AVZ Discussion 2022

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Now at AGM pointy end, seems a pity that Votes will be somewhat potentially spread amongst some large holders running for board spots and some following the Deboss recommended people, when all Holders should be directing votes as directed by our BOD to give the best chance of success and continued impetus against the dark side.
Cheers all.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Charbella

Regular
Doesn't this sound familiar?

Attachments

• IMG_1075.png
    IMG_1075.png
    331.8 KB · Views: 246
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 26 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Now at AGM pointy end, seems a pity that Votes will be somewhat potentially spread amongst some large holders running for board spots and some following the Deboss recommended people, when all Holders should be directing votes as directed by our BOD to give the best chance of success and continued impetus against the dark side.
Cheers all.

I don't think you understand how it works. Holders get to vote on every resolution - they don't need to choose just one resolution to vote on.

Reactions: 15 users

TDITD

Top 20
So will there be chants of
'Fuck the chinese puppets' whenever MMGA are mentioned at the AGM
and once they are voted out, big cheers followed by a 'fuck zijin' chant?

Please

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Spikerama

Regular

Please
I think you will swiftly find mate, that anyone who shouts [that] will be the ones who are kicked out.

Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20

World Bank suspends $1 billion in funding, impacting more than 600,000 beneficiaries​

-

The Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) faces a critical situation as the World Bank recently announced the suspension of its financing for humanitarian and development projects in the country, amounting to a significant amount of $1 billion .
This decision will have a direct impact on more than 600,000 beneficiaries, including victims of sexual violence. This news was communicated to the Congolese Minister of Finance in a letter of which libregrandlac.com has taken note.
Consequences on beneficiaries
The suspension of World Bank funding to the DRC will have a devastating effect on beneficiaries of humanitarian and development projects in the country. Among them are vulnerable people and victims of sexual violence who depend on these projects for their survival and rehabilitation. The consequences of this decision will be immediately felt by those who benefit from these programs, leading to a disruption of essential services such as access to education, health and food security.
Reason for suspension
The World Bank made the decision to suspend funding due to concerns over mismanagement of funds allocated to projects in the DRC. According to the letter sent to the Congolese finance minister, irregularities were noted in the use of previous funding, which led to this drastic suspension. The World Bank emphasizes the importance of transparency and efficiency in the use of financial resources allocated to development projects.
Call for better financial management
The suspension of World Bank financing in the DRC must be seen as a call to act responsibly and transparently in the management of financial resources. It is crucial that the Congolese government takes immediate measures to remedy the problems noted and commits to better financial management. This will help restore trust with international partners and guarantee the continuity of projects for the well-being of beneficiaries.
Faced with this suspension of financing, it is essential that the Congolese government works closely with the World Bank and other international partners to find alternative solutions. It is also important to engage in an open and transparent dialogue in order to resolve the financial management issues that led to this situation. Cooperation between all parties involved is essential to ensure that beneficiaries do not suffer negative consequences from this long-term suspension of funding.
The suspension of World Bank funding to the DRC for humanitarian and development projects is a call for better financial management and transparency in the use of resources. It is crucial that the Congolese government takes immediate action to resolve the identified issues in order to rebuild trust with international partners.
In the meantime, alternative solutions must be considered to ensure the continuity of projects and the well-being of beneficiaries. Collaboration and open dialogue are essential to overcome this difficult situation and provide vital assistance to those who need it most in the DRC.

libregrandlac / MCP, via mediacongo.net

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 34 users

Uglybob

Regular

Please
You need to be more subtle. Everyone just needs to give them all a little shoulder bump as they walk past.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20

World Bank suspends $1 billion in funding, impacting more than 600,000 beneficiaries​

-

The Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) faces a critical situation as the World Bank recently announced the suspension of its financing for humanitarian and development projects in the country, amounting to a significant amount of $1 billion .
This decision will have a direct impact on more than 600,000 beneficiaries, including victims of sexual violence. This news was communicated to the Congolese Minister of Finance in a letter of which libregrandlac.com has taken note.
Consequences on beneficiaries
The suspension of World Bank funding to the DRC will have a devastating effect on beneficiaries of humanitarian and development projects in the country. Among them are vulnerable people and victims of sexual violence who depend on these projects for their survival and rehabilitation. The consequences of this decision will be immediately felt by those who benefit from these programs, leading to a disruption of essential services such as access to education, health and food security.
Reason for suspension
The World Bank made the decision to suspend funding due to concerns over mismanagement of funds allocated to projects in the DRC. According to the letter sent to the Congolese finance minister, irregularities were noted in the use of previous funding, which led to this drastic suspension. The World Bank emphasizes the importance of transparency and efficiency in the use of financial resources allocated to development projects.
Call for better financial management
The suspension of World Bank financing in the DRC must be seen as a call to act responsibly and transparently in the management of financial resources. It is crucial that the Congolese government takes immediate measures to remedy the problems noted and commits to better financial management. This will help restore trust with international partners and guarantee the continuity of projects for the well-being of beneficiaries.
Faced with this suspension of financing, it is essential that the Congolese government works closely with the World Bank and other international partners to find alternative solutions. It is also important to engage in an open and transparent dialogue in order to resolve the financial management issues that led to this situation. Cooperation between all parties involved is essential to ensure that beneficiaries do not suffer negative consequences from this long-term suspension of funding.
The suspension of World Bank funding to the DRC for humanitarian and development projects is a call for better financial management and transparency in the use of resources. It is crucial that the Congolese government takes immediate action to resolve the identified issues in order to rebuild trust with international partners.
In the meantime, alternative solutions must be considered to ensure the continuity of projects and the well-being of beneficiaries. Collaboration and open dialogue are essential to overcome this difficult situation and provide vital assistance to those who need it most in the DRC.

libregrandlac / MCP, via mediacongo.net
I have been saying this would happen for months thanks to Cominiere as a contributing factoe
87C1DE87-4CAF-4EFB-BBFF-6B84C435DB17.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

Yaseen

Regular
I have been saying this would happen for months thanks to Cominiere as a contributing factoe View attachment 50177
Surely he's going behind bars now, how much more do they need on this grub

Reactions: 6 users

Misfits

Regular
Getting spicy on HC

chatforummember offered you an email address to be discrete. He did not want to talk too much about dirty laundry here. That is plain to see. Also you were asked in 2021 about similar things and you ignored questions in quiet corners of this forum on, same stuff.
There is no point confirming or denying a Zijin conspiracy. Only AUS Signals Directorate could confirm this either way.

But since you want to press buttons, lets press the buttons. i can tell you my Traffic Analysis friend, shared this:
I don't know how to make it smaller on the screen

So when you own 40-55 million, you are not an ordinary retail investor, imo.
What porkies did Airguide and AVZ tell you in 2019 to pick up 40-55 millionhttps://hotcrapper.com.au/images/smilies/biggrin.png? Let's not do a timeline of events in 2019.https://hotcrapper.com.au/images/smilies/redface.png

It's ok, don't bother, i will reply for you.
"You're wrong."

1700606544025.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
So Math has been involved with fucking over avz shareholders for several years now - him and tendoji are boys

Not sure what to think about 8horse

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

pow4ade

Regular

Please
You're dreaming. This time last year there was a huffin and a puffin here how holders were going to get stuck into Nigel at the AGM.

Then on the day only one, to his credit, Beisha took the lead by grilling the Board. The rest of attendees sat there mute like stunned mullets, paralysed by inertia.

After all their bravado, v disappointing. 😞

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

BEISHA

Top 20
This post by sydneyguy sums up his thinking. I actually agree with him on some stuff. Obvs I disagree with him on disclosure issues. But @BEISHA is in the same boat on that one and no one would consider him negative on the company. Overall I think he just wants the stock trading again.

View attachment 50148
View attachment 50149

There's nothing about sydneyguy that paying attention in a class about contract law at uni won't fix haha

View attachment 50150
View attachment 50151
View attachment 50152
View attachment 50153
View attachment 50154
View attachment 50155
View attachment 50156
I understand where SYDNEYGUY is coming from, AVZ BOD have known about alot of red herrings but chose not to reveal under the guise of " spurious and without merit ", was hoping that it would just blow away .

Up until the ML decree award, AVZ thought that was the case, but in the end, the red herrings ended up creating a material effect, culminating in the 18+ month suspension we are experiencing right now.

So thats been my only ongoing gripe with AVZ BOD based on listing rule 3.1 , but , to be fair, AVZ BOD could come back to me and ask that i read Listing rule 3.1a / 3.1a.1 and they would have a fair argument in their defence, so much so that i dont believe a class action ( Omnibridgeway etc ) against the AVZ BOD would bear fruit.

imo

1700613277529.png

• Fire

Rediah

Regular
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Yaseen

Regular
You're dreaming. This time last year there was a huffin and a puffin here how holders were going to get stuck into Nigel at the AGM.

Then on the day only one, to his credit, Beisha took the lead by grilling the Board. The rest of attendees sat there mute like stunned mullets, paralysed by inertia.

After all their bravado, v disappointing. 😞
100%, most came out with a very brown nose as usual, unfortunately rather than concentrate on giving the board the grilling they need most here will concentrate on celebrating the current board win, God forbid anyone chooses to discuss the bigger issues in here

Bring on the court verdicts already, I wanna see these RDC duds with their back against the wall so hard that they have no option but to give us everything back along with an ML and an apology, everything else is just more fluff after 18months in suspension

And no I dont really blame the board for not disclosing all the attacks the frauds have made on us, but I do hope theyve learned and work their arses off to now stay 2 steps ahead of them

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

M.Bison

Regular
I understand where SYDNEYGUY is coming from, AVZ BOD have known about alot of red herrings but chose not to reveal under the guise of " spurious and without merit ", was hoping that it would just blow away .

Up until the ML decree award, AVZ thought that was the case, but in the end, the red herrings ended up creating a material effect, culminating in the 18+ month suspension we are experiencing right now.

So thats been my only ongoing gripe with AVZ BOD based on listing rule 3.1 , but , to be fair, AVZ BOD could come back to me and ask that i read Listing rule 3.1a / 3.1a.1 and they would have a fair argument in their defence, so much so that i dont believe a class action ( Omnibridgeway etc ) against the AVZ BOD would bear fruit.

imo

View attachment 50182
Reasonable gripe in my opinion. Its a delicate balance though. If they had come out and said all of this is going to absolute fuck us, the share price gets obliterated regardless. So we wouldn't exactly all have an orderly opportunity to take profits.

Reactions: 9 users

9cardomaha

Regular
Excited Jim Carrey GIF

Massive win at ICC has trickled into ICSID, where the ICSID tribunal has taken notice of the measures that have been handed down:

ICSID has noted the following in OP2 (procedural order 2):
  1. Suspend all work for PR 13359 and PR 15775 for entities other than Dathcom - so Manono lithium, Z and C can all fuck right off.
  2. DRC (all ministerial departments, government authorities) to be restricted from taking any actions on the above-mentioned permits.
These are provisional at the moment with a hearing set for December 11 to hear the case and make these enforceable - exepcting a verdict before Christmas.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 92 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Doesn't this sound familiar?
FIRB rejected TO from Chinese ages ago, now they are white anting via the back door, AVZ style.

Scum.

Meanwhile Albo bum chums Xi, thinking relations on the mend, but in the back drop, XI and cronies still plotting ...

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom