AVZ Discussion 2022

SilentOne

Regular
Zijin, CATH and another conglomerate might get involved to take us out, I agree would be a shitshow negotiation. Imagine dealing with Chen CHen the evil lawyer for Zijin
If they are negotiating to take over Dathcom even though the license may not be issued - those negotiations need to assume that the License is guaranteed to be issued. Therefore, all negotiation in principle need to assume that the license is issued even though it hasnt.

This is what my position would be.

Regards,

SilentOne.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
If they are negotiating to take over Dathcom even though the license may not be issued - those negotiations need to assume that the License is guaranteed to be issued. Therefore, all negotiation in principle need to assume that the license is issued even though it hasnt.

This is what my position would be.

Regards,

SilentOne.
Yes, absolutely, a ML or maybe even 2, will be issued.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Ok let's lighten it up! Used to be a crack up on a Friday night. Anyone else tapped into their super and not told their the misses? I'm fucked!
PS see my other stocks RNU- Double penetration!!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

wombat74

Top 20
Ok let's lighten it up! Used to be a crack up on a Friday night. Anyone else tapped into their super and not told their the misses? I'm fucked!
No Lube ?

• Haha

Hudnut

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

cruiser51

Top 20
No Lube ?
Talking about Lube??

White lithium grease has many advantages compared with regular greases, such as:
White lithium grease provides long-term lubrication;
The high viscosity formulation of white lithium-based grease means that it will not drip or flow;
White lithium base grease works well under pressure and is very suitable for load- ...

The DRC could be the solution to future painful situations, especially where pressure is involved!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

j.l

Regular

Screenshot_20240112_115505_X.jpg

🤔

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

geo_au

Regular
I was thinking we would have some news re ICSID today. Should have known it would take twice as long as expected. My god - will it ever end..
My understanding from AVZ is that ICSID was completed a day or so ago. We now await the verdict which will be soon as in the next few days.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
My understanding from AVZ is that ICSID was completed a day or so ago. We now await the verdict which will be soon as in the next few days.
Do you know if there was an additional hearing?

Because the hearing on December 11th was meant to be the forum for the provisional measures question and a verdict was due by xmas according to @9cardomaha

You've been fairly on the money with your inside knowledge predictions geo so I'm sure it won't be too much longer but I'm just wondering why there has been a delay

20240113_134728.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users
There are North Korean news readers who think that Lars is a suck up
20240113_165949.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

BRICK

Regular
Oh man, I averaged down on Friday so I’m double fucked if we keep heading south

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users

protoje

Regular
Yep, wtaf, most depressing weekend I’ve had for a long time. I’m deeper in RNU than AVZ but both were going to change my life. Now I’m wondering if I’m gonna be working til I’m 80…

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users

wombat74

Top 20
There are North Korean news readers who think that Lars is a suck up
View attachment 54182
Year 2023 .Out of 195 countries the DRC is ranked 21 as the most corrupt country on the planet .
Poorest countries on earth . DRC ranks 5th . Out of the 195 countries on the planet 190 countries are better off
than the DRC . Where does the money go ? Trillions of $$$ in mineral wealth the DRC has and still the country is
poverty stricken . Where has all the money gone ?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Year 2023 .Out of 195 countries the DRC is ranked 21 as the most corrupt country on the planet .
Poorest countries on earth . DRC ranks 5th . Out of the 195 countries on the planet 190 countries are better off
than the DRC . Where does the money go ? Trillions of $$$ in mineral wealth the DRC has and still the country is
poverty stricken . Where has all the money gone ?
The mineral wealth has never been tapped.

The money so far is all just bullshit bribe money for tenements that are onsold lining the pockets of Celestin and the like

Flicking tenements and then on selling to Chinese interests whilst lining the pockets of the "in" bureaucrats

If Felix can get the fucking house in order and work with AVZ to get Manono to an actual proper decent "non corrupt" working mine for the benefit of all involved especially the Congolese the world would seriously fucking sit up and take notice

Fuck me

Now is the fucking time!!!

Felix has the mandate, AVZ can do the job, this can forever shift the future of the DRC on the world stage with a long term alignment to the West and a strong democratic future........ not being forever beholden and abused by China

Do it Felix!!!

Fucking DO IT!!!!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

forestgump

Emerged
The mineral wealth has never been tapped.

The money so far is all just bullshit bribe money for tenements that are onsold lining the pockets of Celestin and the like

Flicking tenements and then on selling to Chinese interests whilst lining the pockets of the "in" bureaucrats

If Felix can get the fucking house in order and work with AVZ to get Manono to an actual proper decent "non corrupt" working mine for the benefit of all involved especially the Congolese the world would seriously fucking sit up and take notice

Fuck me

Now is the fucking time!!!

Felix has the mandate, AVZ can do the job, this can forever shift the future of the DRC on the world stage with a long term alignment to the West and a strong democratic future........ not being forever beholden and abused by China

Do it Felix!!!

Fucking DO IT!!!!!

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
Top Bottom