AVZ Discussion 2022

China trying to steal Manono doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that all the shit they are trying is so fucking stupid.

Clearly the ICC has jurisdiction. Just give up Cong you are embarrassing yourself.

20230716_101827.jpg

20230716_105049.jpg

20230318_093300.jpg

20230318_092237.jpg

20230318_092322.jpg

20230318_092356.jpg

20230316_232958.jpg

20230316_233020.jpg

1hWc.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Interesting they’ve released pre-open when normally they do after market.

Maybe getting some practice in and getting to re list ….imminently?
Patience grasshopper. I'm told on good authority that once the shitfuckery is put to bed, it could be at least 8 to 10 weeks to get to a position to lift the suspension, mainly in the form of a short form prospectus, but other ASX shitfuckery as well

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Early start for the team this morning in WASC, for Judges directions sitting.

Thats easy - MMGA wrong direction

View attachment 52263

Considering the stooges latest embarrassing attempt to undermine AVZ and our BOD in the WA Supreme Court, a simple calculation shows that if you take away the four Chinese companies votes (Yibin, CATH, Huayou, Lithium Plus) the votes FOR our current BOD and AGAINST the stooges was actually 7 to 1 (not 2 to 1).

This was also reflected in the number of shareholders voting FOR our current BOD and AGAINST the stooges being 7 to 1

IMG_5961.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
Patience grasshopper. I'm told on good authority that once the shitfuckery is put to bed, it could be at least 8 to 10 weeks to get to a position to lift the suspension, mainly in the form of a short form prospectus, but other ASX shitfuckery as well
Letting things run their course over Dec and January, and leading in to Feb.
Maybe, in theory, we would be aiming for March/April re-listing?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

BRICK

Regular
8-10 weeks will be good to settle the nerves of a few nervous nellies.

Its gonna be one hell of an opening that day!

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Letting things run their course over Dec and January, and leading in to Feb.
Maybe, in theory, we would be aiming for March/April re-listing?
very difficult to timeline shitfuckery getting into bed, but momentum appears to be building

@MDRY well, to be clear, 8 to 10 weeks from a yet unknown starting point

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
@JAG I'm not talking about the ICC, there's a court case in the supreme court of WA today my man.
Screenshot_20231219_064016_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg

Reactions: 5 users

Randenj

Reactions: 6 users

rocknrolla

Regular
Has anyone done or seen any updated figure valuations on resource estimates?
There was a guy ConDino on the bird that had done them previously, any others?

8-10 weeks will be good to settle the nerves of a few nervous nellies.

Its gonna be one hell of an opening that day!
My bet opening day would be a sell off,alot of things would need to be in AVZ Favour to jump out of the gates,longterm investment

Reactions: 2 users

Doc

Master of Quan
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Scoota30

Regular
(Using my memory here so it may not be 100% accurate) The last time i saw Con do a spreadsheet valuing, one of the options was 2x 10mtpa plants at full stick 90% project ownership and it was something stupid like $20 per share (lithium price has dropped a bit since highs, but lets not forget we have an updated BFS hidden in the bottom drawer)

Another guess is we end up with 81% ownership of Roche Dure (9% to CATL if that is still happening) but less ownership on the northern area.

Either way, depending on how much they want to expand (2 or 3 potential 10mtpa plants 7-10 years down the line), with majority ownership you'd be looking at $15 AUD easily once in full production. Everyone knows how large the resource is, it's just finding that sweet spot of the annual production.

Disclaimer: Napkin math in my head and all speculation, but as we know if we have majority ownership and get this thing into full blown production, there is blue sky value there - that's why we all risked the gamble.

It would be wise of Con to not put any updated figures out until the ownership is sorted and we are awaiting re-listing on the ASX.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 26 users

wombat74

Top 20
My back of Violet Crumble Bar wrapper calculations puts the Roche Dure upgrade at 550mil - 600mil tonne . Give or take a Polly Waffle .

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Just a fact file for Cominiere / Zijin / DRC govt to ponder with a potential MOU..........or ICSID / ICC arbitration.

Whats 173mt @1.58% white gold worth ?

Carry on drilling Zijin........every day you are incurring cominiere a $50k penalty, plus proving up CDL further at no cost to AVZ, improving our bargaining chip, then when ICSID rules against you , then you can fuck off.........cunt!

trash-garbage.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 42 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

9cardomaha

Regular
Slam Dunk Basketball GIF by NBA

Well there goes a core DRC/Z/C argument of "Dathcom is undergoing termination at local DRC courts so they don't have jurisdiction or some shit". LOL

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 43 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users
Just a fact file for Cominiere / Zijin / DRC govt to ponder with a potential MOU..........or ICSID / ICC arbitration.

Whats 173mt @1.58% white gold worth ?

Carry on drilling Zijin........every day you are incurring cominiere a $50k penalty, plus proving up CDL further at no cost to AVZ, improving our bargaining chip, then when ICSID rules against you , then you can fuck off.........cunt!

View attachment 52286
They are effectively going to be paying us, to do the work for us.
Win/Win.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Azzler

Top 20
Slam Dunk Basketball GIF by NBA

Well there goes a core DRC/Z/C argument of "Dathcom is undergoing termination at local DRC courts so they don't have jurisdiction or some shit". LOL

Hey 9CO, correct me if I'm wrong, but this ruling quite literally erases (for now) the whole sequence of events that are:

Cominierie claimed total ownership of 13359. (and CAMI update)
The northern section split off, and 'Manono Lithium' JV claiming exploration permit on the new northern cut off. (and CAMI update)

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom