AVZ Discussion 2022

Scoota30

Regular
im still lurking :)
Just for a laugh and some fun I thought I'd try and dig up some more of these posts, just about broke my heart though knowing how long it's been.

Many, many, many variables have already changed as it's been 2 years, and again this is all theoretical and IMO/Napkin math with assumptions, but things to consider:

- New updated BFS
- Hydroxide plant study completed (still not released to market?)
- Latest RD drill results could mean a better pit optimisation earlier on to improve financial metrics
- CDL as we all knew is just as big if not bigger than Roche Dure
- 2x 10mtpa plants down the line
- Lithium market is in a "lull" at the moment but we are still very early in the S curve of growth
- Further exploration pushing total resource to +1B tonnes
- The long awaited Manono SEZ

$12AUD for 66-75% total ownership IMO would be locked in for 20mtpa operation, with upwards of/to $15AUD being achievable with further growth (7-10 years from start of first production). Talking some wild Market caps there, but if you've got 1x single project that is a licenced printing machine for 30+ years.... 🤷🏼‍♂️

Screenshot_20231219_195040_X.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Anyone have a good source for SC6 pricing? Can never find anything. Google saying 4000usd/tonne but I thought it was lower?

Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 8.17.36 pm.png

Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 8.33.42 pm.png

Reactions: 4 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Just for a laugh and some fun I thought I'd try and dig up some more of these posts, just about broke my heart though knowing how long it's been.

Many, many, many variables have already changed as it's been 2 years, and again this is all theoretical and IMO/Napkin math with assumptions, but things to consider:

- New updated BFS
- Hydroxide plant study completed (still not released to market?)
- Latest RD drill results could mean a better pit optimisation earlier on to improve financial metrics
- CDL as we all knew is just as big if not bigger than Roche Dure
- 2x 10mtpa plants down the line
- Lithium market is in a "lull" at the moment but we are still very early in the S curve of growth
- Further exploration pushing total resource to +1B tonnes
- The long awaited Manono SEZ

$12AUD for 66-75% total ownership IMO would be locked in for 20mtpa operation, with upwards of/to $15AUD being achievable with further growth (7-10 years from start of first production). Talking some wild Market caps there, but if you've got 1x single project that is a licenced printing machine for 30+ years.... 🤷🏼‍♂️

View attachment 52339

1702988922219.png

Well Mick, just as well you have tempered your expectations, blown away and disappointed ( not "dispointed" you dick head ;)) are very apt descriptions for what has transpired in the last 19 months.

20mtpa......:LOL::LOL::poop::ninja:

Reality.....

tumbleweed-desert.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

BEISHA

Top 20

View attachment 52343

View attachment 52348
1702989666365.png

(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

1702989949740.png

AVZ.........rock solid steady 😆😆🤪😭

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

CashKing

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
If (when) we get this, those nice people in China will be repaid for their co-operative stance in so many ways...........they can stick to their local lepodite and other substandard, non 1.6% spec sources, pay a decent premium for what little product we may send their way, whilst we supply the west with quality product for quality batteries, employ DRC locals and pay them a decent wage. That'll cause riots at the existing china mines in the DRC

Oh sorry, just transitioning from dreamtime to wakefulness, but you get the picture

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

Uglybob

Regular
It's the 20th Dec. In 12 or so hours the fun will begin in DRC with the election and is there something happening through the courts too? I haven't been following everything quite as closely since the AGM as the outcome will be the same regardless of how well informed I am, plus I needed a break from the flow of bad news (real or otherwise). But things seems things have taken a turn for the better in the last few days. Keep the good news rolling!

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Misfits

Regular
Anyone else hearing we had a good win in the courts yesterday and the MMGA clowns (suing our BOD) legal team were embarrassed?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Jens posted overnight that they got rejected on both counts - to instigate a court case and to supeona our BOD's answers at the AGM. Not sure if true but he had a friend attend and confirm - wait for an ann I guess

• Thinking
Reactions: 29 users

Earlyspeed

Hopefully Santa is busy packing into his sack a whole heap of ICSID injunctions for us good AVZ shareholders 🎁 AVZ's legal strategy is starting to bank up some wins and increase our leverage and bargaining position.

Reactions: 21 users

j.l

Regular

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

j.l

Regular

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Wonder if we get an ANN regarding the Fat Tail suckas

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
Someone probably asked before, but does anyone know why DLA didn't offer litigation funding, they are obviously all over the case and know its merits, why seek external funders?

(DLA do have a litigation funding side business)

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Surely conflict of interest given familiarity with our plight - not sure they could do both being representing us then providing lit funding (with interest rates commensurate to risk etc)

Reactions: 15 users

hedrox

Regular
Screenshot 2023-12-20 at 10.52.07.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

Thaz

Regular
Kiki is a legend!

• Fire
Reactions: 36 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Jesus it is dire under Felix' leadership over in the Congo.

People are now well aware there are corruption at highest levels of government as we have easily uncovered ourselves.

Bring on a financial settlement please

Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom