AVZ Discussion 2022

BEISHA

Top 20
They are effectively going to be paying us, to do the work for us.
Win/Win.
At the AGM, Nigel mentioned they were not fussed if Cominiere did some of the leg work to renovate the Hydro plant..........$50k penalty and less expense for AVZ going forward.

Win / Win for AVZ

As for Zijin / Cominiere....

dumb-and-dumber-dumb-and-dumber-gif.gif

Corrupt, Dumb & Dumber.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

9cardomaha

Regular
Hey 9CO, correct me if I'm wrong, but this ruling quite literally erases (for now) the whole sequence of events that are:

Cominierie claimed total ownership of 13359. (and CAMI update)
The northern section split off, and 'Manono Lithium' JV claiming exploration permit on the new northern cut off. (and CAMI update)
usa network GIF by Suits

Its the back half of the equation erased yes - front half stemming from the ministerial decree is about to get its teeth knocked out too though so its all fucking coming together.

The ICC win against Cominiere truly the first domino that has been referenced on multiple occasions to show the gravity of the situation and forcing the ICC to take steps.

LETS GO DLA.

PS. BOD also fucking doing stellar work, Christmas bubbly is definitely on the cards.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 70 users
Hey 9CO, correct me if I'm wrong, but this ruling quite literally erases (for now) the whole sequence of events that are:

Cominierie claimed total ownership of 13359. (and CAMI update)
The northern section split off, and 'Manono Lithium' JV claiming exploration permit on the new northern cut off. (and CAMI update)
usa network GIF by Suits

Its the back half of the equation erased yes - front half stemming from the ministerial decree is about to get its teeth knocked out too though so its all fucking coming together.

The ICC win against Cominiere truly the first domino that has been referenced on multiple occasions to show the gravity of the situation and forcing the ICC to take steps.

LETS GO DLA.

PS. BOD also fucking doing stellar work, Christmas bubbly is definitely on the cards.
It tells Cong to deal with the ICC about any JV termination claims he may have in accordance with Article 11 of the Dathcom JVA instead of using the back alley DRC courts. Cominiere have also been told the same. This isn't a ruling on merits but a prima facie confirmation of jurisdiction imo
20231219_133047.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
https://x.com/IgfRdc/status/1736874289289167320?s=20

The General Inspectorate of Finance welcomes the proposal of the President of the Republic to work for the creation of a FINANCIAL PROSECUTION in the DRC to better fight corruption and embezzlement of public funds.

The safari suit dude (Jules) who never smiles has been all talk and no action for the past couple of years - keeps saying he'll crack down on corruption but nada, zilch, sweet fuck all so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

robface

Regular
The safari suit dude (Jules) who never smiles has been all talk and no action for the past couple of years - keeps saying he'll crack down on corruption but nada, zilch, sweet fuck all so far.
I believe he doesn't have any powers, just gets to investigate.
Must be very unsatisfactory job wise, uncovering all this corruption yet not seeing it get penalised.

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I think it indicates Felix will look at giving either his tiger some teeth, or create a pathway for financial corruption to be actively prosecuted

But yes, platitudes prior to the election

Reactions: 11 users

BRICK

Regular
Just a fact file for Cominiere / Zijin / DRC govt to ponder with a potential MOU..........or ICSID / ICC arbitration.

Whats 173mt @1.58% white gold worth ?

Carry on drilling Zijin........every day you are incurring cominiere a $50k penalty, plus proving up CDL further at no cost to AVZ, improving our bargaining chip, then when ICSID rules against you , then you can fuck off.........cunt!

View attachment 52286
Throw that cunt in the bin and good riddence.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Bonsoir

Regular
I’m assuming they will, but I hope DLA Piper are sending the office boy down to the court house in Lubumbashi just to make sure they have received the ruling from the ICC.

Considering the limited time between the ICC ruling and the Lubumbashi hearing, we would not like to think they were not informed by Dathomir of the ruling, lots of corruption around at moment. Pricks.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Any news from the courts with avz V's fart arse cunt wank stain fuck face jizz rag holdings

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

JAG

Top 20
Any news from the courts with avz V's fart arse cunt wank stain fuck face jizz rag holdings
Nah mate, wasn’t allowed through security 🤣
BFABB3D6-DFD4-4675-B265-4462A060397E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

JAG

Top 20
Gotta say whilst he is a cunt sometimes he can be bloody hilarious 🤔
C675AA80-0A71-4DFC-81C3-AC56EB700E63.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Hudnut

Regular
1702979323678.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Has anyone done or seen any updated figure valuations on resource estimates?
There was a guy ConDino on the bird that had done them previously, any others?
There was mid 2021 a discussion going between ConDino and Miljew.
This is one of Miljew post:
Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 5.57.53 pm.png

Maybe this helps.
Figures were based on then DFS and SC6 prices.
Also Elphamale posted a fair whack of calculations during that period on the crapper.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Miljew91

Regular
View attachment 52336
Maybe this helps.
Also Elphamale posted a fair whack of calculations during that period on the crapper.
im still lurking :)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
tell us what you really think of them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

timb89

Regular
View attachment 52336
Maybe this helps.

Anyone have a good source for SC6 pricing? Can never find anything. Google saying 4000usd/tonne but I thought it was lower?

Top Bottom