AVZ Discussion 2022

Thank you my man, for some reason I am not worried about my situation knowing others are doing even tough where they are close to retiring and no immediate solution on the horizon. I have given myself next 5 years to recover my loss with working on some projects.

But I still believe we will come out good, just a gut feeling, I have no inner connections, I miss @MoneyBags1348 though, he use to give me directions in my dreams how to fight crooks , no under the belt shots though.

Nigel if you are reading this, from here on its all you now, dog with the bone, use my avg on back of your mind when going for negotiations, bring it home.. 💪

Just for you @Rediah a trip down memory lane to the golden days on the AVZ Discussion thread

From the early days when information was regularly mixed in with speculation and @Samus kept us up to date with Kiki’s latest Kongo Press articles, @Frank kept us up to date with everything that was happening in the lithium battery and EV sectors and everything was imminent

The days when the WA boys decided to go after me…. @BEISHA @JAG @CashKing and @cruiser51 who would have believed we would have ended up friends (well sort of) 👊💥

Then came the days when wombat revealed what he liked to do with pineapples and Nell’s was posting selfies in lingerie, bragging about running over the Brisbane Bridge topless and dazzling shareholders with her moves on the dance floor, meanwhile wombat continued his never ending whining.

BTW @Nellie17, thanks for that signed selfie photo…. Was I really the only person who got one?

The good old days when winning the Mantle was a fought over honour and became a weekly challenge with @Winenut and others contesting before finally resting with TITS, formerly known as @TDITD a man whose reputation even reached BOD nominee status.

And who could forget Friday night jokes, I remember it took Cashy some time to get over the one about the lion and the monkey 🙉🤣 …. That’s something that really needs to be reintroduced here.

Later we had TITS classic video of adolf as lead role in the story of Zijin and a classic recap of our history (far better than this one) by Winenuts which hopefully hasn’t been lost in the thousands of posts that make up AVZ’s TSE history.

Then came the invasion of the trolls. der geist assumed he was der guest and invited himself in along with his mates ChrisU, R2D2, john weed and others who even tried to start their own Discussion thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and managed to get me suspended more times than zeebots would like to admit

IMG_6726.jpeg

Soon after we had the German connection joining in, here’s a little tribute to them 👇

Unfortunately as time went on Nigel (the Beagle who I later realised was actually a Basset) had to be put down after his information proved fallible, and that was even after one or two smacks on the nose with a rolled up newspaper for making up stories just so I would take him for a walk.

Over the last year we were lucky enough to get some good information via a few shareholders with experience in sourcing and translating legal documents but I think now we are at the stage of relying on DLA Piper, the ICC and ICSID to get us through this.

I’m not going to mention the corruption here, this is for when we all had a laugh but I always think that exposing that meeting in Perth where they tried to offer a shareholder a bribe to help roll the BOD was a big eye opener to what has been going on behind the scenes.

I was sorry to hear your average SP was so high Rediah, a lot of long term holders, even though they are frustrated, have averages in the $0.20’s and lower.

There’s more to the history of AVZ on TSE than I put here, I just wanted to acknowledge your post (and all AVZ shareholders) and leave you with a couple of classics.

The first, a classic by one of the greatest all time pitch perfect singers of our time (to those who gave up the fight) and the second, a classic to those still fighting the fight

Pleasant Dreams Mate ♥️

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 57 users

JAG

Top 20
Just for you @Rediah a trip down memory lane to the golden days on the AVZ Discussion thread

From the early days when information was regularly mixed in with speculation and @Samus kept us up to date with Kiki’s latest Kongo Press articles, @Frank kept us up to date with everything that was happening in the lithium battery and EV sectors and everything was imminent

The days when the WA boys decided to go after me…. @BEISHA @JAG @CashKing and @cruiser51 who would have believed we would have ended up friends
(well sort of) 👊💥

Then came the days when pineapples were being handed out and Nell’s was posting selfies in lingerie, bragging about running over the Brisbane Bridge topless and dazzling shareholders with her moves on the dance floor with wombat, who seemed to fire up when ever Nells was in town

BTW Nells, thanks for that signed selfie photo…. Was I really the only person who got one?

