explained by incompetence, but I am learning that the DRC is proving you can have both!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom