Reactions: 58 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Hudnut

Regular
"The next step in the proceedings is for the tribunal to issue an order programming a procedural calendar until a final hearing."

Christ on a bike. Can't these people check their diaries and set some dates for us before breaking for lunch? How long is it going to take to set a calendar?

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Thaz

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

Spikerama

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire

Samus

Top 20
More bullshit courtesy of Dudbrook:

Tribune: Is AVZ at risk of losing its shares in the Manono project? The request for cancellation of the seizure of shares deemed inadmissible (Christian Kakule)​

1000014262.jpg
1000014261.jpg

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Dazmac66

Regular
"The next step in the proceedings is for the tribunal to issue an order programming a procedural calendar until a final hearing."

Christ on a bike. Can't these people check their diaries and set some dates for us before breaking for lunch? How long is it going to take to set a calendar?
Don't start me! These lawyers are just as crook as the rest of em. Could be done and dusted in a few weeks.

Reactions: 3 users

oxxa23

Regular
Who wants to inspect the registry to see if they can get an address for old Shane...

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Reactions: 3 users

Hudnut

Regular
Truly don't understand Ludbrook's logic here.

He's trying to get shareholders to trust he is acting in their best interests.

However, "Get me appointed to the board to protect AVZ's assets", and, "AVZ's assets are lost and fucked" are mutually exclusive.
If the assets are lost, any logical holder would deduce there would be no value in him being involved as all would be lost already.
So why would he still be interested?
Well, he must benefit from another source of revenue.
I wonder what that could be?

Reactions: 11 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
With all respect, keep it classy lads and ladies... don't think dropping to the same standards as MMGA and Co. is good for anyone. Might be worthwhile taking some of these posts down

Reactions: 16 users

Jazz

Regular
Right well now he's fucked. Haha!!

Now I can do a Supervillain tactical asset on him.

Careful boys, make sure you have the right faces to the names here if posting publicly.

Reactions: 17 users

oxxa23

Regular
Yeah, I can't confirm.... only snooped for 15 minutes just now... could easily not be him..

Reactions: 1 users

oxxa23

Regular
With all respect, keep it classy lads and ladies... don't think dropping to the same standards as MMGA and Co. is good for anyone. Might be worthwhile taking some of these posts down
Simply reposting stuff off a public forum and acknowledged I don't know if correct... hardly defamatory...

Reactions: 4 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
Simply reposting stuff off a public forum and acknowledged I don't know if correct... hardly defamatory...
Better to be safe than sorry is all

Frank

Top 20
1715863556453.png

1715863588783.png

1715863636012.png

1715863696602.png

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

CashKing

Regular