The good old days when winning the Mantle was a fought over honour and became a weekly challenge with Winenut and others contesting before finally resting with TITS, formerly known as TDITD a man whose reputation even reached BOD nominee status.

And who could forget Friday night jokes, I remember it took Cashy some time to get over the one about the lion and the monkey 🙉🤣 …. That’s something that really needs to be reintroduced here.

Later we had TITS classic video of adolf as lead role in the story of Zijin and a classic recap of our history (far better than this one) by Winenuts which hopefully hasn’t been lost in the thousands of posts that make up AVZ’s TSE history.

Then came the invasion of the trolls. der geist assumed he was der guest and invited himself in along with his mates ChrisU, R2D2, john weed and others who even tried to start their own Discussion thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and managed to get me suspended more times than zeebots would like to admit

View attachment 62889
Soon after we had the German connection joining in, here’s a little tribute to them 👇

Unfortunately as time went on Nigel (the Beagle who I later realised was actually a Basset) had to be put down after his information proved fallible, and that was even after one or two smacks on the nose with a rolled up newspaper for making up stories just so I would take him for a walk.

Over the last year way we were lucky enough to get some good information via a few shareholders with experience in sourcing and translating legal documents but I think now we are at the stage of relying on DLA Piper, the ICC and ICSID to get us through this.

I’m not going to mention the corruption here, this is for when we all had a laugh but I always think that exposing that meeting in Perth where they tried to offer a shareholder a bribe to help roll the BOD was a big eye opener to what has been going on behind the scenes.

I was sorry to hear your average SP was so high Rediah, a lot of long term holders, even though they are frustrated, have averages in the $0.20’s and lower.

There’s more to the history of AVZ on TSE than I put here, I just wanted to acknowledge your post (and all AVZ shareholders) and leave you with a couple of classics.

The first, a classic by one of the greatest all time pitch perfect singers of our time (to those who gave up the fight) and the second, a classic to those still fighting the fight

Love You Kiss GIF by Virgin Trains

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

CHB

Regular
Given that there is no market and it would seem there are shareholders offloading for little more than the capital loss. I wonder if the more cashed up holders could likewise offer to buy shares on the cheap... lest our detractors manage to gain dangerous voting power.

Still mulling this over... one of the major problems of EV adoption (and hyper explosive demand of lithium) is that there are not cheap and affordable EVs on the market. The US are just not investing enough in upstream supply chains (we know this or we would already be rich). So you now have a ban on cheap EV imports and an unwillingness\inability to manufacturer domestic US supply ... where does that leave us?

Unfortunately I think it reduces EV demand and in turn lithium demand.

IMO they need to increase EV adoption and demand and show legacy auto manufacturers that they need to get their butt into gear. Innovate and provide value or die off.

Reactions: 3 users

Remark

Top 20
Forgive me if this has already been posted.....

1000004477.jpg

11:39

03 May 2024

AVZMINERALS LIMITED

Ref:20240503/Gov.Tan/AVZ/MD/NF

His Excellency the Governor of Tanganyika (with the assurance of my highest consideration) In Kalémie/Tanganyika

Subject: Congratulations from the AVZ group

Excellency, Mr. Governor of Tanganyika,

We would like to convey to you our warmest congratulations from Mr. Nigel Ferguson and the Board of Directors of AVZ Minerals Limited, on being elected to lead the Tanganyika Governorate and we look forward to a very fruitful collaboration in the development of the Manono project.

This project concerns the development of mineral resources and the development of infrastructure which would be essential to the province of Tanganyika and the district of Manono in particular. Your support for the project is welcome as we are ready to start production.

We hope that we will be able to meet with you to provide you with more details about the project and the many benefits it presents to the DRC and the province.

We, the Australian AVZ Group and Dathcom Mining SA, remain determined to move this issue forward through

through negotiations with the government of the DRC in order to achieve a mutually

satisfactory in the recovery of the Exploitation License and the rehabilitation of the Mpiana dam

Light.

Please accept, Mr. Governor of Tanganyika, the assurance of my distinguished consideration.

Pour AVZ Minerals Limited

Ave, West Perth35/4

Nigel Ferguson Managing Director

Green Lithium

35/4 Ventnor Avenue, West Perth, WA 6005 Australia PO Box 520, West Perth, WA 6872 Australia Tel.: +618 6186 7600 Fax: +61 86118 2106 E: admin@avzminerals.com.au W: www avzminerals.com .At

ABN 81 125 176 7031/2

Pour AVZ International Limited

Nigel Ferguson Managing Director

Pour Green Lithium Limited

Nigel Ferguson Director

Pour Dathcom Mining S

Q1

the Ferguson

ill 2.1K

board member

ation

Post your reply

O

<

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users
The friends we've made along the way is more valuable than any amount of AVZ shares

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

CHB

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Azzler

Top 20
If anyone genuinely would pick up someones shares who's willing to let them go for so low, it may be a good idea to set up a thread for buyers advertising interest, where sellers can contact them.
Let people know on HC too.

Better they end up in a longs hands than shorters or chinese.
I'm sure someone can offer more than fucking 0.001 or 0.005c!
I'd buy them in the tens of millions if I was in such a position to get them so cheap.
I see Deboss on X has offered to buy shares off anyone selling cheap.

If anyone desperately wants to offload.

Reactions: 12 users
Question for you all, after browsing twitter.

The Northern portion of 13359, now 15775 on the Cadastre Map portal, show it transitioning from PR to PE.
(Under Lithium Manono)

If the PE etc is granted to them, whilst under the incorrect ownership (not Dathcom), will there be grounds for it to be transferred back with PE status, once the court cases etc go in our favour?

(not that we had plans for the Northern portion immediately)

Or will they rescind the PE and transfer back as PR, if it is resolved in our favour?

• Thinking
  • Fire

Samus

Top 20
Question for you all, after browsing twitter.

The Northern portion of 13359, now 15775 on the Cadastre Map portal, show it transitioning from PR to PE.
(Under Lithium Manono)

If the PE etc is granted to them, whilst under the incorrect ownership (not Dathcom), will there be grounds for it to be transferred back with PE status, once the court cases etc go in our favour?

(not that we had plans for the Northern portion immediately)

Or will they rescind the PE and transfer back as PR, if it is resolved in our favour?
I might be totally wrong but my reading of that whole situation is that all of cominieres / camis dodgy stolen tenement bullshit simply needs to be reversed and the whole thing reinstated back to dathcom as the original 13359. Which would likely revert to PR and ideally with the PE status agreed to as part of the settlement.

At the very least, presumably they'll have to reinstate the original Northern split with the original number or carries that dathcom was tricked into agreeing to but even then that whole thing was reversed with the rescended decree from MOM.

But who knows with that shit hole country or what the dodgy fucks will actually do. It's an enormous head fuck mess.

The fucking idiots have likely opened themselves up to be sued just as severely by Zijin if it does go the way of dathcom now.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

JNRB

Regular
I might be totally wrong but my reading of that whole situation is that all of cominieres / camis dodgy stolen tenement bullshit simply needs to be reversed and the whole thing reinstated back to dathcom as the original 13359. Which would likely revert to PR and ideally with the PE status agreed to as part of the settlement.

At the very least, presumably they'll have to reinstate the original Northern split with the original number or carries that dathcom was tricked into agreeing to but even then that whole thing was reversed with the rescended decree from MOM.

But who knows with that shit hole country or what the dodgy fucks will actually do. It's an enormous head fuck mess.

The fucking idiots have likely opened themselves up to be sued just as severely by Zijin if it does go the way of dathcom now.
And under what legal framework do you think Zijin would be suing them? I'd love to see Zijin try to be the ones taking DRC to an international tribunal and try to claim they didn't do anything dodgy
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

wombat74

Top 20
And under what legal framework do you think Zijin would be suing them? I'd love to see Zijin try to be the ones taking DRC to an international tribunal and try to claim they didn't do anything dodgy
🤣
Zijin are using Cominiere as a front . This is all their idea . They are paying $$$ for it . Part of the agreement is Cominiere take the fall if it all turns to shit . Zijin have no one to sue . IMO
"The parties agree that COMINIERE SA shall bear sole responsibility for the litigation concerning the termination of the above-mentioned joint venture agreement initiated by AVZ INTERNATIONAL before the ICC in Paris under ICC 27720/SP and, where applicable, shall be solely liable to AVZ INTERNATIONAL. "

• Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

CashKing

Regular

The days when the WA boys decided to go after me…. @BEISHA @JAG @CashKing and @cruiser51 who would have believed we would have ended up friends (well sort of) 👊💥

Then came the days when pineapples were being handed out and Nell’s was posting selfies in lingerie, bragging about running over the Brisbane Bridge topless and dazzling shareholders with her moves on the dance floor with @wombat74 who seemed to fire up when ever @Nellie17 was in town

BTW Nells, thanks for that signed selfie photo…. Was I really the only person who got one?

The good old days when winning the Mantle was a fought over honour and became a weekly challenge with @Winenut and others contesting before finally resting with TITS, formerly known as @TDITD a man whose reputation even reached BOD nominee status.

View attachment 62889

Over the last year we were lucky enough to get some good information via a few shareholders with experience in sourcing and translating legal documents but I think now we are at the stage of relying on DLA Piper, the ICC and ICSID to get us through this.

Pleasant Dreams Mate ♥️

IMG_2363.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Rediah

Regular

Then came the days when pineapples were being handed out and Nell’s was posting selfies in lingerie, bragging about running over the Brisbane Bridge topless and dazzling shareholders with her moves on the dance floor with @wombat74 who seemed to fire up when ever @Nellie17 was in town

View attachment 62889

Pleasant Dreams Mate ♥️

It's great to see you back even it meant for one message and taking us all for a quick trip down memory lane. I did miss the old times we had here, fighting together for our shared cause. Despite our differences in opinions (except when it comes to Nells) or approaches, we ultimately want the best outcome for all of us, for AVZ, and don't want Zijin to succeed.

I never got hate from anyone, maybe because I never contributed enough or at all :LOL:, the only hate was from the guy who 'adopted' my name and entered TSE before AGM/vote.

Feel free to dislike Jag (and others), but I think he's (and others) one of the coolest guys around here.

On another note, what a coincidence—I'll be in your town tomorrow for a quick work-related visit :whistle:

• Love

wombat74

Top 20

What's stopping Cominiere/DRC selling the South ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Remark

Top 20
Their sense of honour and decency? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
Probably another emergency arbitration fine I'd say. But we've all seen their contempt of ICC on display, so what's another €50k per day!?

Doc

Master of Quan
I think they know thats a bridge too far. It I was a betting man id say they throwing everything at the North while keeping the south undeveloped for as long as possible. Wouldn't surprise me if they get to actually build a mine in the North they'll suddenly release the south back to Dathcom but they will have sown up the power and transportation routes before anyone can do something with the South.

• Sad
Reactions: 10 users

Hemicuda

Regular
I think we know now fines/penalties mean nothing . Zijin about to get a PE for the North .Hope Nigel informs Share Holders soon on secured finance and all the details that go with it . I wouldn't like to see another extension from Locke .
All where getting is a pineapple womby 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Zijin trying to rush pe through before new mining minister imo, then will fuck cominiere if avz is restored. Cunts

• Fire
  • Sad

JAG

Top 20
It's great to see you back even it meant for one message and taking us all for a quick trip down memory lane. I did miss the old times we had here, fighting together for our shared cause. Despite our differences in opinions (except when it comes to Nells) or approaches, we ultimately want the best outcome for all of us, for AVZ, and don't want Zijin to succeed.

I never got hate from anyone, maybe because I never contributed enough or at all :LOL:, the only hate was from the guy who 'adopted' my name and entered TSE before AGM/vote.

Feel free to dislike Jag (and others), but I think he's (and others) one of the coolest guys around here.

On another note, what a coincidence—I'll be in your town tomorrow for a quick work-related visit :whistle:
Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom