AVZ Discussion 2022

SilentOne

Regular
The hook would be the child miners (commonly seen in cobalt mining) and how one little Aussie battler company is fighting the full gamut of political corruption and systemic human rights abuses rife in the territory in regards to implementing fair work conditions and working with communities to elevate them from poverty. Meanwhile their elected so called leaders sell them up the river to their Chinese overlords, eager to please the bribe paying mongrels' to fund their lavish lifestyles while the decent people suffer.
Gee that sounds like someone we all know who flies all over the world - certainly doesnt have the interest of his country to heart and is also prepared to sell out Australias interests - sells his soul for a photo - hmmm I wonder who that is.

SilentOne

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

SilentOne

Regular
Gee I thought you had left: ****Question: Are you are Troll****

hard to imagine he's pro MMGA after giving up all the information of the meeting

I am not one to speculate.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Gee that sounds like someone we all know who flies all over the world - certainly doesnt have the interest of his country to heart and is also prepared to sell out Australias interests - sells his soul for a photo - hmmm I wonder who that is.
images.jpeg-12.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

WPM60

Emerged

SilentOne
Scomo? Takes a good selfie, that’s about it. And cooks curries.

Thunderpony

27 µg per 100 mL
The hook would be the child miners (commonly seen in cobalt mining) and how one little Aussie battler company is fighting the full gamut of political corruption and systemic human rights abuses rife in the territory in regards to implementing fair work conditions and working with communities to elevate them from poverty. Meanwhile their elected so called leaders sell them up the river to their Chinese overlords, eager to please the bribe paying mongrels' to fund their lavish lifestyles while the decent people suffer.
I believe he would literally make Tommy the Uphill Gardener cry, with sheer mockery of his 'journalism' alone. Then dismantling his web of lies, rendering him unhireable in Australia, and shunned in finance circles.
Damn, that would make for a great epilogue...

Reactions: 3 users

Yaseen

Regular
Gee I thought you had left: ****Question: Are you are Troll****

I am not one to speculate.
yes you are, you speculated that I wasnt a holder and if you want to talk to Jag he can confirm I am a holder, same goes for anyone else putting a cult before logic

nuff said, back on topic without anymore bs

Reactions: 6 users

Azzler

Top 20
yes you are, you speculated that I wasnt a holder and if you want to talk to Jag he can confirm I am a holder, same goes for anyone else putting a cult before logic

Thinking Pondering GIF

What an EPIC saga!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Yaseen

Regular
Thinking Pondering GIF

What an EPIC saga!
indeed

I have the same interests as most here. I want to see the current board stay in place, a ML, us trading again and our SP increase and in time im sure all genuine holders here will realise they made arse of themselves, but Im not one to hold a grudge, lifes to short for that bs

Reactions: 2 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow

JAG

Top 20
818437A8-4087-4ED3-876A-95CE371756B6.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

SilentOne

Regular
But are you a Troll -

• Haha

Azzler

Top 20
indeed

I have the same interests as most here. I want to see the current board stay in place, a ML, us trading again and our SP increase and in time im sure all genuine holders here will realise they made arse of themselves, but Im not one to hold a grudge, lifes to short for that bs
Absolutely fascinating story!
Can you tell us all more about it? please.

• Haha

Yaseen

Regular
zzzzzz ladies, get over yaselves, you've already dug ya hole deep enough, no need to put your ego back on show, grow up

im looking forward to these results and coming verdicts, hopefully onwards and upwards

Reactions: 2 users

SilentOne

Regular
But are you a Troll - I am still unclear.

zzzzzz ladies, get over yaselves, you've already dug ya hole deep enough, no need to put your ego back on show, grow up

im looking forward to these results and coming verdicts, hopefully onwards and upwards

• Haha

John25

Regular
Absolutely fascinating story!
Can you tell us all more about it? please.
I’m not a troll….over 50 posts in under a week🤓🤷‍♂️
1700569524120.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Azzler

Top 20

Bored Blah Blah Blah GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Remark

Top 20
FRO Yaseen, just FRO...

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Geezuz fucking Christ

Hasn't it happened already?:rolleyes:

• Haha

Yaseen

Regular
he said he didnt speculate, and got proven wrong, then went back to his ego for reassurance, and now youre backing him up, but no its not a cult, kden

just get back to the stock gentleman, its funny all you guys like my posts on twttier and HC, but because you all got sucked into each other bs here(apparently because of "timing" :ROFLMAO:, what a bunch of Sherlocks) and cant drop the ego you just keep going with the cult narrative rather than either hold your tongue and realise you acted like imbeciles or actually man up and apologise, I really dont care, just want to discuss the stock only, but I certainly have a right to defend myself against false allegations and childish cult like behaviour

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Azzler

Top 20
Sounds like the large shareholder was Sydneyguy off of HC, that bloke was pretty pro avz and now has done a complete 180 and heavily pro MMGA, imo

I'd assumed the mystery large shareholder was the one who spilled the beans and had surveilance set up.
Sydney is probably a sleeper, he had one big positive post about AVZ that I remember then went 180.
Like there's fair game to turn on the BoD considering everything, it's not unreasonable a genuine holder might. But he is now ranting about as crazy as the other trolls now, so I consider him a sleeper.

Meh who knows, this is the craziest shit I've ever gotten mixed up with in my entire life!
All the interantional shaenannigans, the trolls, it truly deserves a movie one day!

Blown Away Wow GIF by Aminé

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom