AVZ Discussion 2022

timb89

Regular
Suck my dick hoots.

Engage in some counter trolling is my vote.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

BRICK

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

Remark

Top 20
Engage in some counter trolling is my vote.
The sad thing is @h00ts gets off on that. There's some serious psychological issues at play there.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

robface

Regular
Or determining the value of the asset!
How would they value the asset? Surely you couldn't just go off current price.
Offtake floor price and then some sort of industry/average. Huge fluctuation in price of lithium

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

forestgump

Emerged
Interesting:

View attachment 57132
A déchoir pour Non paiement = to be forfeited for non-payment
That is Tantalex lease with the heaps of shit on it.

Its been like that for over a month.

Reactions: 8 users
Loss of earnings and moral damage as a result of the purported forgery was the reasoning given by the court for the 50m. This was reduced to 25m on appeal as it was considered 'too exorbitant'.

And just to repeat once again, I spoke to Graeme Johnston 2 yrs ago about this and he said it was full of shit, commented something like this........" if i was guilty and sentenced to 3 yrs jail, why am i here in Perth ? "

Who do you trust ..........Cong v Johnston ( AVZ bod ) ?

BTW, i used to work in commercial real estate, if a agreement by two parties is signed and witnessed, deposit banked , then its a binding legal document first and foremost.

I assume mining agreements are similar in principle, so therefore , Dathomir is fucked!

imo
While I agree with Graeme that on the merits of the case it is all bullshit and AVZ will win at the ICC and have his conviction overturned within the DRC he absolutely was found guilty and still is guilty under the decisions of the original and appeal courts. The appeal judge has suspended his arrest pending further appeal of his three year hard time sentence to the supreme court that should be swayed by the ICC decision. Important to remember that this was a criminal case dealing solely with the creation of the share certificates confirming the SPA's had been completed correctly and that AVZ owned the 15% it had legally purchased from Dathomir.

AVZ have been adamant in their announcements that not only did they have a right to create these certificates but they were in fact legally obligated to create them under DRC law. Both the original and appeal judges made their findings under the assumption that the SPA's had been terminated correctly by Cong although they both conceded that an arbitral judge would need to hear the merits of the purported termination. As we saw with the Cominiere ICC ruling in November the tribunal won't accept cases unless there is at least a prima facie reason for them being involved so I am extremely confident that they are named in the SPA's or the agreements at least revert to the Dathcom JVA dispute resolution process.

And yes anyone with even a basic grasp of contract law realises immediately that Cong is completely fucked if this goes the distance. That's why he went through the back alley DRC court system instead of the appropriate forum of the ICC for his purported termination claims and why he didn't want the ICC proceedings made public. I still think Cong will bitch out at the last minute to avoid the damages claim by AVZ but his primary goal of delaying the project and creating the space for Zijin's ratfuckery to fester has already been achieved.

20240219_131356.jpg

20240219_131418.jpg

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 32 users

Roon

Regular
While I agree with Graeme that on the merits of the case it is all bullshit and AVZ will win at the ICC and have his conviction overturned within the DRC he absolutely was found guilty and still is guilty under the decisions of the original and appeal courts. The appeal judge has suspended his arrest pending further appeal of his three year hard time sentence to the supreme court that should be swayed by the ICC decision. Important to remember that this was a criminal case dealing solely with the creation of the share certificates confirming the SPA's had been completed correctly and that AVZ owned the 15% it had legally purchased from Dathomir.

AVZ have been adamant in their announcements that not only did they have a right to create these certificates but they were in fact legally obligated to create them under DRC law. Both the original and appeal judges made their findings under the assumption that the SPA's had been terminated correctly by Cong although they both conceded that an arbitral judge would need to hear the merits of the purported termination. As we saw with the Cominiere ICC ruling in November the tribunal won't accept cases unless there is at least a prima facie reason for them being involved so I am extremely confident that they are named in the SPA's or the agreements at least revert to the Dathcom JVA dispute resolution process.

And yes anyone with even a basic grasp of contract law realises immediately that Cong is completely fucked if this goes the distance. That's why he went through the back alley DRC court system instead of the appropriate forum of the ICC for his purported termination claims and why he didn't want the ICC proceedings made public. I still think Cong will bitch out at the last minute to avoid the damages claim by AVZ but his primary goal of delaying the project and creating the space for Zijin's ratfuckery to fester has already been achieved.

View attachment 57187
View attachment 57188
Would I be correct in assuming the only way for Dathomir to really bitch out would be to officially declare that the share acquisition was correct, withdraw any DRC court actions, thus essentially ensuring our victory at the Supreme Court Appeal?

Given that the ICC case is something that we brought rather than something he can cancel, I can't see any other way really that we would withdraw the case allowing him to bitch out, but him agreeing that we are in the right

Reactions: 5 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Would I be correct in assuming the only way for Dathomir to really bitch out would be to officially declare that the share acquisition was correct, withdraw any DRC court actions, thus essentially ensuring our victory at the Supreme Court Appeal?

Given that the ICC case is something that we brought rather than something he can cancel, I can't see any other way really that we would withdraw the case allowing him to bitch out, but him agreeing that we are in the right
I would not be surprised, if Dathomir decides to follow that path, or if the ICC rules in AVZ's favour, Dathomir could well be facing a substantial damages claim from AVZ.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

BEISHA

Top 20

View attachment 57187
View attachment 57188

1708337342787.png

Graeme Johnston was found guilty by a corrupt as fuck Lubumbashi court system, Cong probably provided the brown paper bag......;):poop::poop::poop::devilish::ninja:

DRC credibility =

zero.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 17 users

Penskefile

Regular
View attachment 57216

Graeme Johnston was found guilty by a corrupt as fuck Lubumbashi court system, Cong probably provided the brown paper bag......;):poop::poop::poop::devilish::ninja:

DRC credibility =

View attachment 57215

when we‘re clearly witnessing the US justice system being weaponised by the White House to rid itself of its political opponents, what hope have we got that one of the most corrupt countries in the world will follow the rule of law?

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

BEISHA

Top 20
when we‘re clearly witnessing the US justice system being weaponised by the White House to rid itself of its political opponents, what hope have we got that one of the most corrupt countries in the world will follow the rule of law?
US justice system is just following the law mate, Trump is a insidious, corrupt, traitorous, manslaughter ego maniac with 91 criminal cases pending...........but i get your point about the most corrupt country following the rule of law...;)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

timb89

Regular
US justice system is just following the law mate, Trump is a insidious, corrupt, traitorous, manslaughter ego maniac with 91 criminal cases pending...........but i get your point about the most corrupt country following the rule of law...;)

Of all the things we don't need dividing us right now, it's US politics.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Maybe Graeme could start selling platinum kevlar vests initialed GJ.

Tinrattler

Emerged
Dictator for a day . Trump is a malignant growth at best .

Reactions: 3 users

Penskefile

Regular
If they were following the law, the Bidens and the Clintons would be all sporting orange jumpsuits and leg irons. I think you need to look beyond MSNBC for your news mate. Might also need to get some help for that Trump Derangement Syndrome

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

RHyNO

Regular
Look at us all blaming global forces for our outcome when the only people who saw it coming lied to us (or themselves or both) about its impact and consequences. Still taking down 1k per day (including sundays). For doing I’m assuming from the silence, SQUAT!!!

It’s like hey guys I’m going to take a sovereign government and their leader to an international court they may or may not acknowledge, for something I want because I spent all my shareholders money getting drill cores done and 0 efforts ensuring relationships with them stayed good. Yeah but if this fails it’s everyone’s fault but mine. Talk amongst yourselves because im also going completely silent on anything im doing to rectify my absolute FUCK UP! If you want to blame someone here are some chumps that want my job. Look how bad they are!! Fuck me. I wish I could be as shit at my job as the BOD and everyone just blamed everything else.

• Haha

timb89

Regular
Look at us all blaming global forces for our outcome when the only people who saw it coming lied to us (or themselves or both) about its impact and consequences. Still taking down 1k per day (including sundays). For doing I’m assuming from the silence, SQUAT!!!

It’s like hey guys I’m going to take a sovereign government and their leader to an international court they may or may not acknowledge, for something I want because I spent all my shareholders money getting drill cores done and 0 efforts ensuring relationships with them stayed good. Yeah but if this fails it’s everyone’s fault but mine. Talk amongst yourselves because im also going completely silent on anything im doing to rectify my absolute FUCK UP! If you want to blame someone here are some chumps that want my job. Look how bad they are!! Fuck me. I wish I could be as shit at my job as the BOD and everyone just blamed everything else.

You presumably voted for MMGA then?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

John25

Regular
It’s not a Question ????? Of who voted YES or NO …its been 3 months since AGM which had NO Q&A time so no accountability from BoD .Sure Nigel has 50 million share but its radio silence from Him/Ben/John …plus when do we start rolling out our Dr Princess for PR pics & meet & greets

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

RHyNO

Regular
You presumably voted for MMGA then?
No fucking way mate! That’s exactly my point. I didn’t. I mean our only strategic partner did. But I certainly gave Nigel and the team my support and boy am I thankful I did with all of this positive momentum now the air has cleared!!!

• Haha

timb89

Regular
No fucking way mate! That’s exactly my point. I didn’t. I mean our only strategic partner did. But I certainly gave Nigel and the team my support and boy am I thankful I did with all of this positive momentum now the air has cleared!!!

You might have to reiterate your point, a bit confused then apologies.

Top Bottom