AVZ Discussion 2022

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Trump will be great for comedy and late night tv, way less wars then the democrats as well typically, I couldn't give a frenchman's fuck what goes on over there it's fun to watch when Trump rolling.

"Allahu abdul Bakar died like a dog"

Reactions: 5 users

Penskefile

Regular
Trump will be great for comedy and late night tv, way less wars then the democrats as well typically, I couldn't give a frenchman's fuck what goes on over there it's fun to watch when Trump rolling.

Don’t forget it was a beautiful dog!

Reactions: 2 users

Pokok

Regular
Friday Joke to lighten things up .
One thing I hate is when the ex wife goes to visit her relatives at the cemetery and she calls me on the phone and says ,,, Wish you were here :LOL::LOL: Have a safe weekend people

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Pokok

Regular
Oh silent one..........the only thing thats not a good look is this...

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/a-guide-to-the-criminal-cases-against-donald-trump/

A pandoras box indeed...;)

Happy to discuss this with you further on the political threads, but from my stand point, he is a thug, traitor, scumbag cunt who only made his wealth via his daddy .

How on earth he is not facing man slaughter charges is beyond me......:unsure:

Anyways, this is the AVZ thread, my apologies for the off topic folks !
Don't worry mate a bit of off topic is nice

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
One thing I hate is when the ex wife goes to visit her relatives at the cemetery and she calls me on the phone and says ,,, Wish you were here :LOL::LOL: Have a safe weekend people
Don't get me started

Pink Floyd Loop GIF by A. L. Crego

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Peterg

I reckon the formality about the size makes this now public available information. So questions of activity and negotiations on value cannot be disputed, with whatever path these negotiations lead us. Hang in there. IMHO, I also think the ICC decision with Jin Cheng will be the trigger for the DRC to back the winner and get things moving.
I agree totally. What is being done?

How long has it been now,Is it ever going to be a positive result

Spikerama

Regular

That reminds me. I took a short cut to work through the cemetery just the other day and came across this bloke crouched next to a headstone.

I said, 'Morning'.

He said, 'Nah. Just having a shit.'

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Azzler

Top 20
That reminds me. I took a short cut to work through the cemetery just the other day and came across this bloke crouched next to a headstone.

I said, 'Morning'.

He said, 'Nah. Just having a shit.'

I took my stained shirt to the dry cleaner yesterday, he's an old chinese gentleman who's hard of hearing.
I showed him my shirt and asked if he was able to remove the stain.

He said,
"Come again?"
I said,
"No, mustard."

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

RHyNO

Regular
We all took the long bet, if you thought it was short you’re a fwitt. Knuckle down and take the pain like an adult. We will get through this. They will buy us out. We’ll get to remind everyone how we invested in Australian and American strategic minerals and they let the Chinese buy it for nothing. The true pain is after we sell this whole thing to the CCP, for the rest of our lives, while we pay taxes to these absolute complicit political class for doing NOTHING to save the west. The Chinese and Indians will be on mars while we ask AI Riley Reid what she wants for breakfast.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Azzler

Top 20
We all took the long bet, if you thought it was short you’re a fwitt. Knuckle down and take the pain like an adult. We will get through this. They will buy us out. We’ll get to remind everyone how we invested in Australian and American strategic minerals and they let the Chinese buy it for nothing. The true pain is after we sell this whole thing to the CCP, for the rest of our lives, while we pay taxes to these absolute complicit political class for doing NOTHING to save the west. The Chinese and Indians will be on mars while we ask AI Riley Reid what she wants for breakfast.
Will Forte Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Spikerama

Regular

I quite like the sound of that. I know what I'd be feeding an AI Riley Reid for breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

LX600

Regular
Any one notice all the medias just ignored the big announcement about our 800mt 1.6% upgrade?

Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Any one notice all the medias just ignored the big announcement about our 800mt 1.6% upgrade?
Who?

Like Tommy?

The AFR?

Boatman?

Those sort of dudes :eek::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Dazmac66

Regular
YesI If it was Rio in Serbia it would be on the front page of the Wall Street Journal. There was an article in The West Australian but I couldn't be fucked posting it. So over the whole shitshow that I try not to think about it. I do appreciate those who make the effort to post though! Here is the article, have a cracker weekend everyone!

Reactions: 20 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
Cominiere have been awful quiet on X the last few days... has me wondering whether we'll see an ICC ruling announcement in our favour early next week🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users

Remark

Top 20
1000004012.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Dom1974

Regular
Jonno on X claims that the IGF have paid Cominiere another visit. Probably too busy shredding or falsifying documents to post on X. Exposing the $70m Zijin cheque scam would be ideal.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 34 users
Top Bottom