AVZ Discussion 2022

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Be great if the USA and Europe could sanction a few of these corrupt actors including Felix and his family so they can’t retire to Europe like all good African dictators do. Like cool Felix you can retire to Guangzhou good luck finding French speakers you twat

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
And yea I do think ICSID loss and ignorance will fuck their battery hub + foreign investment up for decades so if Felix continues to ignore they are stuck with Chyyyna in perpetuity - in which case they deserve the misery they get. Big month coming up

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

wombat74

Top 20
Fair call but Like all things with this case, there is an unsolved conundrum. Why haven't they already kicked us out? Why haven't they already handed the keys for the south to Zijin? If the DRC has ambitions to become a closed shop and only deal with China then why don't they do it? But they don't. They want a battery hub and are promoting themselves in Europe, Australia (!), and the US to encourage investment. Why would they bother if they just want the Chinese? Either it is a masquerade or they generally want other foreign investment. My personal thoughts are they generally want foreign investment. I don't know about the DRC inner workings and decades old relationship with the corruption of the Chinese but I believe it cannot be unwound without the independence of an international ruling. If and when the AVZ ICC and ICSID rulings come and they ignore, there will be no other foreign investment. I don't think they want this.
Why haven't they kicked us out ? They have been trying . Fat Tail comes to mind . Their tactic is for AVZ to self destruct .
Once Fat Tail have been decapitated and funds have been secured the DRC gov will then understand AVZ is not going away
and cannot be defeated .

Reactions: 3 users

RHyNO

Regular
Why haven't they kicked us out ? They have been trying . Fat Tail comes to mind . Their tactic is for AVZ to self destruct .
Once Fat Tail have been decapitated and funds have been secured the DRC gov will then understand AVZ is not going away
and cannot be defeated .
My god it’s as if you are capable of keeping multiple views in your mind at the same time like some kind of educated adult human.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Jazz

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

robface

Regular
Yeah you're right but it's a game of pressure now.
DRC must be under immense pressure to negotiate with AVZ.
Each battle we win builds that pressure.
How can they possibly refuse us if we're entirely in the right by multiple courts.
It must be unbelievably embarresing for the DRC.
Apparently even the US confronted Felix demanding to know when he will sign the MOU with Nigel.

I feel it's only a matter of time now.

Keep in mind their government isn't formed yet.
Have heard this too but who exactly from the US?

Nigel should be screaming from the rooftops and reminding every man and his dog of the US/AUS Minerals Security Partnership.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Azzler

Top 20
Have heard this too but who exactly from the US?

Nigel should be screaming from the rooftops and reminding every man and his dog of the US/AUS Minerals Security Partnership.
Jens relayed it on X.

IIRC it was the Ambassador Lucy Tamlyn - U.S. Embassy in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

Reactions: 9 users

wombat74

Top 20
Jens relayed it on X.

IIRC it was the Ambassador Lucy Tamlyn - U.S. Embassy in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Did she draw the short straw or what ? Sorr

Sorry Lucy the position in Switzerland is already taken .However it's says in your Bio your favorite animal is the Gorilla . Pack your bags
you're off to the DRC for the next 4 years .

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

JasonM

Regular
Did she draw the short straw or what ? Sorr

Sorry Lucy the position in Switzerland is already taken .However it's says in your Bio your favorite animal is the Gorilla . Pack your bags
you're off to the DRC for the next 4 years .
happy monday wombat, seems you need a hug. it'll be ok and if its not, then we'll still be ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

wombat74

Top 20
happy monday wombat, seems you need a hug. it'll be ok and if its not, then we'll still be ok.
LoL . You must be confused mate . Do you have a sense of humour ?

LOCKY82

Regular

Why is the turdburgaler piping up suddenly!?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Bray

Regular

Cause he’s an advantageous fuckwit who deserves a good left right goodnight from MB

• Fire

JAG

Top 20

His original post from his Chinese Masters was misread/mistranslated as it read "more bad news for AVZ"

Breakfast Down Syndrome GIF by Micropharms

• Haha

cruiser51

Top 20
Cause he’s an advantageous fuckwit who deserves a good left right goodnight from MB
I reckon Beish's nutcracker is very effective too, if done properly.
Having one's testicles obstructing one's voice box must be bloody annoying, especially when he mixes with his high class mates and proves he is an absolute dickhead, the moment he opens his mouth.

Fuk MMGA and Tommy and Zijin and CKK and his missis and there is more.

• Love

Historically he tends to get a sniff around of incoming ASX releases. Maybe tomorrow an announcement.....

Last edited:
  • Thinking

wombat74

Top 20
Historically he tends to get a sniff around of incoming ASX releases. Maybe tomorrow an announcement.....
"Based on the material that has been filed in the proceedings to date and having regard to the hearing on 5 and 6 October 2023, the Company remains confident that it will prevail in relation to this dispute ." AVZ Minerals 13/03 /23

Reactions: 1 users

CHB

Regular
All the trolls on X thinking negative news for AVZ.

Let's hope they're wrong..but they seem to be gloating..

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Frank

Top 20
1710744501468.png

1710744542395.png

1710744559723.jpeg

1710744677724.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular

Can you post some examples, I’m blocked by most

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Misfits

Regular

Cant see too many saying bad news. Just Tommy Tits and that useless Iggy Bliss

Top Bottom