AVZ Discussion 2022

Azzler

Top 20
he said he didnt speculate, and got proven wrong, then went back to his ego for reassurance, and now youre backing him up, but no its not a cult, kden

just get back to the stock gentleman, its funny all you guys like my posts on twttier and HC, but because you all got sucked into each other bs here and cant drop the ego you just keep going rather than either hold your tongue and realise you acted like imbeciles or actually man up and apologise, I really dont care, just want to discuss the stock only
Cult! Ego!
Just Talk About The Stock!
Cult! Ego!
Cult! Ego!
Cult! Ego!
Cult! Ego!
Cult! Ego!
Cult! Ego!

Po-ta-to

Po-ta-to

Po-ta-to

Po-ta-to
potatoes GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Yaseen

Regular
Cult! Ego!
Cult! Ego!
Cult! Ego!
Cult! Ego!
Cult! Ego!
Cult! Ego!
Cult! Ego!

Po-ta-to

Po-ta-to

Po-ta-to

Po-ta-to
potatoes GIF
me: talks stock
you: childish gif and off topic false accusations
me: defends myself and proves you wrong
you: childish gif and false allegations
me: get back to the stock, youre making a fool of yourself
you: but my ego, hasnt had enough yet, i got more gifs and I refuse to realise I got it wrong
me: kden buddy, definitely not a cult, good job, now back to the stock

goodnight darling

Reactions: 2 users

Remark

Top 20
Tolate?:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Azzler

Top 20
me: talks stock
you: childish gif and off topic false accusations
me: defends myself and proves you wrong
you: childish gif and false allegations
me: get back to the stock, youre making a fool of yourself
you: but my ego, hasnt had enough yet, i got more gifs and I refuse to realise I got it wrong
me: kden buddy, definitely not a cult, good job, now back to the stock

goodnight darling
I know you are but what am I?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I'd assumed the mystery large shareholder was the one who spilled the beans and had surveilance set up.
Sydney is probably a sleeper, he had one big positive post about AVZ that I remember then went 180.
Like there's fair game to turn on the BoD considering everything, it's not unreasonable a genuine holder might. But he is now ranting about as crazy as the other trolls now, so I consider him a sleeper.

Meh who knows, this is the craziest shit I've ever gotten mixed up with in my entire life!
All the interantional shaenannigans, the trolls, it truly deserves a movie one day!

Blown Away Wow GIF by Aminé
Worst thing about Sydneyguy is he gets a lot of material facts wrong. And he clearly doesn't understand contract law just like mon ami Cong lmao

But I think he is a genuine holder. Plus he works, or at least used to, somewhere with access to a Bloomberg terminal. He used to drop heaps of broker reports and Bloomberg references to AVZ back when we were still trading.

Reactions: 17 users
20231122_003116.jpg

supa-hot-fire-black-guys.gif

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Yaseen

Regular
Wishing the current board all the best going forward now that their jobs are safe

Reactions: 3 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Worst thing about Sydneyguy is he gets a lot of material facts wrong. And he clearly doesn't understand contract law just like mon ami Cong lmao

But I think he is a genuine holder. Plus he works, or at least used to, somewhere with access to a Bloomberg terminal. He used to drop heaps of broker reports and Bloomberg references to AVZ back when we were still trading.
Agreed

Used to post some pretty insightful thoughts and seemed pretty genuine and connected

Not sure where his head is at currently?

Reactions: 9 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

CashKing

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

TLH

Regular

The Fox

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 2 users
I'd assumed the mystery large shareholder was the one who spilled the beans and had surveilance set up.
Sydney is probably a sleeper, he had one big positive post about AVZ that I remember then went 180.
Like there's fair game to turn on the BoD considering everything, it's not unreasonable a genuine holder might. But he is now ranting about as crazy as the other trolls now, so I consider him a sleeper.

Meh who knows, this is the craziest shit I've ever gotten mixed up with in my entire life!
All the interantional shaenannigans, the trolls, it truly deserves a movie one day!

Blown Away Wow GIF by Aminé

Agreed

Used to post some pretty insightful thoughts and seemed pretty genuine and connected

This post by sydneyguy sums up his thinking. I actually agree with him on some stuff. Obvs I disagree with him on disclosure issues. But @BEISHA is in the same boat on that one and no one would consider him negative on the company. Overall I think he just wants the stock trading again.

20231122_011012.jpg

20231122_011026.jpg

There's nothing about sydneyguy that paying attention in a class about contract law at uni won't fix haha

20230316_232958.jpg

20230316_233020.jpg

Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 11.47.53 am.png

Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 11.48.01 am.png

Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 11.48.10 am.png

Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 11.48.18 am.png

Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 11.48.26 am.png

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Agreed

I reckon at this moment, the way he posts, far up Lennies arse.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
20231122_015055.jpg

F4Dk_meXUAA30-m.jpeg-1.jpg

06-arrete-ministre-des-ressources-hydrauliques-1.jpg

F4Dk_mYWYAA-qpO.jpeg-1.jpg

F4DiMuRXIAAIUZi.jpeg (1).jpg

F4DiMuYWsAASLIp.jpeg (1).jpg

20231018_091101.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

9cardomaha

Regular
This is a ramp....
bicycle ramp GIF by AFV Epic Fails

This is a ramp...
Doggoramps GIF

This is RAMP ATTACK.
Send It Metal Mulisha GIF by FTW Shred Company

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Doc

Master of Quan
40degrees in Perth tomorrow ffs.
Is it ok to wear budgie smugglers to an AGM?

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Fletch77

Regular
IMG_6823.jpeg
IMG_6824.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users
Top Bottom