AVZ Discussion 2022

Dijon101

Regular
Has Tommy turd been posting anything on AVZ lately??

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Pokok

Regular
We all took the long bet, if you thought it was short you’re a fwitt. Knuckle down and take the pain like an adult. We will get through this. They will buy us out. We’ll get to remind everyone how we invested in Australian and American strategic minerals and they let the Chinese buy it for nothing. The true pain is after we sell this whole thing to the CCP, for the rest of our lives, while we pay taxes to these absolute complicit political class for doing NOTHING to save the west. The Chinese and Indians will be on mars while we ask AI Riley Reid what she wants for breakfast.
OMG so deep , did you say breakfast eggs, toast , bacon greasy as possible please it's saturday afternoon ohh how I love Friday night ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Doc

Master of Quan

IMG_6002.jpeg

Reactions: 18 users

LOCKY82

Regular
From Jens on X

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240203_181853_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20240203_181853_X.jpg
    691.9 KB · Views: 148
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Roon

Regular
Guy Luando still in a ministerial position, doesn't bode well for any further focus on corruption! MoM shifted to a Digital Portfolio, interesting. GREEN MoP gone! Huzzah! New Minister of Justice may be useful, the former seemed to be delaying any movement on the much-vaunted but little-seen 'pathway to a PE' MoU.

If the list is real, will need try and do some digging on some of these other relevant new names and see if there's any information of note as to their connections or potential alignments. No doubt Money's knee-deep in research notes by now...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
New minister of portfolio is very well respected in DRC, career politician so who fkn knows

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Doc

Master of Quan
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Seaworthy

Emerged
I wouldn't usually throw to Wikipedia ... but desperate times. From the short Wiki spiel below Lukwebo appears a better option than green mumba as MOP, looks to have shifted from Kabila to Felix in 2019.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modeste_Bahati_Lukwebo

1706940640993.png

Also see below article which pegs Lukwebo as an ally of Felix.

“Modeste Bahati Lukwebo: an essential political pillar in the tumultuous situation in the DRC”

https://eng.fatshimetrie.org/2024/0...illar-in-the-tumultuous-situation-in-the-drc/

And maybe Kibeya's new boss isn't a fan of Twitter as we haven't seen @cominiereSA for few days ... he has to pay for some of this shit, he needs to go to Makala.

Dazmac66

Regular
Always wondered what the Minister of Portfolio was in charge of:
Screenshot_20240203-164553.png

Reactions: 2 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Still better than pedo Biden. Or pedo Pete as his own son called him.
Well i guess if you and others are a believer of Qanon, Trump Jnr / senior, Russian press, then that says it all i guess...:unsure:

You know, lots of references about "creepy joe " with no basis or foundation, yet " pot calling the kettle black " when we focus on the article below...with foundation. ;)

Creepy Don & Bill.........indeed.!!

Hey ...creepy felix,

Any chance we can get that ML awarded ?

Us longs are bored to fuck, losing focus and desperately want to discuss stock for a change !

ticktock-clock.gif

• Fire

Charbella

Regular
New minister of portfolio is very well respected in DRC, career politician so who fkn knows
I thought Adele and Bahati are not on good terms.
Modesty Bahati Lukwebo requested for Adele Kayinda’s departure from the government back in Feb 2023.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

JasonM

Regular
Well i guess if you and others are a believer of Qanon, Trump Jnr / senior, Russian press, then that says it all i guess...:unsure:

You know, lots of references about "creepy joe " with no basis or foundation, yet " pot calling the kettle black " when we focus on the article below...with foundation. ;)

Creepy Don & Bill.........indeed.!!

Hey ...creepy felix,

Any chance we can get that ML awarded ?

Us longs are bored to fuck, losing focus and desperately want to discuss stock for a change !

View attachment 55824
always surprises me the amount of support for trump, even locally it seems. Trump is pure chaos, the guy is totally classless, the way he trash talks his opponents (eg desantis), how he treats women, how he can blatantly lie about many topics, eg stolen election, etc is just too much for me. More importantly, he's not a good partner for australia, we need someone who cares about more than their own backyard. on the other hand I dont have any love for biden either. I think both are too old and need to step aside. I like the idea of a young 50 something niki haley getting up but unfortunately that seems unlikely.

off topic.

on topic. who would care more about drc, trump or biden, I think biden, so he gets my vote.

either way Nige, sell the fucking thing so we can all forget about the DRC other than maybe monthly donations to worldvision to support the more unfortunate kids which again unfortunately are likely to exist in huge numbers in the DRC for many many years.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
I thought Adele and Bahati are not on good terms.
Modesty Bahati Lukwebo requested for Adele Kayinda’s departure from the government back in Feb 2023.
That is correct mate, think he is much more level headed and ultruistic that the cunt Adele. Still, we wait for official confirmation

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 2378

The removing of corrupt politicians doesn’t say the new ones are not corrupt.
After that list Tony Kanku Shiku is the new prime minister. That guy is linked to the mafia, a big supporter of cominiere and was strong against us in the past. My conclusion: nothing changed, normal DRC business continues

• Sad
  • Thinking

Azzler

Top 20
Anyone consider how insane it is that America, of all countries, out of so many educated, successful, stable, sane and decent people, are presented with 2 options, both of which are frightingly awful, and then people fight over which of those 2 shit options are good?
Somethings not right....
Clue in guys.

• Fire
  • Haha

Spikerama

Regular
Anyone consider how insane it is that America, of all countries, out of so many educated, successful, stable, sane and decent people, are presented with 2 options, both of which are frightingly awful, and then people fight over which of those 2 shit options are good?
Somethings not right....
Clue in guys.
No different here Azz

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
The removing of corrupt politicians doesn’t say the new ones are not corrupt.
After that list Tony Kanku Shiku is the new prime minister. That guy is linked to the mafia, a big supporter of cominiere and was strong against us in the past. My conclusion: nothing changed, normal DRC business continues

Hearing it’s fake news. As you were

Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 2378

BEISHA

Top 20
Top Bottom