AVZ Discussion 2022

Azzler

Top 20
Same thing happened back in January when the Governor stopped Manono Lithium's quarrying because it hadn't paid some taxes.

Sure it's nice that Zijin gets called out for poor adherence to regulations, anything showings them in a bad light is a good thing. But I wouldn't make too much of this, likely isn't that much of a big deal
You wish it wasn't.

Reactions: 1 users

Azzler

Top 20
Nothing is significant, until we have money in the bank due to ICSID route or a mining license and we have actually turned the first sod of soil and the caterers are cooking for the abled bodied Congolese who deserve a good pay packet, a decent feed and cot at the end of a hard day.

Until then it is all smoke and mirrors. I've said many times over the last 2 years but somehow all you folks have the memory capacities of fleas.
Manono will be won on chess moves, which is what this is.
Each move is meaningful to the outcome.
I'd intuitively assume this isn't an isolated and unconnected event existing in a vacuum.
Hopefully I say, watch this space.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Let's not in-fight - there are different levels in the glass - I'm at 49% full, as this COULD be the start of something to come from the boss and his new team.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Roon

Regular
You wish it wasn't.
Why the heck would I wish that you loon, my future is tied with AVZ because I made the foolish decision to put too many eggs in one basket.

All I'm saying is that the celebrations on X may be a little premature.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Azzler

Top 20
Why the heck would I wish that you loon, my future is tied with AVZ because I made the foolish decision to put too many eggs in one basket.

All I'm saying is that the celebrations on X may be a little premature.
Ok dude, my bad.
Go ahead and vanish for months only to come back and respond to poo poo on positive news :)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I hope that this new document is helpful but at this stage there isn't anything I can see directly linking it to PR 13359, AVZ or it's mining rights in Manono.

Yes it calls for a cessation of activity for Manono Lithium within the Manono area but it doesn't specifically identify the activity that is being called out that prompted the actioning of the document

Still it's better than a letter that says "Hey Zijin, hey Manono Lithium rock your socks off and don't forget to keep the brown paper bags flowing" which at this point I will take as a minor positive....

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Azzler

Top 20
Manono will be won on chess moves, which is what this is.
Each move is meaningful to the outcome.
I'd intuitively assume this isn't an isolated and unconnected event existing in a vacuum.
Hopefully I say, watch this space.

Just some things to consider.
The Tanganyika government is currently in Kinshasa, right as this happened.
The DRC Government is about to be formed, as this happened.
This order to cease activities is effectively from the government.
The MoU which was effectively finalised right before the election, has been waiting for the reformation of government.

And lets not forget we have massive leverage on the DRC via ICSID and ICC.
The pressure is huge right now, in our favor!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Roon

Regular
Ok dude, my bad.
Go ahead and vanish for months only to come back and respond to poo poo on positive news :)
I should just ignore you as one of the biggest fools on here, but take a click on my account at HC and read AVZ posts from many years ago if you think I'm some sort of Zijin or MMGA plant, like you accuse anyone else of who isn't unerringly positive regarding our position. I'm just surprised I'm not one of the roughly 47 people you've accused of being ol 'Eastwood

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Azzler

Top 20
I should just ignore you as one of the biggest fools on here, but take a click on my account at HC and read AVZ posts from many years ago if you think I'm some sort of Zijin or MMGA plant, like you accuse anyone else of who isn't unerringly positive regarding our position. I'm just surprised I'm not one of the roughly 47 people you've accused of being ol 'Eastwood
So you follow me do you?
That's really interesting you say that.
Why would you know that mate?
Why would you be taking the time out of your day to know this?

Very fucking interesting mate.....

I know of a certain group of people who also use character assassination to achieve their goals.
They' shit at it, but they always defalt to it when cornered.

xoxo

A short position is all it takes to go from being on AVZ's side to being on the side of those wanting AVZ's destruction.
Most genuine people when having their support questioned, call to reason and a de-escalation.
Others always, always... attack. ;)

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

BRICK

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Roon

Regular
So you follow me do you?
That's really interesting you say that.
Why would you know that mate?
Why would you be taking the time out of your day to know this?

Very fucking interesting mate.....

I know of a certain group of people who also use character assassination to achieve their goals.
They' shit at it, but they always defalt to it when cornered.

xoxo

A short position is all it takes to go from being on AVZ's side to being on the side of those wanting AVZ's destruction.
Most genuine people when having their support questioned, call to reason and a deescalation.
Others always, always... attack. ;)
Haha get over yourself buddy, I have read these threads every day for years, like many others. We've all gotten to learn the various personalities here, for good or ill. You often have a go at me, but that's not the reason why I dont value your input. Thats both because you are an idiot, and also because you spend so much of your time accusing all and sundry of being hostile elements or shorters or spies or Shane... Anyway this is meaningless, I'm sure we'll find out soon enough whether this is something significant which will boost our prospects or not. In the meantime let's just be pleased their name is being put through the mud again

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Frank

Top 20
1716714108514.png

1716714129510.png

1716714201628.png

1716714349093.png

1716714239425.png

1716724498940.png

1716724771399.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Azzler

Top 20
Haha get over yourself buddy, I have read these threads every day for years, like many others. We've all gotten to learn the various personalities here, for good or ill. You often have a go at me, but that's not the reason why I dont value your input. Anyway this is meaningless, I'm sure we'll find out whether this is something significant which will boost our prospects or not
Sure, but I'll always be here old friend, to let them know how bullshit your sentiemnt is. :devilish:

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Bray

Regular
@Azz, not sure why ya up roon he's been legit since day dot

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Azzler

Top 20
@Azz, not sure why ya up roon he's been legit since day dot
Then he went short, it's pretty simple.

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Azzler

Top 20
Just some things to consider.
The Tanganyika government is currently in Kinshasa, right as this happened.
The DRC Government is about to be formed, as this happened.
This order to cease activities is effectively from the government.
The MoU which was effectively finalised right before the election, has been waiting for the reformation of government.

And lets not forget we have massive leverage on the DRC via ICSID and ICC.
The pressure is huge right now, in our favor!
Oh and of course these videos surfacing of Congalese furious over missing $70Mil "donation"

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

Frank

Top 20
1716714531671.png

1716714483537.png

1716714689954.png

1716714721105.png

1716714799579.png

1716714926058.png

1716714946391.png

1716715175322.png

1716715017469.png

dog with a bone !.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Colaci78

Bullshit. Jens has suffered from "premature information" this entire saga. He makes out he knows stuff but is full of shit.
Yep, I agree.

Reactions: 2 users

Azzler

Top 20
Reactions: 5 users

oxxa23

Regular
Same thing happened back in January when the Governor stopped Manono Lithium's quarrying because it hadn't paid some taxes.

Sure it's nice that Zijin gets called out for poor adherence to regulations, anything showings them in a bad light is a good thing. But I wouldn't make too much of this, likely isn't that much of a big deal
Hi roon,

Don't suppose you have any links to the previous cease work notice fimor manono lithium... just so we can compare.

Cheers

Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom