Reactions: 4 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Kenno61

Regular
Don't know what's better - watching cominiere roast in the coming days or Hazelwood at Adelaide Oval! 4 wickets, 2 runs, 5 overs.....
TC.
Maaaaarvellous stuff it was 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
1705589689569.jpeg

The crapper is the most fucked up place ever and Shane is the most absolute hell-bent twisted fucktard I think I've ever come across

Okay maybe Leonard is close

You do the Math....

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
The chinese sympathisers and bots are out in force saying avz should give the north to Zijin now are all over hotcrapper.

Fucking morons, come but it you dumb cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Dijon101

Regular
The chinese sympathisers and bots are out in force saying avz should give the north to Zijin now are all over hotcrapper.

Fucking morons, come but it you dumb cunts

I'll admit I reached peak fatigue for the first time a number of weeks ago. I'm back now, the entire ruling handed down was a massive shot in the arm.

However those saying to cede the north now is just peak STUPIDITY!!
Why? Why would you with yet another domino falling into place.

Take me to pleasure town!!

I Love You GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

Pokok

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
American's seeming to take abit more interest now the election is over, have also been working to settle disputes in the eastern region with Rwanda, hope China gets fucked out of this project in all ways (doubtful I know).

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users
American's seeming to take abit more interest now the election is over, have also been working to settle disputes in the eastern region with Rwanda, hope China gets fucked out of this project in all ways (doubtful I know).
Biden was calling for investigations into the DRC election two weeks ago and now he don't care lol

Perhaps Joe and his excellency President 'Monsieur 73%' Tshisekedi have reached a negotiated outcome

Some election disputes are more of a threat to democracy than others imo

According to insiders in Washington, there is an explanation for this leniency: the US has an agenda. Indeed, the United States is prepared to turn a blind eye to hastily organized elections in the DRC, however contentious, and will fund them no matter what. In return, however, Washington expects Kinshasa to subject the export of raw materials such as cobalt, copper and lithium to China to significantly stricter conditions.

IMG_20211016_183130.jpg

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

BRICK

Regular

President Biden Announces Presidential Delegation to the Democratic Republic of the Congo to Attend the Inauguration of His Excellency Félix Tshisekedi

President Joseph R. Biden, Jr. today announced the designation of a Presidential Delegation to attend the Inauguration of His Excellency Félix Tshisekedi on January 20, 2024, in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo.

The Honorable Scott Nathan, Chief Executive Officer of the U.S. International Development Finance Corporation, will lead the delegation.

Members of the Presidential Delegation:

The Honorable Lucy Tamlyn, United States Ambassador to the Democratic Republic of the Congo

The Honorable Mary Catherine Phee, Assistant Secretary of State for the Bureau of African Affairs, U.S. Department of State

The Honorable Monde Muyangwa, Assistant Administrator of the Bureau for Africa, U.S. Agency for International Development

Ms. Chidi Blyden, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Millennium Challenge Corporation

View attachment 54637
I wonder who Xi wilL Send?

What a party

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I saw on X a couple of days ago that they were sending one rep, a female diplomat IIRC

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I saw on X a couple of days ago that they were sending one rep, a female diplomat IIRC
Will Penny W drop in on her way back from the Gaza Strip, or is Elbow going on a jolly to Kinshasa?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
I wonder who Xi wilL Send?

What a party
I wonder if Albo will be sending himself to DJ the party
1668227386782.png

images.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I just got ‘followed’ by Antoinette, MoM. Which way should I swipe?

🙄

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Definitely tread lightly, by all accounts she will remain in that position

• Thinking