AVZ Discussion 2022

Remark

Top 20
Any background on the clown prince @Dave Evans ?

1715768977520.png

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20
What's stopping Cominiere/DRC selling the South ?
Fucking retardation for all I know! But presumably they're waiting to see how things play out with dathcom.
The dumb fucks changed the shape and size of the northern section anyway which is to our benefit since they can't even go back to saying it's anything that dathcom agreed to in any way. They even pinched our core samples and the camp we built over the last few years.
Zijin's slimy mits all over our core samples, just think about that! You can just imagine those filth trying to pass the samples off as their own after announcing their 'drilling campaign' on the SSE.
It's almost best not to think about any of it for the fear of developing an aneurysm in the fucking brain along with a nervous tick and brain damage.
Obvious fraud, embezzlement and outright theft that's allowed to get further and further out of hand with no sign of anything from the DRC's shameful excuse of a government which is actually just a Mafia network and embezzlement scheme for politicians.

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Zijin trying to rush pe through before new mining minister imo, then will fuck cominiere if avz is restored. Cunts
Surely the the ICC,ICSID are aware of this happening. They can see the CAMI site. Why can't they act more quickly in situations like this where there is blatant actions occuring against their orders. Fucking joke how long this shit takes. It's like the fuckers communicate by chiseling into slate and deliver findings on a donkey. Fucking useless lawyers making squillions every day!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Scoota30

Regular
Surely the the ICC,ICSID are aware of this happening. They can see the CAMI site. Why can't they act more quickly in situations like this where there is blatant actions occuring against their orders. Fucking joke how long this shit takes. It's like the fuckers communicate by chiseling into slate and deliver findings on a donkey. Fucking useless lawyers making squillions every day!
💯 This. If the ICSID can't enforce financial penalties but one party is clearly ignoring interim orders brought down by the ICSID, would there not be reason to fast track the proceedings quicker? Joke of a system

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Samus

Top 20
Sounds like old mate the corrupt cunt has fraudulently obtained some sort of position in government? :rolleyes: FMD!

#RDC : Yet another scandal in the senatorial election in the upper- #Katanga : Kabongo Danny caught red-handed before the constitutional court!!! He admitted that he continued to be a state agent in the anti-fraud service of the province until the day of the election and this is in manifest and flagrant violation of the combined provisions of articles 10, 10 bis of the Electoral Law and 134 point 4 of the Implementation Measures. His election (5 votes) is canceled to make way for Jean Félix Mupande, brilliantly elected with 6 votes!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Any background on the clown prince @Dave Evans ?

View attachment 62918

He’s just trying to divert our attention like der geist and dudbrook. I’m back to just ignoring them and keeping the focus on Tshisekedi, CKK, Cominiere and Zijin ahead of the 2024 DRC MINING WEEK event in June

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Frank

Top 20
Fucking retardation for all I know! But presumably they're waiting to see how things play out with dathcom.
The dumb fucks changed the shape and size of the northern section anyway which is to our benefit since they can't even go back to saying it's anything that dathcom agreed to in any way. They even pinched our core samples and the camp we built over the last few years.
Zijin's slimy mits all over our core samples, just think about that! You can just imagine those filth trying to pass the samples off as their own after announcing their 'drilling campaign' on the SSE.
It's almost best not to think about any of it for the fear of developing an aneurysm in the fucking brain along with a nervous tick and brain damage.
Obvious fraud, embezzlement and outright theft that's allowed to get further and further out of hand with no sign of anything from the DRC's shameful excuse of a government which is actually just a Mafia network and embezzlement scheme for politicians.

1715779746408.png

1715779805557.png

1715779746408.png

1715779983831.png

1715780075119.png

dog with a bone.png

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Hudnut

Regular
Well, my AVZ holding in my online trading platform is now showing a value of $0.
Fuck, that hurt.

Come on Nige. Get your shit together.

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Dijon101

Regular
It's rather obvious isn't it..

"AVZ flags delisting, shareholders face $2.8 billion wealth wipeout. The lithium explorer will delist on May 13 as more than 21,000 shareholders remain trapped in a company that joined the S&P/ASX 200 in 2022."

Then an offer of 1c per share...

Ive always said, If the resource at manono was not as massive as it is, we would never be in this mess. The Chinese want our lithium and are using every little dirty trick they can to get it.

Fuck them! Hold strong. Support AVZ.

P.s.
Screenshot_20240516_085920_Chrome.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Screen Shot 2024-05-16 at 9.35.52 am.png

Don't like to tread on our Champion's toes (Frank) but thought this was worth posting! As I have said before, I can't see these retards getting away with Manono!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 26 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Just remember, the only pack of cunts who were able to obtain an email list were the dumb fuckers from SMEGMA. Ty me kangaroo probably handed it to Z’s purchasing representative, James

Can we sue them for breaching our privacy?

I see Deboss has picked on the thoughts verbalised in this post and done a good follow up on X

Next step is to hunt this cunt down and link him to the three stooges, actually two now given that Carrick has deserted that sinking SMEGMA ship

Dudcocks prosecution of the BOD and executives on Twitter/X instead of via the case at the WASC reeks of a lack of funding?

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Pokok

Regular
I see Deboss has picked on the thoughts verbalised in this post and done a good follow up on X

Next step is to hunt this cunt down and link him to the three stooges, actually two now given that Carrick has deserted that sinking SMEGMA ship

Dudcocks prosecution of the BOD and executives on Twitter/X instead of via the case at the WASC reeks of a lack of funding?
Thanks for sharing

Reactions: 3 users
I like the stock

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Panther22

Regular
I called Automic today. Long long wait times so hopefully this helps.

1/ Automic will be sending shareholders an AVZ Holding Statement shortly.
2/ They are aware of the Jamie Mitchell's e mail and it is being investigated as to who this.
3/ Automic said they would not have given our e mail address to Mitchell, so Mitchell's first sentence is a lie.
4/ Automic are working with AVZ on this matter as expected.

Hoping good things are slowly happening.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

2/ They are aware of the Jamie Mitchell's e mail and it is being investigated as to who this.
3/ Automic said they would not have given our e mail address to Mitchell, so Mitchell's first sentence is a lie.

from 3/ what was Mitchell's first sentence?

Reactions: 1 users

Panther22

Regular
That he got the e mail addresses from Automic

Reactions: 5 users

Flight996

Regular

I suspect that Mitchell may have acquired our email addresses from those MMGA clowns. If he's not directly an agent for them, he's close to them and their Chinese masters. Amen brothers.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 16 users

TLH

Regular

If you haven't already done so, will be good to share this on X. Looking forward to this arsehole being exposed.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20
It's probably Dudbroook, desperate for more Chinese snacks. He's blocked me on X but I'm assuming he still hasn't let up with his bullshit revelations from yesteryear.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom