AVZ Discussion 2022

PhatCatz

Emerged
Government decided to act tough then put it in the too hard basket. Tag them, email and question them.
Deboss only one with a response....15 minute phone call and his favourite government agency. Too bad he won't discuss details.
Yeah doubt Deboss got anything of substance besides standard words. I work for Treasury and whilst not in the Foreign Investment Division that deals with these matters I have scoped out the parliamentary service platform Tsy uses. Nothing on AVZ comes up but I only did a general title search. It would most likely be one of the many that have a title redacted on the system though.

I have worked with FID in a previous role as an advisor for another department and the information that they request and utilise is quite robust. Home Affairs would be the appropriate department to hassle regarding the security of Australian assets in particular with regards to the dodgy dealings of MMGA stooges. DFAT as well for obvious reasons. So hassle these guys and with good info it could influence the decision makers in those departments.

The way these FIRBs are worked is with input from other government agencies which FID within TSY generally take on face value. At least that was my experience working with FID a few years ago.

No doubt the AVZ case would be a high priority for FIRB and discussions would have been had across portfolios at least at the SES level and probably the ministerial level.

Need the yanks to start making more fuss publicly.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
Then I wonder where this 7 days each comes from? I know Jen’s has mentioned it a few times on the bird ( X - whatever ) but from where did he get the info……
😉
jose-mourinho-sweet-trouble.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Then I wonder where this 7 days each comes from? I know Jen’s has mentioned it a few times on the bird ( X - whatever ) but from where did he get the info……
I originally mentioned it in the context of what the process is, as set out by previous similar cases - there is always the requirement for responses from both parties to the preliminary interim orders. Once submitted they will review and issue the final interim orders

Not sure where the 7 and 14 days came from, but my current understanding is that its about now, give or take a day or two, that both parties have to respond.

So final interim orders late next week, perhaps, maybe, possibly?

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Manook

Has Digoil received anything yet?

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Has Digoil received anything yet?
Has AVZ asked for any money yet?

Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 2378

Reactions: 1 users

Gmailuser

Emerged
What’s with this in the know coded talk??

Who is this “Digoil”??

And whilst I think of it, where has Bags disappeared to??

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Who is this “Digoil”??

FFS DYOR is that so fukkin hard?
Do you need a fukkin bible how to google fukking things?
How old are you?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 2378

Who is this “Digoil”??

Its a company that had been ripped of its license and fighted over 12 years in the courts to get a ICC verdict for over 700 million. The President made a payout agreement with them in 2020 but never signed it. Digoil got ghosted from the government since 2020. And now starting new court cases (on base of a rule of a Washington court ruling in 2018-2020) to hopefully seizure assets of the DRC one day. Short version, long version check by yourself please.

Reactions: 7 users

Scoota30

Regular
Has AVZ asked for any money yet?
Just about time that we ask the ICC to stop rolling the penalty on comineire and cash it in. Bring a little bit of extra pressure on them and in the unlikely event we do get paid, it would be more than enough to fund us for 2 more years on a tight budget (as long as the best BoD on the ASX don't go overboard buying too many bottles of bubbly)

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Its a company that had been ripped of its license and fighted over 12 years in the courts to get a ICC verdict for over 700 million. The President made a payout agreement with them in 2020 but never signed it. Digoil got ghosted from the government since 2020. And now starting new court cases (on base of a rule of a Washington court ruling in 2018-2020) to hopefully seizure assets of the DRC one day. Short version, long version check by yourself please.
Your a fukkin gentleman!

It must be the pollen what got up my nose.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Just about time that we ask the ICC to stop rolling the penalty on comineire and cash it in. Bring a little bit of extra pressure on them and in the unlikely event we do get paid, it would be more than enough to fund us for 2 more years on a tight budget (as long as the best BoD on the ASX don't go overboard buying too many bottles of bubbly)
Fukkem

Reactions: 1 users
D

Deleted member 2378

Your a fukkin gentleman!

It must be the pollen what got up my nose.
We all sitting in the same boat, down the river full of DRC shit. So I think it’s a form of pity.
But one thing is interesting, for the first time cominiere haven’t thrown shit on our announcement immediately. But always when I have this thought in my mind they come back like a never ending bunch of bastard plague rats.

• Fire

cruiser51

Top 20
We all sitting in the same boat, down the river full of DRC shit. So I think it’s a form of pity.
But one thing is interesting, for the first time cominiere haven’t thrown shit on our announcement immediately. But always when I have this thought in my mind they come back like a never ending bunch of bastard plague rats.
I was never a star performer in biology, was several times asked to please show some bloody interest.
Theology was my preferred subject, because of the overwhelming amount of hypocrites congregating in those corners.
I loved to upset them.
But how do you get bastard plague rats, never heard about them in biology classes.
I better google that one!

As a biologist, I'd just like to pipe in that plague rats are bad. OK. Bad.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 2378

I was never a star performer in biology, was several times asked to please show some bloody interest.
Theology was my preferred subject, because of the overwhelming amount of hypocrites congregating in those corners.
I loved to upset them.
But how do you get bastard plague rats, never heard about them in biology classes.
I better google that one!
You can’t heard of that in biology, it’s a species of itself and was created with CKK as the new head of cominiere. Corrupt rats with plague and a daddy who cheated his wife with a crack slut. I hope it’s a good explanation.

• Haha
  • Fire

Winenut

Go AVZ!
The announcement with all the extra lithium and mega tonnes of resource left me fucking cold

We don't need another fucking announcement about how much shit is in the ground

The whole world gets it

We need an announcement about progress with Felix post the election mandate, CAMI and Cominiere and the MoP and MoM and the status of the much vaunted MOU and something fucking concrete on the ML

C'mon sick of fucking dancing around the edges

We need Zijin and Cong and MMGA and all the other fuckers out of the picture and we need some decent clarity on the ML that we actually satisfied every fucking requirement for according to the DRC mining code nearly two years ago

Enough is e-fucking-nuff.....

• Fire
Reactions: 29 users

TheCount

Regular

Who is this “Digoil”??

Bags grew tired of low content questions that have been covered in plenty of earlier pages.
TC.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

protoje

Regular
The announcement with all the extra lithium and mega tonnes of resource left me fucking cold

The whole world gets it

We need an announcement about progress with Felix post the election mandate, CAMI and Cominiere and the MoP and MoM and the status of the much vaunted MOU and something fucking concrete on the ML

We need Zijin and Cong and MMGA and all the other fuckers out of the picture and we need some decent clarity on the ML that we actually satisfied every fucking requirement for according to the DRC mining code nearly two years ago

It’s like Tatts calling to say you won the Powerball but then saying sorry as per the fine print you can’t actually collect your winnings…

Reactions: 9 users

mikejoho

The whole world gets it

I reckon the formality about the size makes this now public available information. So questions of activity and negotiations on value cannot be disputed, with whatever path these negotiations lead us. Hang in there. IMHO, I also think the ICC decision with Jin Cheng will be the trigger for the DRC to back the winner and get things moving.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
Top Bottom