AVZ Discussion 2022

BRICK

Regular
Agree, they are likely looking to harvest obnoxious posts for their defence case🤣🤣
Maybe they can team up with Detective CFM over at fucked valley, his posts are looking more and more like this every day

2D-standardized-embedding-of-tree-graphs-copy.001.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Panther22

Regular
So what is the next step after yesterdays news? ICC decisions? Momentum is a good thing.

Reactions: 3 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Maybe they can team up with Detective CFM over at fucked valley, his posts are looking more and more like this every day

View attachment 54666
We have experienced that detective CFM is a narcissistic confused idiot, who blames the world for his own fuckups.

It is pretty obvious why people told him to take a hike.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

cruiser51

Top 20
So what is the next step after yesterdays news? ICC decisions? Momentum is a good thing.
That too.
Because Cami's records were altered after DRC court instructions, it will probably take DRC court instructions to reverse that order.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Ever considered what the final turd speed in a 6 inch vertical sewage drop line from the 125th floor on the way down could be?
Would they have an reinforced impact plate on the ground floor?

The logistics in buildings that size are mind boggling!
Ok that’s it. We’ve officially run out of things to talk about waiting for this f’ing ML

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18 users

Doc

Master of Quan
We have experienced that detective CFM is a narcissistic confused idiot, who blames the world for his own fuckups.

It is pretty obvious why people told him to take a hike.
I wonder if he suing Brewer as well? Heard he lost almost all he had on WFE after having a coffee with that Brewer prick and getting the nod and wink and going all in.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Graeme doesn't sound too bullish in those responses - probably been through the ringer last few years.

He was circa 12 Million reasons to care about this fucking ML

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Ever considered what the final turd speed in a 6 inch vertical sewage drop line from the 125th floor on the way down could be?
Would they have an reinforced impact plate on the ground floor?

The logistics in buildings that size are mind boggling!
I hear at those heights they run the sewer pipes in Rollercoaster formation to slow down out of control turds 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

BRICK

Regular
I hear at those heights they run the sewer pipes in Rollercoaster formation to slow down out of control turds 💩
ok ok

here we go:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

wombat74

Top 20
Graeme doesn't sound too bullish in those responses - probably been through the ringer last few years.

He was circa 12 Million reasons to care about this fucking ML
AVZ have come to the crossroads . Now we await the DRC's response .

Last edited:

forestgump

Emerged
I wonder if he suing Brewer as well? Heard he lost almost all he had on WFE after having a coffee with that Brewer prick and getting the nod and wink and going all in.

Wasn't the only one who lost a bit on that one :(

• Sad

Panther22

Regular
Wasn't the only one who lost a bit on that one :(
I lost plenty on WFE. Brewer is a rogue and that's putting it nicely. Would not touch anything he is involved in.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20
ok ok

here we go:

Great news they did consider the danger of super sonic turds, pity they used acoustic pipes.
Living on the 2nd floor would have been fun to hear them scream past from the top floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Doc

Master of Quan
I lost plenty on WFE. Brewer is a rogue and that's putting it nicely. Would not touch anything he is involved in.
Yeah me too. That one stung. From that to this. FML

• Sad
For those wondering what's next, I don't know how DRC will respond, but we do have this in Perth to look forward to. Someone please go. I shall be working to stay afloat.
1000049146.jpg

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Bonsoir

Regular
Piece of dog shit degeist/chatforumember posting on X tagging DRC president stirring up trouble.
IMG_7758.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom