AVZ Discussion 2022

Hemicuda

Regular
Could not agree with you more SilentOne.

I have visions of detractors lurking here, wringing their hands in glee and laughing their heads off every time someone starts cry or loosing their shit. Job done as far as they're concerned. Backslaps all round.
Enough mate its getting fucking real old, how about every one stop jerking each other for once

Reactions: 7 users

TLH

Regular
I have just spoken to AVZ reception, and they confirmed there will definitely be an announcement coming this week.
No indication if positive or negative.🤞

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

wombat74

Top 20
I have just spoken to AVZ reception, and they confirmed there will definitely be an announcement coming this week.
No indication if positive or negative.🤞
So it's either the ML , a settlement /buyout offer OR a signed agreement that leads to some kind of agreeable outcome for AVZ . Anything else has less value than my dog's turd .

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Mute22

Regular
So it's either the ML , a settlement /buyout offer OR a signed agreement that leads to some kind of agreeable outcome for AVZ . Anything else has less value than my dog's turd .
Incoming:
Ann: Notification of cessation of securities

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

CHB

Regular

Unfortunately likely just to be an update and neither of those you listed.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Mute22

Regular
More dates, more lawyers, more hearings, 0 results.

Me RN
1710302974573.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Miljew91

Regular
Reactions: 17 users

JohnJoyce

Regular
What a fucking mess. DRC not playing ball at all.

Reactions: 3 users

JohnJoyce

Regular
Think I’d prefer the cone of silence than receiving shit house announcements like that.
What an absolute fucking shower of shit!!

• Fire

Doc

Master of Quan
Well I think we can gather that the DRC as a whole is not looking for a way to work with AVZ at all with the current decision makers. This one looks it may be going the 12 rounds.
Kudos to the board in keeping the door open stating it ready to move forward with the project if the DRC is. We just need the right people making the decisions in the government over there.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Doc

Master of Quan
I will ad that no mention of the funding is a worry

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Hemicuda

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
So..... Anyone have any timelines on Cabinet forming?

• Thinking

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Cabinet should be done by the start of March, fuck the DRC to hell and back

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
May**

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users

BenGriffo

Regular
@Spikerama - your calculators might make it up on to the big stage when determining the ICSID statement of claim ;)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Hang on, I thought the guys with the inside running eg. geo said there was a judgment handed down in one of the cases and the announcement would be regarding that?? Ann says any day now for the judgment we thought was coming Dec

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Scoota30

Regular
1710304857889.png

At this point you just have to laugh.... Can't put an announcement out without the word imminent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users
Top Bottom