AVZ Discussion 2022

BEISHA

Top 20
Of all the things we don't need dividing us right now, it's US politics.
Ridiculous post.......melodramatic much ?

AVZ TSE is united no matter what, but what is dividing, you posting at the most divided , derided troll infested forum thread that is AVZ HC, replying to the most divisive moron that HC has ever experienced aka TOLATE, giving that dick head oxygen to divide even further ...:poop::poop::ninja:

But when we talk about ultimate division, we have a corrupt DRC govt in cohoots with China to steal the 9th wonder of the world away from the hands of long term holders who have put their hard earned on the line to create..:mad:, which essentially was what my last two posts were about.

I apologise for stoking your red neck ties, but i was simply replying with FACTS to the poster who brought up the subject matter in the first place......;)

Jog on fool.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

BEISHA

Top 20
If they were following the law, the Bidens and the Clintons would be all sporting orange suits and leg irons. I think you need to look beyond MSNBC for your news mate. Might also need to get some help for that Trump Derangement Syndrome
Lets take this debate to the Political thread , then you can freely express your reverence for the orange baboon wannabe dictator who more than likely will spend the rest of his life in orange suits and leg irons as you previously stated...😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Frank

Top 20
Fyi, fwiw, I see where in other News,

Australian lithium stocks rally on speculation of China mine closure

Australian lithium stocks rallied on Monday on speculation that Chinese battery maker CATL had closed its Jianxiawo mine in China that produces the material used in electric vehicle batteries.
blank.gif

Shares of Australia’s biggest pure play lithium miner Pilbara Minerals rallied as much as 4.9% and Liontown Resources surged 7.7%, amid an upbeat tone in Australian resources companies.

Jianxiawo produces lepidolite, which is a high-cost form of lithium.

“CATL are apparently reluctant to continue production below 95,000RMB/t (~$13,000/t) for lithium carbonate,” Barrenjoey said in comments on Friday.

That mine, which would provide 3% of global supply, would move the market from a 1% surplus to a 2% deficit of around 20,000 for 2024, it said

In Australia on Monday, developers saw outsize gains, with Patriot Battery Metals as high as 6%, Wildcat Resources up 5.8%, and Sayona Mining up 7.7%.

Pilbara Minerals is Australia’s most heavily shorted stock, given investors have viewed it as a proxy for a slowdown in electric vehicle demand.

Lachlan Shaw, analyst at UBS, said it was not uncommon for facilities in China to shut or slow during Chinese New Year holidays.

“If confirmed that Jianxiawo has shut, and that the shutdown is on economic grounds rather than temporarily for Chinese New Year, it’s an important step in the necessary market rebalancing that we are looking for,” said Melbourne-based Shaw.

“A key question is why the world’s biggest battery manufacturer who is growing quickly would shut their fully integrated lithium mine when lithium prices are around UBS’ understanding of break even levels.”

mining.com

Hmmm !.jpg

Food for thought my friends :unsure:

Cheers 🍻

Frank :cool:

• Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

Frank

Top 20
In other News,

I see where the "Big Dog" and his Team of trusty Bloodhounds has been busy chasing down some BIG bones, as

Jules Alingete: “We have stopped irregular expenditure of around 1.5 billion USD in public establishments”

We were able to identify and stop irregular expenditure of around 1.5 billion USD in public establishments,” revealed this Monday, February 19, 2024, Jules Aligente, head of department of the General Inspectorate of Finance (IGF).

He was a special guest on the Okapi service broadcast by Radio Okapi.

“Our teams work on expenditure programs presented by public establishments and in this context, we were able to eradicate irregular expenditure of the order of more than 1.5 billion USD from which the cash was available.

Which means today that this cash exists in these establishments and which can be allocated to much more coherent uses,” explained Jules Alingete.

The boss of the IGF also announces a strengthening of the financial patrol with greater firmness for 2024.

“When we talk about irregular expenditure, it is about expenditure which does not respect the procedure provided for by law, procurement expenditure for which we did not have to go through the required procurement procedure in our country, these are irregular benefits that are not permitted.

This also concerns expenses for which supporting documents are non-existent.

This represents savings for these establishments,” added Jules Alingete.

mediacongo

dog with a bone.png

More Food for thought 💵 💰 💵

Frank :cool:

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

timb89

Regular
Ridiculous post.......melodramatic much ?

AVZ TSE is united no matter what, but what is dividing, you posting at the most divided , derided troll infested forum thread that is AVZ HC, replying to the most divisive moron that HC has ever experienced aka TOLATE, giving that dick head oxygen to divide even further ...:poop::poop::ninja:

But when we talk about ultimate division, we have a corrupt DRC govt in cohoots with China to steal the 9th wonder of the world away from the hands of long term holders who have put their hard earned on the line to create..:mad:, which essentially was what my last two posts were about.

I apologise for stoking your red neck ties, but i was simply replying with FACTS to the poster who brought up the subject matter in the first place......;)

Jog on fool.

Let's break down this logic.

You agree that their are posters on HC who are dividing AVZ holders. We agree this is what they are attempting to do. Well that presumes an energy source behind what they do, be it financial or behavioural.

You go on to say that oxygen being provided by posters replying to them is sufficient enough that without it, it would remove their oxygen such that the financial motive would not be able to provide them energy to proceed with their actions?

Is that really your opinion? That if a multi billion dollar company attempting to infiltrate a SH community, that they will cease spreading lies/fear because someone isn't responding to them? And free reign of said lies/fear is less divisive?

I truly look forward to this response.

Reactions: 6 users

Frank

Top 20
1708397436658.png

1708397461705.png

dog with a bone !.jpg

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Let's break down this logic.

You agree that their are posters on HC who are dividing AVZ holders. We agree this is what they are attempting to do. Well that presumes an energy source behind what they do, be it financial or behavioural.

You go on to say that oxygen being provided by posters replying to them is sufficient enough that without it, it would remove their oxygen such that the financial motive would not be able to provide them energy to proceed with their actions?

Is that really your opinion? That if a multi billion dollar company attempting to infiltrate a SH community, that they will cease spreading lies/fear because someone isn't responding to them? And free reign of said lies/fear is less divisive?

I truly look forward to this response.
You clearly need a bit of guidance.....:rolleyes:

Happy to help..;).

• Fire

timb89

Regular

Happy to help..;).

So no genuine attempt to engage in what I put forward?

Reactions: 1 users

Remark

Top 20

Happy to help..;).
This sounds familiar...

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Bonsoir

Regular

Happy to help..;).
Wouldn’t bother, he can’t see the forest for the trees. The scum on hc use him as their little conduit.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

timb89

Regular
Wouldn’t bother, he can’t see the forest for the trees. The scum on hc use him as their little conduit.

How about you? Not convinced your opinion expands beyond "Wah", happy for you to prove me wrong.

"Is that really your opinion? That if a multi billion dollar company attempting to infiltrate a SH community, that they will cease spreading lies/fear because someone isn't responding to them? And free reign of said lies/fear is less divisive?"

Reactions: 3 users

cruiser51

Top 20
If they were following the law, the Bidens and the Clintons would be all sporting orange suits and leg irons. I think you need to look beyond MSNBC for your news mate. Might also need to get some help for that Trump Derangement Syndrome
Get a pair of these

1708403442485.png

and after on your way to the Political thread dance by the tune of:

By the way the first issue of 1000 boots have been sold out, but the expectation is that Temu will market an $18 version in weeks

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Bonsoir

Regular
How about you? Not convinced your opinion expands beyond "Wah", happy for you to prove me wrong.

"Is that really your opinion? That if a multi billion dollar company attempting to infiltrate a SH community, that they will cease spreading lies/fear because someone isn't responding to them? And free rein of said lies/fear is less divisive?"
Oh fucking blah blah blah. tolate the second

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Pokok

Regular

"Is that really your opinion? That if a multi billion dollar company attempting to infiltrate a SH community, that they will cease spreading lies/fear because someone isn't responding to them? And free reign of said lies/fear is less divisive?"
Clearly Remark hit the nail on the head , fueling an argument is responding to the other person or people , really how stupid would that person on HC look if it was only him typing dribble again and again with nobody responding , then and only then might he get banned . read it but don't let it get under your skin we all know it is hot air

• Fire

timb89

Regular
Oh fucking blah blah blah. tolate the second

You might want to reconsider that comparison as you respond with babble to straight forward questions. May be a little on the rich side.

Bonsoir

Regular
You might want to reconsider that comparison as you respond with babble to straight forward questions. May be a little on the rich side.
Stop demanding tolate reply to your stupid questions, you are doing here what you do on hc.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

timb89

Regular
Stop demanding tolate reply to your stupid questions, you are doing here what you do on hc.

You mean making someone who can't answer my absolutely genuine questions look stupid?

Reactions: 2 users

Penskefile

Regular
Lets take this debate to the Political thread , then you can freely express your reverence for the orange baboon wannabe dictator who more than likely will spend the rest of his life in orange suits and leg irons as you previously stated...😭
despite the efforts of Potato Head Biden and his band of corrupt swamp creatures, Cash Only Fani Fucked, Fat Albert and Jerk-off Jack, Trump won’t be doing any time behind bars.

I’ll no doubt see you over at the Political thread then. I wasn’t aware of that thread so thanks for pointing that out

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20
So no genuine attempt to engage in what I put forward?
Hey Timmy how about keeping your nonsense arguments on HC.

You and your buddies are the reason I hardly look at HC, I have you on ignore there and if you keep this shit up here, you will be the first I put on ignore here.

Certain characters completely fucked HC up and to be honest you are a front runner contributor of that phenomenon.
💋💋💋💋💋

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Bonsoir

Regular
You mean making someone who can't answer my absolutely genuine questions look stupid?
It’s actually doing the opposite, I will no longer engage with an idiot.

• Haha
  • Fire
Top Bottom