AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
Yep, we've been reduced to considering turd speeds...:rolleyes:

Hint: 9.8 metres per second squared. ;)
Without friction, or air resistance, that would mean 588.4 m/s, after 60 seconds, or in excess of 2,000 km/h. 😇

Now that is much more interesting than the crap our fukhead Shano writes.

If you are not convinced, wait till one of these projectiles hits you in the back of your neck, the effect would be more devastating than a dum dum bullet.

I'm pretty sure you will not talk about Shane's shitty crap after, it would be more like: Holy fuck, this is real shit.

Life is all about relevance.
Shane is nothing more than a filthy cockroach, a flea, a nothing, a narcissistic twat.

I hope Shano reads this, he highly likely will.

Have a great weekend Shane, how about a game of golf with your mate Hoots.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Reactions: 3 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Well confirming what seems to have happened over there on the Crapper I think the whole stupid thread from Shane got shut the fuck down

Even the stupid tards at the crapper seemed to have wisened up that he's cooking a whole lot of crack and likely to take them down as well in his nihilistic retributional vendetta against AVZ

1705765875521.png

That thread is well and truly de-fucking-funct!!

1705766018323.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

hedrox

Regular

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 07.59.35.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 07.59.35.png
    253.7 KB · Views: 135
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 5.22.13 am.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Yep, we've been reduced to considering turd speeds...:rolleyes:

Hint: 9.8 metres per second squared. ;)

Finally we have the calculations for the speed of Cominiere and Zijins shit-fuckery.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

BRICK

Regular
FYI Cuntz.

So finally after some privacey issues in November from twitter and other things, my old username M++&^%$% has been changed to a more suitable username, BRICK (matches my head)

Thanks TSE!

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Can anyone point me in the direction of some good podcasts? Mining/ASX focused would be good, starting to get sick of listening to music through the earbuds at work and figure I might as well use the time to educate myself so preferably something at a Sesame St level :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

TheCount

Regular
Can anyone point me in the direction of some good podcasts? Mining/ASX focused would be good, starting to get sick of listening to music through the earbuds at work and figure I might as well use the time to educate myself so preferably something at a Sesame St level :ROFLMAO:
I force myself to listen to 121 Mining on YouTube. Don’t know if there’s a podcast but they do have some pretty big hitters across many markets contributing. I’m starting to warm to the uranium markets, but absolutely no fucking African dig sites!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

BRICK

Regular
Not a mining one but its a good series about an undercover cop in NSW

Conviction
The Craig Goozee story

Reactions: 1 users

Bray

Regular
I force myself to listen to 121 Mining on YouTube. Don’t know if there’s a podcast but they do have some pretty big hitters across many markets contributing. I’m starting to warm to the uranium markets, but absolutely no fucking African dig sites!!
Have ya looked at I88 or ADD yet County

• Thinking

Elmitso

Bray

Regular
Personally balls deep in AGE at the moment. Here's hoping
Well we're all accustom to pain (THANKS AVZ) may aswell get into the deep end of uranium and see if we swim or sink

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

JAG

Top 20
Caption this recent photo taken at a ministers event.

Best caption as voted by TSE @zeeb0t receives fresh Crays direct from the boat!

You can only caption once.
BD0A484D-4496-4EBE-A618-A1282FD7526E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Pokok

Regular
Have ya looked at I88 or ADD yet County
I mentioned this on stock predictions

cruiser51

Top 20
The post of a fucked up ex SH who is trying to blame AVZ for his stuff up for selling too early and making a loss, he tried his best on the Crapper to drum up support to take AVZ to court and now is trying his hardest on Twitter.
I wonder if he is aware of the story of Stock Swami....

Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 18.56.46.png
Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 18.57.29.png

I wonder if twitter is aware, what this fool is trying to use their platform for....

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Rediah

Regular

View attachment 54867
"..... what do you mean Xi has no use for me, didnt I serve.. hello, hello, hellooo!!!! "

• Haha
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Pokok

Regular

View attachment 54867
I hope the lithium battery explodes

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom