Cumquat Cap

Regular
Surely you'd change your name if it was Kabila

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Oh fucking dear, what now????

1. https://hotcrapper.com.au/threads/drc-election-today-avz-concerns.7771149/data/avatars/s/187/187661.jpg?1407377853

You have been suspended as of 11/01/24. The suspension will expire on 18/01/24. The reason given for the suspension is: Avoid doxing other users. The forum should be anonymous. Even the appearance of doxing or outing a member is a violation regardless of validity. Just an inappropriate topic to post or imply about.​

Today, 03:05

Don't know what, who, or when I doxxed, would be nice if these unprofessional idiots would be a bit more specific.
It is called common curtesy, not everybody possesses that, or even can spell it.

So without really a reason one gets suspended, whoops doo, going to have sleepless nights about that one

But yeah Hoots, toilet and Geisty continue with their crap, it only shows what a forum hotcrapper is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

tonster66

Regular
Now that Felix has secured his second term he is unable to have a third term. However, as with every political party they want to remain in power. The MoP is popular in the Tanginyaka area which is why, I believe that Felix put up with her, she made it know that she did not like Felix. This should now allow Felix to get rid of her as he does not require her support anymore. Felix should then look in to her corrupt dealings and deal with her accordingly.
Felix can then come in like a knight in shining armor and give AVZ the mining license which would then make him popular in the area of Tanginyaka in time for the next election, not having to rely on the MoP, who should be incarcerated for her many crimes against the State.

Just my thoughts

Reactions: 31 users

BRICK

Regular
Heres an idea, what if i dox hC??

EDIT: Huh, they have an automatic swearing asterix??

Screenshot 2024-01-11 162547.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20

1. hotcrapper Moderator

You have been suspended as of 11/01/24. The suspension will expire on 18/01/24. The reason given for the suspension is: Avoid doxing other users. The forum should be anonymous. Even the appearance of doxing or outing a member is a violation regardless of validity. Just an inappropriate topic to post or imply about.​

Don't know what, who, or when I doxxed, would be nice if these unprofessional idiots would be a bit more specific.
It is called common curtesy, not everybody possesses that, or even can spell it.

So without really a reason one gets suspended, whoops doo, going to have sleepless nights about that one

But yeah Hoots, toilet and Geisty continue with their crap, it only shows what a forum hotcrapper is.
Joining Welcome Home GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Now that Felix has secured his second term he is unable to have a third term. However, as with every political party they want to remain in power. The MoP is popular in the Tanginyaka area which is why, I believe that Felix put up with her, she made it know that she did not like Felix. This should now allow Felix to get rid of her as he does not require her support anymore. Felix should then look in to her corrupt dealings and deal with her accordingly.
Felix can then come in like a knight in shining armor and give AVZ the mining license which would then make him popular in the area of Tanginyaka in time for the next election, not having to rely on the MoP, who should be incarcerated for her many crimes against the State.

Just my thoughts
great thoughts, she is evil and the root of a large proportion of our issues - if she goes I will be very bullish on our chances - if she stays - bring on a buyout babyyy

Reactions: 4 users

JNRB

Regular
Been said a thousand times on here, they bribe off the officials and just dont give a fuck. the world knows it, eveyone knows it and Felix dont give a fuck.

Manono: The suspension of Manono Lithium's activities is debated​

Manono: The suspension of Manono Lithium's activities is debated's activities is debated

The governor of Tanganyika province suspends the quarrying activities of the Manono Lithium mining company for an indefinite period. She criticizes this Chinese company for non-payment of taxes without specifying them. Civil society actors in Manono are demanding more transparency from the authorities in the measures they take.
The provincial authority expressed its decision in a decree signed on January 6. According to this document, “ the Manono Lithium company exploits gravel, rubble, and sand without authorization from the province. In addition, says the governor , the company does not pay state taxes.
Quarry work on behalf of the company Manono Lithium is suspended for non-payment of taxes due to the province and lack of prior authorization.
In addition, this measure applies to the transport and use of construction materials.

Transparency!​

The Manono company, for its part, is asking the provincial authority for a little more precision in the accusations made against this company. Dieu Merci Kabila, coordinator of the Dynamic Regroupment for Christian Integration, demands more transparency.
Read also: https://magazinelaguardia.info/2024...-du-lithium-manono-toujours-dans-la-pauvrete/
We met this Wednesday with the administrator of the Manono territory to try to understand this dispute. What taxes does the company not pay? However, we have information that Manono Lithium pays fees to the service of SAEMAP . This gives the impression that the money is not reaching the state coffers. This is why, at the community level, we do not see benefits from our mineral wealth. And to continue, the territorial authority has undertaken to provide us with this information this Friday.
The civil society of Manono reminds that companies have the obligation to pay taxes. For its part, the State should improve the business climate.
Manono Lithium is a Chinese company which is in the Lithium exploration phase. She has just opened a road of almost 3 km which leads to her accommodation site. With the suspension of activities, nearly 200 local agents have been made unemployed.
"What do you mean we didn't pay our taxes? It was all in that paper bag we gave you"

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Azzler

Top 20

1. hotcrapper Moderator

Best guess is because you said that Der Geist is Shanè Eastwood !
:LOL:

• Haha

cruiser51

Top 20
Well he got a post of me moderated the other day, about 4 months old, I wonder what they call that? Paranormal, or Paranoid?

And poor hoots is panicking, he can't see why I got suspended.

Knowing that he reads every post on TSE, I might as well say: Hoots you are an absolute tosser, I hope one day the locals at your Queensland golf club will strangle you with your own golf clubs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

cruiser51

Top 20
From Franck....

American Lithium sees Peru project value triple to $5 billion​

Reuters | January 10, 2024 | 9:42 am Battery Metals Latin America Lithium
3a-Plateau.jpg

The Falchani property in Peru. Credit: Plateau Energy Metals
Canadian miner American Lithium said on Wednesday that the estimated value of its Falchani lithium project in Peru had tripled from the previous forecast to $5.11 billion and that it would have a potential operating life of 32 years.
blank.gif

Demand for lithium, a key metal used in rechargeable batteries for electric vehicles and other electronics, has soared in recent years.

blank.gif

Shares in American Lithium were up more than 5% mid-morning after the company raised the after-tax value of the Falchani project from the $1.5 billion estimated in 2019 on the current price of high-purity lithium carbonate.
The project, located in southern Peru near the border with Bolivia, is awaiting government approval of an early environmental permit study, which could fast track construction permits.
American Lithium last year quadrupled its deposit estimate at Falchani to 5.53 million metric tons of lithium carbonate equivalent following new drilling at the project.
It is the only lithium project underway in Peru, which neighbors the so-called “lithium triangle” of Chile, Argentina and Bolivia, which all hold significant deposits of the white metal.
Peru is also the second-largest copper producer in the world.
Falchani could also produce potash sulfate and cesium sulfate byproducts alongside lithium carbonate, which would bring the project’s after-tax value to $5.58 billion, American Lithium said.
The preliminary economic assessment demonstrates “the existing potential for high annual production and long mine-life at Falchani,” CEO Simon Clarke said in a statement.
(By Marco Aquino and Kylie Madry; Editing by Emelia Sithole-Matarise)

Reactions: 2 users

cruiser51

Top 20
From Franck....

American Lithium sees Peru project value triple to $5 billion​

Reuters | January 10, 2024 | 9:42 am Battery Metals Latin America Lithium
3a-Plateau.jpg

The Falchani property in Peru. Credit: Plateau Energy Metals
Canadian miner American Lithium said on Wednesday that the estimated value of its Falchani lithium project in Peru had tripled from the previous forecast to $5.11 billion and that it would have a potential operating life of 32 years.
blank.gif

Demand for lithium, a key metal used in rechargeable batteries for electric vehicles and other electronics, has soared in recent years.

blank.gif

Shares in American Lithium were up more than 5% mid-morning after the company raised the after-tax value of the Falchani project from the $1.5 billion estimated in 2019 on the current price of high-purity lithium carbonate.
The project, located in southern Peru near the border with Bolivia, is awaiting government approval of an early environmental permit study, which could fast track construction permits.
American Lithium last year quadrupled its deposit estimate at Falchani to 5.53 million metric tons of lithium carbonate equivalent following new drilling at the project.
It is the only lithium project underway in Peru, which neighbors the so-called “lithium triangle” of Chile, Argentina and Bolivia, which all hold significant deposits of the white metal.
Peru is also the second-largest copper producer in the world.
Falchani could also produce potash sulfate and cesium sulfate byproducts alongside lithium carbonate, which would bring the project’s after-tax value to $5.58 billion, American Lithium said.
The preliminary economic assessment demonstrates “the existing potential for high annual production and long mine-life at Falchani,” CEO Simon Clarke said in a statement.
(By Marco Aquino and Kylie Madry; Editing by Emelia Sithole-Matarise)
Manono project:
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 6.18.25 pm.png

Reactions: 7 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Well he got a post of me moderated the other day, about 4 months old, I wonder what they call that? Paranormal, or Paranoid?

And poor hoots is panicking, he can't see why I got suspended.

Knowing that he reads every post on TSE, I might as well say: Hoots you are an absolute tosser, I hope one day the locals at your Queensland golf club will strangle you with your own golf clubs.
"Hoots you are an absolute tosser, I hope one day the locals at your Queensland golf club will strangle you with your own golf clubs."

golf.gif

four !!!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi Beish, love all your work and would've loved to watch you ask some pertinent questions to the board.

Unfortunately, the West is too far behind and with an election overshadowing 2024 in the US, I think China steps up and takes us out - a disasterous sitatuon for the western world but one that I predict happening.

I think ICSID will be the sticking point in which Z, Cath and another party will take us out to leave and never come back.

Don't see the west getting it done sadly, have been terrible disappointed with their levels of engagement thus far.

cheers,
I got your DM, but cant reply.....;)

Reactions: 2 users

ozmacca

Regular
A thought/question after a few (too many) Thursday tins... say there's damages awarded at ICSID, be it $[2], [5], [10]b etc., and of course assuming DRC can pay this somehow, there's a lot of talk of a "buyout" and us SH's get our cash. (I think DR tax would take a cut first?).

Realistically this money would go to AVZ, and there's no obligation on them to pay out SHs is there, which would basically dissolve the company? Nigel has mentioned at 2022 roadshow i went to and i think in the the AGM recording recently that they are looking at other projects, so what would stop them saying hey we're taking that cash and funding our exploration in to other territories. AVZ stays as AVZ, Market realises AVZ no longer has a Manono cash cow and SP tanks. and SHs are screwed.

Is this realistic at all or am I on a hops trip?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

CHB

Regular
A thought/question after a few (too many) Thursday tins... say there's damages awarded at ICSID, be it $[2], [5], [10]b etc., and of course assuming DRC can pay this somehow, there's a lot of talk of a "buyout" and us SH's get our cash. (I think DR tax would take a cut first?).

Realistically this money would go to AVZ, and there's no obligation on them to pay out SHs is there, which would basically dissolve the company? Nigel has mentioned at 2022 roadshow i went to and i think in the the AGM recording recently that they are looking at other projects, so what would stop them saying hey we're taking that cash and funding our exploration in to other territories. AVZ stays as AVZ, Market realises AVZ no longer has a Manono cash cow and SP tanks. and SHs are screwed.

Is this realistic at all or am I on a hops trip?
It's a possibility. Either way the market cap will move to cash backing. I do think the company will pay and keep a portion for another project if that's what they want to keep doing.

Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Nooooo, I said he posts under about 800 different names and it was probably too close for him to the truth.

Truth always hurts Shano.

Don't forget he lurks and posts here as well, same as wanker Hoots.

Reactions: 10 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.13.59 pm.png

• Thinking
  • Wow

cruiser51

Top 20
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.22.55 pm.png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.25.27 pm.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

JohnJoyce

Regular
Another “reshuffle”

Serious de ja vu going in here!!

Reactions: 9 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Ahh Groundhog Day. I remember the previous election and we were so happy Felix got in as he was the voice for change for the DRC. 5 years later here we are, sweet FA has changed. Just hope we not here in 5 years hinging our hopes on another election.
Get it done Felix, not for us but the people you represent. You can make a generational change for the people of the DRC ( and make me a few quid in the process )
Fingers crossed

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
Top Bottom