AVZ Discussion 2022

timb89

Regular
Clearly Remark hit the nail on the head , fueling an argument is responding to the other person or people , really how stupid would that person on HC look if it was only him typing dribble again and again with nobody responding , then and only then might he get banned . read it but don't let it get under your skin we all know it is hot air

I just fundamentally disagree that letting our enemies control the narrative is the best option. To think that somebody spreading lies/fear unchallenged to the thousands of exhausted holders who don't engage on this is often as some is brain dead to me. If you check in with AVZ once every month and see only an unchallenged post such as we are seeing, you'd be inclined to accept whatever low ball attempt Zijin is attempting to present us with.

Reactions: 7 users

timb89

Regular
Hey Timmy how about keeping your nonsense arguments on HC.

You and your buddies are the reason I hardly look at HC, I have you on ignore there and if you keep this shit up here, you will be the first I put on ignore here.

Certain characters completely fucked HC up and to be honest you are a front runner contributor of that phenomenon.
💋💋💋💋💋

Imagine thinking the removal of your attention is so valuable it is a threat. Do as you wish. Only responding to comments in a fashion that my responses are what I believe to be true, as you will see if you read above.

Reactions: 1 users

timb89

Regular
It’s actually doing the opposite, I will no longer engage with an idiot.

I'd say it's closer to you not being able to formulate a response. Just accept the loss and move on with your day.

CHB

Regular
This is what happens when there's no updates, everyone gets stir crazy..

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Imagine thinking the removal of your attention is so valuable it is a threat. Do as you wish. Only responding to comments in a fashion that my responses are what I believe to be true, as you will see if you read above.
You could always stop displaying your level of intelligence, here, there and everywhere, help the world and go fishing.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

timb89

Regular
You could always stop displaying your level of intelligence, here, there and everywhere, help the world and go fishing.

I'll continue doing what I believe to be for the best. I don't know what to tell you if you don't beleive I'm doing that. I've made my points pretty clear as to why above. Happy to hear anyones opinion on that.

Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I'll continue doing what I believe to be for the best. I don't know what to tell you if you don't beleive I'm doing that. I've made my points pretty clear as to why above. Happy to hear anyones opinion on that.
I really hope the toilet will be back soon for you, so you don't feel bored and inclined to lecture us on this forum with your continuous boring repetitive nonsense crap.

I feel sorry for the toilet having to deal with you.
I consider you to be our secret weapon to piss in the toilet and not flush, but the toilet does not post here, as you can see, so your presence is not required here.

If the toilet is taking a break, you can do as well.

Bye, bye

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Stop the bickering, we have far more important matters to pay attention to:

9.30am case at WASC

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 6.42.47 PM.png

I wonder what directions the Judge gave - does a hand job prevail over paying someone to do it for us?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

timb89

Regular
I really hope the toilet will be back soon for you, so you don't feel bored and inclined to lecture us on this forum with your continuous boring repetitive nonsense crap.

I consider you to be our secret weapon to piss in the toilet and not flush, but the toilet does not post here, as you can see, so your presence is not required here.

Bye, bye

I'd truly love to hear what an adult who just made the comment "I consider you to be our secret weapon to piss in the toilet and not flush" willingly, considers nonsense. Please continue.

Roon

Regular
I'd truly love to hear what an adult who just made the comment "I consider you to be our secret weapon to piss in the toilet and not flush" willingly, considers nonsense. Please continue.
You can't stop yourself responding ad nasueum on HC, lets not bring that over here too. Perhaps let's all just agree to drop it and return to discussion of the stock.

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

timb89

Regular
You can't stop yourself responding ad nasueum on HC, lets not bring that over here too. Perhaps let's all just agree to drop it and return to discussion of the stock.

I'll reply to all attacks and comments concerning my actions.

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Bye, bye
timb89 said:
You are ignoring content by this member. Show ignored content

Use of available tools.
So easy.

Reactions: 3 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Question to the team, are we expecting to see some commentary from ICSID as to how the consultation process has gone post interim judgement? For some reason I thought we would receive commentary once both sides had a week or two to assess interim orders. Cheers

• Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

CHB

Regular
Question to the team, are we expecting to see some commentary from ICSID as to how the consultation process has gone post interim judgement? For some reason I thought we would receive commentary once both sides had a week or two to assess interim orders. Cheers
I expected something by now.

Thank fuck we're getting at least 1 key announcement next month

Reactions: 2 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
What’s that CHB?

CHB

Regular
What’s that CHB?
Whether we will have funds to keep the legal cases going or if we're fucked.

My guess is we will finally get movement when there is confirmation we have funds to take the legal fights for the long run.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Pokok

Regular
Whether we will have funds to keep the legal cases going or if we're fucked.

My guess is we will finally get movement when there is confirmation we have funds to take the legal fights for the long run.
Let's hope it is a short run not a long run , i'm all over running

Reactions: 8 users

hedrox

Regular
I wish I would have skipped the last 2 pages here....take your issues to private messenger ...or simply F off....thanks

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users
Top Bottom