cruiser51

Top 20
Definitely tread lightly, by all accounts she will remain in that position
She needs a new Deputy.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Greetings from the tallest building in the world. Let’s hope AVZ gets back to these dizzying heights and soon!!

IMG_5894.jpeg

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Are you following me too lol

Attachments

• IMG_1192.jpeg
    IMG_1192.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 52
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Remark

Top 20
Yes. I have unfollowed her following me 👍
I unfollowed her about two weeks ago. I hope she handles rejection well😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Scoota30

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Are you two in Kinshasa? That large white building looks like the new COMINEIRE headquarters that they announced recently. That went up quickly!

Haha

I stood where Doc took his photo from in 2019, the one time I went up. I think it was floor 125?

Reactions: 5 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Haha

I stood where Doc took his photo from in 2019, the one time I went up. I think it was floor 125?
Correct!
You can go to 158 or something but I thought this high enough.

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
This lady went all the way
😂😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

BRICK

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

BRICK

Regular

President Xi Jinping on Wednesday congratulated Felix Tshisekedi on his reelection as the president of the Democratic Republic of Congo and vowed to work with Tshisekedi to push for the greater development of bilateral cooperation.

Xi said the DRC is a traditional friend and comprehensive strategic cooperative partner of China. In recent years, relations between the two countries have developed rapidly with fruitful results being achieved in pragmatic cooperation and their traditional friendship being constantly deepened, he said.

Xi said he is willing to join hands with Tshisekedi to deepen political mutual trust, enrich the two countries' comprehensive strategic cooperative partnership established in 2023 and achieve greater progress in China-DRC cooperation.

The Constitutional Court of the DRC approved on Tuesday Tshisekedi's election for a second term following the polls on Dec 20, saying that he won 73.47 percent of the vote. The president-elect is scheduled to be sworn in on Saturday.

View attachment 54639
Chyna would be better off annexing DRC

• Haha

BRICK

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

aanti.dumb

Regular
take 1 or 2 for the team
i recommend that you use your influence to paint AVZ in a positive light and respectfully lobby for the issuing of the ML for AVZ immediately . Having a go at the MoM isnt going to help things move forward.

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Haha

Ever considered what the final turd speed in a 6 inch vertical sewage drop line from the 125th floor on the way down could be?
Would they have an reinforced impact plate on the ground floor?

The logistics in buildings that size are mind boggling!

• Haha

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Ever considered what the final turd speed in a 6 inch vertical sewage drop line from the 125th floor on the way down could be?

Terminal velocity 😳😳

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
i recommend that you use your influence to paint AVZ in a positive light and respectfully lobby for the issuing of the ML for AVZ immediately . Having a go at the MoM isnt going to help things move forward.

Agree, they are likely looking to harvest obnoxious posts for their defence case🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

BRICK

Regular

Man they are! Imagine the pressure need to get the concrete up to the top floors before it sets.

Reactions: 1 users

forestgump

Emerged
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

forestgump

Emerged
Did you fall in love with the nut? :oops::eek:
I started with Covid on the weekend, i don't even remember posting that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Top Bottom