AVZ Discussion 2022

Powerage

I reckon the formality about the size makes this now public available information. So questions of activity and negotiations on value cannot be disputed, with whatever path these negotiations lead us. Hang in there. IMHO, I also think the ICC decision with Jin Cheng will be the trigger for the DRC to back the winner and get things moving.
I agree, wether it serves a valuation for a damages claim / TO offer / JV partnership / funding etc or simply to reinforce our "activities test" it can only be a good thing that the info is now in the public domain. (although I'm as frustrated as anyone at having to digest yet another announcement telling us how big our disputed asset is).

If the Jin Cheng decision is handed down in our favour over the next couple of weeks, you'd have to think the chances of a negotiated outcome prior to the April DRC case kicking off is a realistic possibility?

Also, would love to know how much work and time is required to bring our long awaited BFS up to scratch for release (Nigel had told me a while back that the ML would trigger its release, not sure that'll still be the case though).

Cheers,

Powerage.

• Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

Doc

Master of Quan
We ever get the 180k that was awarded for legal fees last year? I think not, tells us how serious the other side is to comply with orders

Reactions: 8 users

Powerage

We ever get the 180k that was awarded for legal fees last year? I think not, tells us how serious the other side is to comply with orders
Agree, we won't be physically getting that, or the 40mill thats clocked up so far as per the last ann, but surely that'll come into play in the negotiations...

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
20240202_105208.jpg

giphy-1 (3).gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Fucking clowns, wasting money and their reputation is in tatters - wonder how $anl is going?

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Just acquired a lithium mine in Nevada, Simon Cong must have an apartment in Vegas

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TheCount

Regular
I think many of you don't understand how ICSID works. We received ICSID interim orders on the 18th Jan. AVZ then has 7 days to review and agree to the terms and them the DRC govt has a subsequent 7 days after. Once both parties have responded then ICSID will provide the final interim orders.
Remember DRC signed up to ICSID.
ICSID asked AVZ that once permit is returned to AVZ and we receive the ML, will AVZ begin to mine. eg: build plant.

All will will be revealed in the coming weeks I suspect!!

Also don't forget we have the Zijin ICC case orders about to be announced as well.
Is Dossantd a doppelgänger or an alias?

TC.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I originally mentioned it in the context of what the process is, as set out by previous similar cases - there is always the requirement for responses from both parties to the preliminary interim orders. Once submitted they will review and issue the final interim orders

Not sure where the 7 and 14 days came from, but my current understanding is that its about now, give or take a day or two, that both parties have to respond.

So final interim orders late next week, perhaps, maybe, possibly?
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: 3 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Well, speaking of clowns, we have a ex president of the USA who faces 91 criminal charges of which if only half are proven, he would be spending the rest of his days in jail, yet he leads the republican vote by a massive margin and is tipped to be the president once again.........:unsure::rolleyes::poop::devilish:

And yes, if convicted and sent to jail.........can still run the country.

benny-hill-wtf.gif

It appears the US has alot in common with the DRC.....:poop::poop::poop::poop:, minus the china component

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

SilentOne

Regular
Well, speaking of clowns, we have a ex president of the USA who faces 91 criminal charges of which if only half are proven, he would be spending the rest of his days in jail, yet he leads the republican vote by a massive margin and is tipped to be the president once again.........:unsure::rolleyes::poop::devilish:

View attachment 55748

It appears the US has alot in common with the DRC.....:poop::poop::poop::poop:, minus the china component
Beisha,

Its not a good look for the Democrats going after Trump on a loan that he has paid back in full, their is no criminal complaint by the lender and pursuing a prosecution that he over stated the value of his Securities - go figure.

Pursuing Trump over a payment to Stormy Daniels - go figure.

Yeap the Democrats need to be careful with what they have started - they have opened a pandoras box and will reap what they sow.

Regards

SilentOne

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
So did any of our 20,000 shareholders bother to attend the Perth SC at 10.30am yesterday for the comedy festival entry put up by SMEGMA?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Spikerama

Regular
So did any of our 20,000 shareholders bother to attend the Perth SC at 10.30am yesterday for the comedy festival entry put up by SMEGMA?
MMGA SMEGMA.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

View attachment 55748

c50.gif

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Beisha,

Its not a good look for the Democrats going after Trump on a loan that he has paid back in full, their is no criminal complaint by the lender and pursuing a prosecution that he over stated the value of his Securities - go figure.

Pursuing Trump over a payment to Stormy Daniels - go figure.

Yeap the Democrats need to be careful with what they have started - they have opened a pandoras box and will reap what they sow.

Regards

SilentOne
Oh silent one..........the only thing thats not a good look is this...

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/a-guide-to-the-criminal-cases-against-donald-trump/

A pandoras box indeed...;)

Happy to discuss this with you further on the political threads, but from my stand point, he is a thug, traitor, scumbag cunt who only made his wealth via his daddy .

How on earth he is not facing man slaughter charges is beyond me......:unsure:

Anyways, this is the AVZ thread, my apologies for the off topic folks !

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/a-guide-to-the-criminal-cases-against-donald-trump/

Happy to discuss this with you further on the political threads, but from my stand point, he is a thug, traitor, scumbag cunt who only made his wealth via his daddy .

Still better than pedo Biden. Or pedo Pete as his own son called him.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Penskefile

Regular

Anyways, this is the AVZ thread, my apologies for the off topic folks !As opposed to Biden who is all of those except he didn’t make his wealth via his daddy rather his son (unless of course you consider China his daddy).

As opposed to Biden who is all of those except he didn’t make his wealth via his daddy rather his son (unless of course you consider China his daddy).

• Love

Penskefile

Regular
Still better than pedo Biden. Or pedo Pete as his own son called him.
Being a creepy demented old pedo is the least of the sniffer-in-Chief’s problems. The only thing is that the bought and paid for corporate media is covering for him. Well that is until Big Mike AKA Michelle Obummer is parachuted in as the Dems presidential nominee

• Haha

Bray

Regular
Trumps a funny bastard.. and that’s better than pedo Pete

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom