AVZ Discussion 2022

Elmitso

ZJ v AVZ - ICC

Claim: AVZ does not recognize Zijin as a shareholder in Dathcom (15% ROFR)

Sep 2023 - hearing on jurisdiction completed
Nov 2023 - submissions on jurisdiction
Feb 2024 - verdict on jurisdiction - likely to rule in our favour

Nov 2023 - emergency submission to throw the case out in light of 15775 and the return of shares in Dathcom.
Dec 2023 - ruling on emergency submission to throw the case out - pending, but unlikely

AVZ v Dathomir - ICC

Claim: 10% from Dathomir which has been illegally terminated

Oct 2023 - provisional measures requested by AVZ to remove Dathomir's request to dissolve DATHCOM JV (given it is no longer part of the JV)
Verdict pending, highly likely to rule in our favour, Jan 2024

AVZ v Dathomir - ICC

Claim: 5% from Dathomir which has been illegally terminated

DLA requested consolidation with the above case to address all 15% at once.
Verdict will likely come alongside the provisional measures, likely to consolidate.

AVZ v Cominiere - ICC

Claim: Cominiere illegally terminated JVA and breached contractual obligations (including ROFR)

May 2023 - Emergency injunction 1 granted, 50k euros daily penalty for any action cominiere takes with adverse effects to Dathcom
Nov 2023 - Emergency injunction 2 granted, additional 50K penalty which now includes 15775 and restricts cominiere from working on the tenement
Dec 2023 - Panel constituted and hearing on measures for enforcement.
Verdict likely to come mid Jan 2024 on the enforcement of Emergency Injunction, before going into other remedies and issues

Cominiere + ZJ v AVZ - ICC

Claim: AVZ triggered ministerial decree 00031, and detractors claiming damages of $1b

Sep 2023 - ICC refused ZJ's request to delay and consolidate case with ZJ v AVZ.
Dec 2023 - Tribunal to be constituted followed by submissions
Verdict won't come till late 2024 - pure fund drainer IMO

AVZ v DRC - ICSID

Claim: DRC breached mining code and unlawful termination of 13359

Oct 2023 - AVZ files emergency request to maintain status quo
Nov 2023 - ICSID takes note of ICC and issues provisional measures to be heard in Dec 2023
Dec 2023 - first virtual hearing 11th Dec
Verdict will come before Christmas to order complete stop of development at Manono by companies other than Dathcom.
Does anyone have any info on whether the timelines for these are still correct? Some have happened, but most seem to indicate mid Jan.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

LX600

Regular
‘ bide time to build stakes in overseas, high quality lithium plays, predominantly Africa’

Interesting post on x from Dwayne Sparkes:

1/2 A couple of days have passed now and I’ve slowly recovered from reading the GS supply table. Some more ramblings on the current lithium market whilst I sip my morning coffee (managed to get this one down).

Following on from my previous post regarding lepidolite production within China. The Chinese have shown that they are willing to mine spodumene at a near loss. It seems they aren’t too bothered about losses at the mining stage if it means greater control over the market. Alita with the whole Bald Hill mine debacle, were allegedly selling Spod concentrate from Bald Hill well below the current market price (70% under) to their Chinese offtake partner… See screenshotted article below.

So why is China suppressing the price with low grade internal sources? I believe Its to bide time to build stakes in overseas, high quality lithium plays, predominantly Africa given the Australians and Canadians aren’t willing to play ball. Chris and Gina are well aware of this, and its most likely they are aware that the lepidolite reserves are a short term band-aid solution.

As per my last post, you need roughly 84 tonnes of lepidolite ore to make 1 tonne of LCE. The contained lithium content of these low grade lepidolite mines is miniscule. The numbers below speak for themselves.

‘414 Mine’ has 130Mt @ 0.38% li2O.

Contained lithium = 0.0038 x 130Mt = 0.494 Mt li2O. That’s roughly 1.22Mt of LCE.

Compare that to Kathleen Valley. 156 Mt @ 1.4%.
Contained lithium = 0.014 * 156Mt = 2.184 Mt li20. That’s roughly 5.4Mt of LCE

So the ‘414 Mine’ is around 20% of Kathleen Valley in terms of contained lithium…😅

Also its not just about size, its how quickly can you get it out of the ground. $LTR for example is going to be a 4mtpa operation for 700,000kta SC6. You’ll need a 14.7mtpa operation to get the equivalent output from lepidolite grading 0.38% (414 Mine grade). And that's just the initial beneficiation stage...🤯

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Piece of dog shit degeist/chatforumember posting on X tagging DRC president stirring up trouble. View attachment 54704
If you look at his posts it is pretty clear he is attempting to drum up support and is behind the Omni Bridge effort.

It is also pretty clear it was him, who got several people, including me, suspended from hotcrapper in the last couple of weeks.

He is not asking me for support, because he knows very well that I would tell him to go fuck himself till he drops dead, nasty piece of shit.

It was the same reason he tried to wurm his way into TSE and probably still is, under his trade mark modus of operandi, ie a multitude of aliases.

The only thing he can not hide is his confused rambling on.

I wonder, with his obsession, if he has time to consider the speed of ultra sonic turds.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Azzler

Top 20
Piece of dog shit degeist/chatforumember posting on X tagging DRC president stirring up trouble. View attachment 54704
🤣
My god that creep is really trying his hardest to drum up something out of about as much as a handful of fart air.

Shame Eastwood as CFM on HC posts a post on HC where he suggests that AVZ may have made a slightly inaccurate statement 6 years ago.

Shane Eats-wood then posting under Der Geist on Twitter, refered to his own post in HC, states that "an AVZ shareholder", (meaning himself) is making allegations against AVZ....

allegations meaning crap posted on some crap forum.
Crap posted meaning endless long posts detailing exactly squat, but suggesting maybe something innacurate might have been stated 6 years ago.
Endless drivel but no evidnece or proof of what he's trying to scare up.

But there isn't even an allegation, there's just a question which is posed, "Did AVZ lie?"

Thats all he's got..

a question he himself posed.

What a fucking wanker.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Anyone else looking forward to building the mine for free with all the fine money? Maybe it's one of the alternative funding arrangements Nigel used to talk about.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

BRICK

Regular
Reactions: 7 users
20240120_092616.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 33 users

BRICK

Regular
🤣
My god that creep is really trying his hardest to drum up something out of about as much as a handful of fart air.

Shame Eastwood as CFM on HC posts a post on HC where he suggests that AVZ may have made a slightly inaccurate statement 6 years ago.

Shane Eats-wood then posting under Der Geist on Twitter, refered to his own post in HC, states that "an AVZ shareholder", (meaning himself) is making allegations against AVZ....

allegations meaning crap posted on some crap forum.
Crap posted meaning endless long posts detailing exactly squat, but suggesting maybe something innacurate might have been stated 6 years ago.
Endless drivel but no evidnece or proof of what he's trying to scare up.

But there isn't even an allegation, there's just a question which is posed, "Did AVZ lie?"

Thats all he's got..

a question he himself posed.

What a fucking wanker.
It would appear that he is making a schoolyard attempt to create social media evidence and the like to be able to use in the future me thinks.
The way it’s all written looks like it’s intended to be referred back to in the future

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Well considering inflation and low consumer appetite leading to a short term oversupply of lithium, the price slump is looking like it'll extend into mid 2025 at the least. So really this whole debacle insulated us from the cheap sell off of quality product. That being said, hurry the fuck up and bump these crooks out of office so we can start mining and bettering the DRC.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

cruiser51

Top 20
When do the idiotic moderators of HotCrapper start to realise, if they continue to post Shane's shit, AVZ could take them to the cleaners?

Another way of raising money to build a plant. 🤣

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Remark

Top 20
When do the idiotic moderators of HotCrapper start to realise, if they continue to post Shane's shit, AVZ could take them to the cleaners?

1000003951.jpg

Mission successful 🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

cruiser51

Top 20
10 years?
Btw all his recent tweets referring to HC are drawing a blank, coz the thread was moderated.

Hey shitshane, all that bloody hard work for SFA.
I reckon the penny dropped with the crapper. 🤣

Oh no, not another Stock Swami case...🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Btw all his recent tweets referring to HC are drawing a blank, coz the thread was moderated.

Hey shitshane, all that bloody hard work for SFA.
I reckon the penny dropped with the crapper. 🤣

Oh no, not another Stock Swami case...🤣
I guess alias 432 about to be created

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

Did we not pay or is this an issue of them being unable to calculate how much we need to pay because even they don't know what we own anymore?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Azzler

Top 20

Did we not pay or is this an issue of them being unable to calculate how much we need to pay because even they don't know what we own anymore?

Nah mate thats the TTX tailings permit that sits on top of ours. (13698)
They fucked it up.

Reactions: 6 users

TheCount

Regular
IMG_5502.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

BEISHA

Top 20

Its a sad ole indictment when the focus turns on a multi nic, narcissistic, divisive cockroach who is probably fornicating at all the attention he receives.......:unsure:

ejaculation-explosion.gif

That being said after 20+ months of AVZ suspended suspension......what the fuck do you talk about ?

awkward-silence.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

pow4ade

Regular
That being said after 20+ months of AVZ suspended suspension......what the fuck do you talk about ?
Yep, we've been reduced to considering turd speeds...:rolleyes:

Hint: 9.8 metres per second squared. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom