AVZ Discussion 2022

TheCount

Regular
What’s with this creepy Knut on crapper called chatforummember?

He obviously knows more than most to be able to come up with shit from 5 years ago, I’ve held since 2017
and only vaguely remember a little of the crap he is on about.

He’s fishing for litigation against the company, that I’m certain.

Fucking annoying persistent prick, wouldn’t be upset if a bus hit him.
That is Der Geist, known as ************** and about 15 potential aliases including "unpaid downramper", "Li Tao" and "Oil&Gas"...

My opinion:

He is hoping to push a line of questioning that confirms/bolsters his legal action against AVZ. He is hoping to add other shareholders to his action and "see sir, it's not just me" methodology. During his ownership (about 5M shares and options), the share price tanked from 25c to 3.8c and he wants to pin it on AVZ Directors withholding information. I do not know if he currently holds shares so my earlier statement he's actually a shorter may not be true.

Until the case is public, that's all I know of.

Any similarity to the information AFR Tommy started with? You bet.. I am currently trawling the dark web to see if they have a relationship in any previous lives

TC.

• Fire
Reactions: 39 users

Bonsoir

Regular
That is Der Geist, known as ************** and about 15 potential aliases including "unpaid downramper", "Li Tao" and "Oil&Gas"...

My opinion:

He is hoping to push a line of questioning that confirms/bolsters his legal action against AVZ. He is hoping to add other shareholders to his action and "see sir, it's not just me" methodology. During his ownership (about 5M shares and options), the share price tanked from 25c to 3.8c and he wants to pin it on AVZ Directors withholding information. I do not know if he currently holds shares so my earlier statement he's actually a shorter may not be true.

Any similarity to the information AFR Tommy started with? You bet.. I am currently trawling the dark web to see if they have a relationship in any previous lives

TC.
Thanks Count, AVZ seem to be the kick while you’re down company at the moment.

Reactions: 3 users

BRICK

Regular

My opinion:

TC.
Speaking of karntz, ive removed my X account but seems tommy the twat has been quiet on us recently??

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

My opinion:

TC.
What was the date of that letter you posted, then got took down on HC?

• Love

Remark

Top 20
Zijin 能吮吸满满一袋鸡巴

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Zijin 能吮吸满满一袋鸡巴
I'll have to change my line, as when I use google translate it reads 'get out of here you bitches' I tried to say 'fuck off cunts'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Remark

Top 20
Reactions: 4 users

Scoota30

Regular
Also interesting that the Cami website hasn't been updated since the 26th of December:unsure:

View attachment 53871
They don't have any time to update the portal as it looks like they've spent their time doing a mass exodus and blocking most of us on X.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Rediah

Regular
This one is the most accurate translator I've found.

https://www.deepl.com/en/translator
Zijin 能吮吸满满一袋鸡巴

Screen Shot 2024-01-10 at 1.23.16 PM.png
Desus And Mero Pass GIF by Bernie Sanders

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

TheCount

Regular
What was the date of that letter you posted, then got took down on HC?
An excellent question and until I had an (enlightening) conversation to another TSE member about an hour ago, I had never thought about it.

22 Dec 2022. Many questions arise from knowing this date.....

TC.

• Thinking

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

cruiser51

Top 20
An excellent question and until I had an (enlightening) conversation to another TSE member about an hour ago, I had never thought about it.

22 Dec 2022. Many questions arise from knowing this date.....

TC.
Is Omni Bridgeway still pushing for it, or is geisty the lone voice in the desert?
I thought Omni Bridge is almost broke. 🤣

Shit happens to the best, doesn't it?

Geisty + Omni Bridge, or GOB and MMGA what a team!

Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 1.19.36 pm.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 1.19.36 pm.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 1.19.36 pm.png
    257.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Thinking
You'd like to hope that Cominiere's silence on X is because wheels are in motion to fix things, but heard that story one too many times. Probably just Alain on annual leave over the Xmas break.
Shadys back
20240110_175030.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad

Doc

Master of Quan
Doubt Zijin would have results in time for negotiations. And as if they would tell us what value if any they are able to establish anyway.

This now all boils down to what the esteemed and definitely fairly elected President 'Monsieur 73%' Tshisekedi feels he needs to do with the north. Gonna be take it or leave it for us imo

The multi billion dollar question is when does Nigel sit down with him to discuss. Lucky timing that we got that new shiny resource estimate for CDL ready to go.
I agree but the point is that they say we have done no work on the north therefore any value we may have put on it they would shoot down. Yes they wont tell us what they have drilled and results and I believe they would already have some results of drilling. As for having time before negotiations, they have dragged us out this far what's a few more months between friends? They seem to ignore any reports like the CDL resource estimate. Wish I could do that in my business.....

Im hoping Nigel gets the opportunity to negotiate period and its not a "here take this and fuck off". We all know if we get a multi billion dollar settlement through the courts we'll see fuck all of it and what we will see will be years and years off.

Important 6 months IMO.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Doc

Master of Quan

My opinion:

TC.
I heard that someone was just pissed that they got booted from an office in WA. Sour grapes perhaps? A business proposition gone wrong perhaps?

Never ends on the soap opera that is - Days of Our Manono

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Pokok

Regular
We are getting left behind KM1 up to 77c in a few days , 1c behind AVZ , what is the true value of AVZ ????? I don't think my early prediction of March is correct to see a result , unless I was thinking March of what year I will have all but given up hope if nothing in the next 2 months .

• Sad

BEISHA

Top 20
I think we will know fairly soon how Felix is going to play this, once he has confirmed majority in the senate he can make the decision he wants.

Hopefully it is in favour of the business climate as opposed to enriching himself so he can retire in Belgium.

Has dragged on so fucking long. Carlos, what % do you put it on a positive outcome? I’m thinking Z and CATH will have to buy us out and I doubt it’s above all time high sadly
Mate, everyone shares your frustration in this cunty situation, but i feel you need to get this idea of a "buy out " scenario out of your mind, cause imo, i cant see it happening.

If you believe the critical mineral pact that the US has with Australia and the west is real and the desire to reduce reliance of China supply chain as per rare earths is real...

then a buy out from Z and Cath is just not viable in any way !!

What pissed me off with the recent AGM , was the manner in which it closed without question time, cause i would of asked Nige and co, what US intervention was playing out with the Australian consulate and or AVZ management regards to tactis to resolve this mess to prevent China stealing what is essentially 30% of world supply of lithium and ultimate control of yet another critical mineral.

In no way can the west allow China to take control of Manono, the only pragmatic way to dissolve this mess is by negotiation ( Binding MOU ) and continue the international arbitration pressure until that is finalised.

Its all up to FT and AVZ management to make that happen and lets hope that gets done soon , cause the fatigue factor on this thread is very evident and no surprise.

As i said before, we are going to find out what FT agenda is really about this year and AVZ BOD ability to enact a plan B to enable shareholders a pulse for a better future and prevent world domination of China regards to the lithium sector.

imo

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Nahhh, 8 days till we get ML, paid out compensation, MMGA arrested and we announce our intention to re-list
dreaming.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom