Winenut

Go AVZ!
That he got the e mail addresses from Automic
Has anyone got the sentence verbatim?

Or can post the email here?

Azzler

Top 20
Mitchell = Der Geist
Der Geist obtained the share registery from Automic a while ago.
I have no idea how they allowed it.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

oxxa23

Regular

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I also suspect Mitchell (whoever that prick is) got the share regsitry and information from MMGA

AVZ tried to block MMGA (Fat Slobs) from having the emails addresses when Fat Slobs requested a copy of the registry

AVZ knew the email addresses would be used for a continued dodgy campaign targeting shareholders

Fat Slobs (the filthy fucks) applied through the courts to have the email addresses supplied and won

Automic had to provide the details to Fat Slobs

Prima Facie it would seem Fats Slobs would have been the ones that passed the information to Mitchell and thereby potentially violated privacy laws????

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Mitchell = Der Geist
If you're a shareholder you can request it

Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Mitchell = Der Geist
if that's true then ignore my previous email and inherent conspiracy theory

Fuck me...:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

James Mitchell = JamieM12341234???

Joined Twitter X May 2024

2 posts

Both replies to Deboss

I'm sure Deboss would be interested to hear what the mystery man might have to say

The offer is there to meet

Hopefully someone can get a photo like when he met Leonard Math recently.....

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Fivez

Emerged
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20
💯 This. If the ICSID can't enforce financial penalties but one party is clearly ignoring interim orders brought down by the ICSID, would there not be reason to fast track the proceedings quicker? Joke of a system
The company announcement actually mentioned:

The ICSID arbitral tribunal has upheld its emergency orders but concluded that it does not have power to impose a financial penalty for non-compliance with interim relief.

Maybe it means they have power to apply a final financial penalty, Why otherwise have an ICSID?

Just my illogical way of thinking

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

The ICSID arbitral tribunal has upheld its emergency orders but concluded that it does not have power to impose a financial penalty for non-compliance with interim relief.

Maybe it means they have power to apply a final financial penalty, Why otherwise have an ICSID?

I concur. Referring to the latest announcement:

ICSID has used very strong wording telling DRC the interim fines stand, and that the Government
MUST pay.

It's just that they can't fine them for not paying, ie:
Fine on top of fine.

The announcement clearly states that DRC's excuse for not paying doesn't cut the mustard.

The fines stand and MUST be paid.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Panther22

Regular

That is the way l read it. Once final, fines will be levied and payable. Only at the end.

Reactions: 12 users

BEISHA

Top 20
The friends we've made along the way is more valuable than any amount of AVZ shares
awkward-silence.gif

Errr, would i be considered a cunt if i opted to have my capital back in lieu of friends ?

Asking for a friend.....;)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Samus

Top 20
Mitchell = Der Geist
But you think everyone is Der Geist Azzler! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Love

Scoota30

Regular
That is the way l read it. Once final, fines will be levied and payable. Only at the end.
& @cruiser51 - Yes I believe either the penalties would be tacked on to the final outcome and/or it is not favouring the verdict if they aren't following the orders but if they aren't following the orders, bring the verdict date forward. The whole point of the interim/emergency orders is to prevent anything that would do damage to us until the verdict is heard so by the ICSID "reinforcing and reminding the DRC Gov" it actually doesn't protect us in the interim. Bringing the final verdict forward and applying pressure that way does protect us in the interim.

Reactions: 14 users

Hudnut

Regular

That's how I read it.

Interestingly, NABtrade is now showing my AVZ holding back at original value again.
I bet that disappears again soon.

I'm going to get very bipolar by the end of this.
I keep going between having enough to retire, to never going to retire.
With my health, I'm probably not going to make retirement age, and I need to make sure my kids are set up first.
Fuck it.

• Love
  • Sad

Azzler

Top 20
But you think everyone is Der Geist Azzler! 😂😂😂
Lol true, but there's some connecting evidence which I won't detail.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

John25

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Doc

Master of Quan
I think a few more need to be called to the principals office
AI.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users

Mute22

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Dazmac66

Regular
I think a few more need to be called to the principals office
View attachment 62977
Probably to warn him not to embezzle more money than him! No minister should embezzle more than the president under any circumstances!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
Top Bottom