AVZ Discussion 2022

Elmitso

At least we've got some form of communication.

Seems like the closest possible information is the Jin Cheng dispute tribunal results, which AVZ is also waiting for. Hopefully they push that out the moment they get them.

Can anyone clarify if these soon-to-be-disclosed results will affect many of the other cases? Or is this dispute fairly null and void now that "Manono Lithium" has been formed to take over the project and is attempting to push out AVZ?

Lastly, since they have my money and I can't do anything about it - I can only look for positives. From what I see the positives are:

1. Jin Cheng dispute results "imminent" (lol).
2. Dathomir indicating they will withdraw their application to wind-up Dathcom on the 25th March.
3. The small, perhaps unfounded, hope that the new DRC cabinet will be more open and willing to negotiate with AVZ. (Anyone know when the cabinet will likely be formed?)
4. Awaiting tribunal results for 2019 SPA proceedings against Dathomir.

That's what I've taken out of it.

Reactions: 16 users

wombat74

Top 20
1710305292335.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
IMO we just got an update that told us nothing we didn't already know

Seems to me we're probably waiting for the new cabinet to form before there might be some progress

I believe the final makeup could look like this..........

1710307285692.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

CHB

Regular
Personally feel we don't need a new cabinet to follow the interim orders.

I think DRC not following interim orders says it all, new cabinet or not.

Seeking the payment of fines may be backup plan for Locke in case that falls through.

Looks like we're going the distance. Was hoping it wasn't the case but it is what it is.

Reactions: 10 users

Bray

Regular
True Detective Hbo GIF by True Detective: Night Country

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

Mute22

Regular
Justice delayed is justice denied

1710308271229.png

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 24 users

Bray

Regular
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14 users

Remark

Top 20
IMO we just got an update that told us nothing we didn't already know

Seems to me we're probably waiting for the new cabinet to form before there might be some progress

I believe the final makup could look like this..........

View attachment 58989
Probably more like this.....

1710309615019.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

wombat74

Top 20
Personally feel we don't need a new cabinet to follow the interim orders.

I think DRC not following interim orders says it all, new cabinet or not.

Seeking the payment of fines may be backup plan for Locke in case that falls through.

Looks like we're going the distance. Was hoping it wasn't the case but it is what it is.
Not sure seeking payment of fines is a back up plan if Locke pull out . If fines are enforceable Locke shouldn't have an issue lending us the money . Which tells me if Locke decline we are up sh1t creek . So Nigel better have a back up plan if Locke pulls out because the $$$ won't be coming from fines .

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire

cruiser51

Top 20
So..... Anyone have any timelines on Cabinet forming?
Ask FT, if he can't give you an answer, you have Buckley's to find the answer here.

On another very interesting note, I did read somewhere that FT and MoM did not issue one single new mining exploitation permit during their first term in power.

They probably think lithium in the ground is money in the bank, just sit on it, have a barbie and dance around the campfire, while drinking copious amounts of homebrew is the way to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Pokok

Regular
I did not bother to read the announcement but I did print it out so I can wipe my ass with it later

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

RHyNO

Regular
Not sure seeking payment of fines is a back up plan if Locke pull out . If fines are enforceable Locke shouldn't have an issue lending us the money . Which tells me if Locke decline we are up sh1t creek . So Nigel better have a back up plan if Locke pulls out because the $$$ won't be coming from fines .
Nigel’s back up plan is to change his name and become the ceo of AJN

• Haha
  • Fire

Misfits

Regular
And to top the day off. It sounds like the green witch has been retained.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users

TDITD

Top 20
Nothing is moving or has been moving because of the current corrupt fuckwits that are infesting the DRC Government, irrespective of AVZs favourable rulings so far, indicating to anyone with two brain-cells to rub together that AVZ are in-fact going to be successful if arbitration is required to run its full course. (Something both sides would surely not want)

Thanks to the ICSID ruling and the corrupt cretins stupidity AVZ are able to apply for penalties adding to their leverage when the new Government cabinet is announced.

Once the new cabinet is in, then all eyes are on the new ministers to come to the table and negotiate something worthwhile in AVZs favour.

Don't forget that the Chinese have also been talking to AVZ, with each passing arbitration ruling in AVZs favour AVZ becomes more and more expensive, as by the way does it with the rising lithium prices. I do hope this is being made abundantly clear to these utter cunts.

• Fire
Reactions: 44 users

Bray

Regular
Do you actually believe a new cabinet will fix the issue? The new persons who may or may not be corrupt will be invited into their little circle of brown paper bags, hence why the country has been a shithole for over 100 years

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users
At least we've got some form of communication.

Seems like the closest possible information is the Jin Cheng dispute tribunal results, which AVZ is also waiting for. Hopefully they push that out the moment they get them.

Can anyone clarify if these soon-to-be-disclosed results will affect many of the other cases? Or is this dispute fairly null and void now that "Manono Lithium" has been formed to take over the project and is attempting to push out AVZ?

Lastly, since they have my money and I can't do anything about it - I can only look for positives. From what I see the positives are:

1. Jin Cheng dispute results "imminent" (lol).
2. Dathomir indicating they will withdraw their application to wind-up Dathcom on the 25th March.
3. The small, perhaps unfounded, hope that the new DRC cabinet will be more open and willing to negotiate with AVZ. (Anyone know when the cabinet will likely be formed?)
4. Awaiting tribunal results for 2019 SPA proceedings against Dathomir.

That's what I've taken out of it.

The Jin Cheng dispute results WILL have a major effect on the other cases.

TITS posted a link to jusmundi.com that had transcript’s of some of the arbitration cases so far. Anyone who read them would understand why AVZ doesn’t announce monthly updates to shareholders.

Aside from that a lot of the ICC and ICSID information is confidential.

Some investors have never stopped keeping up to date with events but don’t post anymore because of the wombats here complaining but never offering any information themselves.

Maybe the best thing for them would be ringing Math, Huljich or Carrotdick and offering them their shares because they’re whining is no help to the company or other shareholders.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

Charbella

Regular
ICDIS is pissed! Let's see if the gringos are going to flex some muscles. I agree that China is playing the long game. The question is, who will blink first?
Based on the recent influx of negativity, it's evident that tensions are escalating on our side.

The DRC has not yet complied with the Interim Orders. In its comments, the DRC presented new arguments directed to achieving a cancellation of the Interim Orders (rather than provide comments on their implementation).

The ICSID tribunal has responded by reminding the DRC that it is bound by the Interim Orders and indicating that it will, in due course, draw the appropriate conclusions from any failure to comply with the Interim Orders. The ICSID tribunal also invited AVZI, GLH and Dathcom to provide submissions as to the basis upon which they contend they are entitled to be paid penalties in respect of any failure to comply with the Interim Orders.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
Top Bottom