AVZ Discussion 2022

Mr_Tones83

Regular
I suspect that Mitchell may have acquired our email addresses from those MMGA clowns. If he's not directly an agent for them, he's close to them and their Chinese masters. Amen brothers.
I'm confident that they're affiliated... I was quick to unsubscribe from MMGA's mailing list when they sent the original email to shareholders last year (as well as reporting as spam). I haven't received an email from 'Mitchell' with an offer even in spam, so I'd say that list was handed over after removing unsubscribers.

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Pokok

Regular

Well if this Jamie is on his way up the coast I presume he might be from Sydney , he can always meet me at North Maroubra

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Samus

Top 20
That's how I read it.

Interestingly, NABtrade is now showing my AVZ holding back at original value again.
I bet that disappears again soon.

I'm going to get very bipolar by the end of this.
I keep going between having enough to retire, to never going to retire.
With my health, I'm probably not going to make retirement age, and I need to make sure my kids are set up first.
Fuck it.
My fake fortune is still listed in nabtrade too, I was kinda hoping it'd be gone off the list!
Representing more of a reflection of my true wealth, 95% of which is fake AVZ wealth at the moment.

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Pokok

Regular
I concur. Referring to the latest announcement:

ICSID has used very strong wording telling DRC the interim fines stand, and that the Government
MUST pay.

It's just that they can't fine them for not paying, ie:
Fine on top of fine.

The announcement clearly states that DRC's excuse for not paying doesn't cut the mustard.

The fines stand and MUST be paid.
I can guarantee my testicals not one cent will be paid , I wish people would stop dreaming fuuuuck , you are talking about the DRC if anything was to happen it would have already , but my theory is all the other Lithium companies love this situation , shit fight for years while they sell all their product its all about business , hope I did not make anymore haters with my honesty , anyway let's start joke Friday again tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Thaz

Regular
I'm confident that they're affiliated... I was quick to unsubscribe from MMGA's mailing list when they sent the original email to shareholders last year (as well as reporting as spam). I haven't received an email from 'Mitchell' with an offer even in spam, so I'd say that list was handed over after removing unsubscribers.

You and me both.

I was feeling left out from not receiving the offer

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Flight996

Regular
My fake fortune is still listed in nabtrade too, I was kinda hoping it'd be gone off the list!
Representing more of a reflection of my true wealth, 95% of which is fake AVZ wealth at the moment.

Haha, fake wealth...love it.

Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Well commsec kindly removed the last price from AVZ on my holding now quoting it as "0" but left my purchase price and units in there

So now I just get to look at a giant fucking 100% capital loss on my AVZ holding and my total portfolio value is now completely fucked

Too much fun.....:rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
I can guarantee my testicals not one cent will be paid , I wish people would stop dreaming fuuuuck , you are talking about the DRC if anything was to happen it would have already , but my theory is all the other Lithium companies love this situation , shit fight for years while they sell all their product its all about business , hope I did not make anymore haters with my honesty , anyway let's start joke Friday again tomorrow
You may be right. However, it's great leverage.

Felix and Co feeling the heat, bad press on the international stage.

Mute22

Regular
Everybody taking a paycheck, making deals, making money from this fiasco except the only people who actually put money on the line.

So fucking sick of it.

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users
I don't think I unsubscribed but I sent them some unkindly worded responses to the two emails that I did receive and never got anything following that. I'm assuming I've gotten taken off that list as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

SilentOne

Regular

Not true - look at what happened in Pakistan and what can be forced by the ICSID.

SilentOne - Do your own research

Reactions: 19 users

Panther22

Regular
Well commsec kindly removed the last price from AVZ on my holding now quoting it as "0" but left my purchase price and units in there

So now I just get to look at a giant fucking 100% capital loss on my AVZ holding and my total portfolio value is now completely fucked

Same on Westpac, tried to remove the purchase price but doesn't allow it.

Reactions: 1 users

Remark

Top 20

Think of it as a time saving exercise. I no longer have to subtract the value of my AVZ holdings to calculate the value of my portfolio. Thanks DRC!😘

• Sad
  • Haha

llhtom

Regular
I guess I'm lucky to have holding not big enough to be contacted by this Jamie Mitchell piece of shit.

Good luck to all of us genuine holders and believers.

Reactions: 12 users

oxxa23

Regular
  • Haha

Samus

Top 20

1000014252.jpg

Reactions: 16 users

Doc

Master of Quan
And there you have it, fat tail and Shane Allen Eastwood. Fuckers, all of them

IMG_6622.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 36 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Haha, fucking hilarious 😂

Let’s try it:

Shane Allen Eastwood

Ha, what? No ********** ***********

no privacy concerns now that he’s breached ours.

I didn’t give the Company permission to release my personal email to that cunt, and given the answer to the last question I sincerely hope Eastwood hasn’t passed it on to Mitchell

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom