AVZ Discussion 2022

Bray

Regular
We can win ever single ICC case there is, it will not fucking matter because we are dealing with third world retards that are taking our prospect and our money and they don’t fucking care, they ARE laughing at us, it’s an absolute fucking joke and you’ve gotta be bloody naive to think any international councils verdict is going to tell them otherwise, just admit it we are completely fucked. It’s done, it’s over
I’m fucking fed up with the complete lack of transparency and lies and when this is all over Nigel’s gonna be laughing from his McMansion going haha yeah she went to shit we tried out best as he gazes out to a ocean while sipping $5000 rosé

Fuck you DRC, fuck you China

Sorry to all you good people who didn’t deserve this
Please ban me @zeeb0t

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14 users

Pokok

Regular
All in the Chinese play book. Not wishing to jump to conclusions without proper announcements but Chinese always play the long game. All of us on here is playing the short game i.e wanting to see the rewards in our lifetime.

Still no one can answer me who polices the orders made in our favour? Chinese/DRC ignore them yet nothing is enforced. So what if there is fines accumulating by the day, who is going to get that for us?
Dead set over this as we all are. Each day ICSID decision, which is overdue, is not published l fear where this is going.

Fear China, no ethics, no scruples, no conscience, no morals, corrupt to the core, not to be trusted in any form on any issue. They want control of anything that happens in the World as their leader stated in the 2017 70th Anniversary of CCP by the 100th Anniversary (see, they play the long game) especially valued minerals.

Can only hope that the fall in the Chinese economy continues, l suspect it is already in dire straights yet not properly reported by the CCP.

Obviously the corrupt DRC officials are not blameless, they too have been set up by Chinese so if it all goes bad for them the Chinese will appear blameless.

Sorry, sometimes you just have to vent. Occupied far too many hours/days in the last 2 years sitting on here and HC to get info and hope for the best.
This saga has totally changed my attitude and strategies on investing. Simply cash in the bank at 5%, less stressful than being in limbo with no control hoping for huge % returns. Don't get my hopes up on posts that hint on something good is "imminent", pretty much all false alarms and l wish they would stop.

GLTAH sincerely.
My arthritic fingers are crossed.

We can win ever single ICC case there is, it will not fucking matter because we are dealing with third world retards that are taking our prospect and our money and they don’t fucking care, they ARE laughing at us, it’s an absolute fucking joke and you’ve gotta be bloody naive to think any international councils verdict is going to tell them otherwise, just admit it we are completely fucked. It’s done, it’s over
I’m fucking fed up with the complete lack of transparency and lies and when this is all over Nigel’s gonna be laughing from his McMansion going haha yeah she went to shit we tried out best as he gazes out to a ocean while sipping $5000 rosé

Please ban me @zeeb0t
Ohh you might be headed for the naughty corner , take a $5 bottle of chardy with you , but your correct on some points .

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Bray

Regular
You’ve got more luck having bikies of Australia following bikies laws who actually have morals and values than fucking corrupt China and DRC following their own laws and procedures

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Scoota30

Regular
images.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Please ban me @zeeb0t

Nothing to do but just keep hanging in there buddy

Everybody's feeling it for sure

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 28 users

Hemicuda

Regular

Please ban me @zeeb0t
He should just ban all of us ffs. This shit is going nowhere cheers Nige well played

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Hemicuda

Regular
He should just ban all of us ffs. This shit is going nowhere cheers Nige well played
Next time buy me a drink Nige before you fuck me, ill feel,ok till the drink wears off

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

CashKing

Regular
Next time buy me a drink Nige before you fuck me, ill feel,ok till the drink wears off
Where that We hate BOD we LOVE BOD Rollercoaster meme 😀

@Remark

GLTAH FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Doc

Master of Quan

@Remark

GLTAH FFS
Don’t know about that one but this one’s appropriate

5E21155E-6695-48D5-9206-DE20840B83EA.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

RHyNO

Regular
I’m not worried at all. All this bad news is just spurious commentary. We have good legal title and the ML is imminent. That’s what we were told by our BOD and ceo on the ASX. And we all know that it’s illegal to lie in statements to shareholders. So it’s simply not possible for anything to go wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

protoje

Regular
I’m not worried at all. All this bad news is just spurious commentary. We have good legal title and the ML is imminent. That’s what we were told by our BOD and ceo on the ASX. And we all know that it’s illegal to lie in statements to shareholders. So it’s simply not possible for anything to go wrong.
I’ll have some of whatever you’re having… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

RHyNO

Regular
  • Haha

John25

Regular
Dont hog it …need some after yesterday
1710280833594.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Hemicuda

Regular

@Remark

GLTAH FFS
Enough is enough, when nige an co have finally ridden this into ground whilst on full salary, you can bust the meme out again

SilentOne

Regular
You guys just feed each other's anxiety - you are talking about hypotheticals. Lets simply wait for the ASX Announcements.

Nothing like being manipulated by those that have a contrary agenda.

Stay calm

Regards,

SilentOne

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 35 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
You guys just feed each other's anxiety - you are talking about hypotheticals. Lets simply wait for the ASX Announcements.

Stay calm

Regards,

SilentOne
Well we have had nearly 2 years to work up a decent appetite... :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21 users

Hemicuda

Regular

Stay calm

Regards,

SilentOne
Bla bla bla

Reactions: 5 users

Spikerama

Regular

Stay calm

Regards,

SilentOne
Could not agree with you more SilentOne.

I have visions of detractors lurking here, wringing their hands in glee and laughing their heads off every time someone starts cry or loosing their shit. Job done as far as they're concerned. Backslaps all round.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom