AVZ Discussion 2022

BEISHA

Top 20

Another PH screw up.

Putting together a dosier on that prick.

This has probably been shared before.............but just a reminder .

Note the statement that "PH is close to Simon Cong & Klaus jerkoff "

Fits in nicely with Ph recent visit to Congs Fleuve hotel........;)

Corrupt fuck.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

BEISHA

Top 20

Corrupt fuck.

Credit where credit is due..........DEBOSS was all over PH shenanigans back in 2022...;)

I am sure Deboss will be at the AGM, might tap him on the shoulder and seek the goss on MMGA that he was going to reveal on twitter before the brakes were put on him......;)

MMGA...........i am coming after you, be prepared !

please explain.gif

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

Corrupt fuck.
Just don't confuse Peter Huljich with Peter Huljich - both are litigious, and have awful reputations to defend:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

John25

Regular
The real PH…After Thursday’s vote

Just don't confuse Peter Huljich with Peter Huljich - both are litigious, and have awful reputations to defend:rolleyes::rolleyes:
1700531924252.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Thanks Xerof, so corrupt, same hair lines, same name............but not related, whats the odds ?

Thanks for the tip.

Reactions: 15 users

BEISHA

Top 20

Credit where credit is due..........DEBOSS was all over PH shenanigans back in 2022...;)

I am sure Deboss will be at the AGM, might tap him on the shoulder and seek the goss on MMGA that he was going to reveal on twitter before the brakes were put on him......;)

MMGA...........i am coming after you, be prepared !

View attachment 50092

And finally, just a gentle reminder of what our current BOD believe MMGA are going to do to fuck over shareholders..

1700533305314.png

1700533405386.png

1700533533227.png

I voted online today as per our BOD recommendations, any shareholder reading this and hasnt voted in favour of our current bod............do it NOW !!

MMGA must NOT get a foot in our door or further chaos / heart ache will go to another level we do not need !

MMGA endorse corruption...........therefore they are corrupt ..;):cautious::poop::ninja:

robin hood.gif

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

TheCount

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

timb89

Regular
And finally, just a gentle reminder of what our current BOD believe MMGA are going to do to fuck over shareholders..

View attachment 50095

View attachment 50096

View attachment 50098
I voted online today as per our BOD recommendations, any shareholder reading this and hasnt voted in favour of our current bod............do it NOW !!

MMGA must NOT get a foot in our door or further chaos / heart ache will go to another level we do not need !

MMGA endorse corruption...........therefore they are corrupt ..;):cautious::poop::ninja:

View attachment 50099

Let's hope the board are sitting on some CDL drill results that prevent any cheap sale to Zijin happening as a parachute option.

• Thinking
  • Fire

John25

Regular
I'm going to start charging you royalties - you keep using my gifs!
TC.
I can’t help if PH looks like the CUNT ….sorry the COUNT
1700536494149.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Great point Timmy, would be nice to see if they've scoped up CDL - drop the results the day after the AGM to ensure they cannot try and make out like CDL is worthless.

I think realistically Michael is the only chance to get on instead of Graeme which will limit any chance of majority by those cunts. Who knows but who is voting for Ty fucking Ludbrook lol

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Powerage

Great point Timmy, would be nice to see if they've scoped up CDL - drop the results the day after the AGM to ensure they cannot try and make out like CDL is worthless.

I think realistically Michael is the only chance to get on instead of Graeme which will limit any chance of majority by those cunts. Who knows but who is voting for Ty fucking Ludbrook lol
You’d have to think if Carrotdick did get on, the conflict of interest policy would be swiftly enacted…
Also, hope that if there’s anything positive to those 2 ICSID directives made yesterday that they’ll release them now to encourage any last minute retail voters prior to the 5pm ESDT proxy cut off…

Scoota30

Regular
Hey everyone,

Last chance to get any questions that you would like us to ask on thursday! Chuck any on the thread that has been created (link below) and we will do our best to get through as many as we can.

If anybody else is headed to the AGM in person and would like to touch base with myself and a few others, reach out via DM if you aren't a troll or didnt just join last week....... (screening will be taking place 🤣)

2023 AGM Questions

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
I thought I would repost and remind everyone of Money Bags 💰💰💰 original post that he posted when he found out what these clowns were up to!
It seems that he was very much on the ball! Well done Bags!! (Hope you don't mind me reposting it).

Hoping Bin Guo & Leonard Math are at the AGM - I might even ask for a selfie! 🤣

Cheers,
Nells x

I was having a well earned rest Nells, but I am a bit of a softy when a good sort such as yourself gives me a mention so I thought I'd give you a reply. Yes we have good evidence on Math and the stooges at the Chinese restaurant in Perth as well as the meeting at Cong's hotel in Kinshasa, and not just photographic evidence. It's good to see that AVZ has brought it up too.

I have been doing my usual digging to see what sort of things these lying stooges get up to.... that is when not taking the next door neighbour's Basset (Beagle) for walks, and I have to tell TITS that he really didn't deserve any smacks on the nose with a rolled up newspaper as suggested. It's not his fault there are so many corrupt Chinese backed stooges colluding against us.

Here's a little bit on Ty Ludbrook, who I hear has been doing the rounds trying to influence investors, and a little bit of what these Chinese backed stooge scum get up to....

Ty states that he is the Managing Director of Allegiance Capital, but he cannot be found anywhere on the management team, and not even on their website. He also claims he was head of Managed Accounts at Patersons Securities and worked closely with other executives on Patersons’ Funds Management division. Patersons, as we know was involved in Capital Raises in 2019 for AVZ Minerals involving Chinese companies Huayou Cobalt and Lithium Plus. Given Ludbrook’s history, I hope FIRB takes into account the possibility of him having strong links to Chinese Investors, Short Sellers, Brokers and Fund Managers.

More recently Ty, Huljich and Carrotdick engaged the services of Alliance Advisors (a supposedly independent advisory firm focused on Shareholder Solicitation) who say they go "beyond the norm" to execute strategies resulting in winning outcomes.

Here’s a little of what they do....
Analyse institutional and retail shareholders to understand the source of voting shares
Conduct voter identification to uncover their voting positions, including banks and brokers
Engage with institutional investors in dialogue based on the type of proposals at hand
Devise a retail outreach strategy directed to the NOBO and other retail shareholders
Utilize a variety of communication strategies including emails and social media
Monitor voting trends, insights and results and adjust strategy as required
Provide retail voting analytics to unlock insights on shareholder’s behaviours
Provide customized investor profiles to identify potential pressure points
Provide voting projections to manage the solicitation strategy
Provide shareholders with voting access
Pre-launch solicitation strategies

They identify....
Key institutional shareholders and targeted retail shareholders
As well as proxy advisors and other influencers on the register
Then subscribe to them in order to get their votes

Additionally they....
Prepare directors for meetings, source and distribute reports
Provide a written response in the event of a negative recommendations
Plan and execute a campaign targeting Institutional and Retail shareholders
Provide offense or defense of public statements and what to send to shareholders

And get these last services they provide
Conduct programs to institutional and retail shareholders
Handle SEC filings, printing, proxy solicitation and tabulation
Review all documentation including Governance and Messaging

All I can add to that, is that they can't have reviewed all documentation because there are so many outright lies and so much misleading disinformation that if they had reviewed it they are liable for it. As far as all the bullshit they say, the evidence that this is a Chinese backed move to steal Manono is overwhelming and I'm sure multiple Australian Federal Agencies are aware of it.

Anyway the AGM is nearly here, good luck and best wishes to all loyal AVZ shareholders.... I wish I was going, but seeing I'm not.... If something unfortunate were to happen to Math, Carrotdick or one of the other stooges, like they accidently fall down a flight of stairs or trip and end up face down in the trough in the toilet, please someone have their phone ready to film it

Lastly, Nells, you shouldn't tease Wombles like that, we know how hot you are!!!!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users
And one more time for the road....

Chinese Involvement In AVZ BOD Takeover

Now that AVZ Minerals has released its latest announcement regarding the deliberate false claims by the Chinese funded BOD nominees, I would like to address a few matters of great seriousness and consequence.

Firstly I must just say that I am proud to be an AVZ supporter amongst other great AVZ supporter’s. It is very important that shareholders realise that AVZ has had an unprecedented amount of corruption to fight and it’s important that shareholders let go of personal gripes and stand united in this fight and I will now share with shareholders what I know….

In early August, a large shareholder was approached by Leonard Math on behalf of Peter Huljich and others, to see if they were interested in gathering other large shareholders and backing them to overthrow the current BOD. If they could not get 5% for an EGM, they would nominate for BOD positions.

A meeting took place at Northbridge Chinese Restaurant in Perth on Sunday 6th August 2023 between Bin Guo, Leonard Math and a major shareholder acting on behalf of others with shares totalling around 60 million.

Peter Huljich was not at the meeting as he told Leonard Math he could not be seen in attendance because of a restraint of trade clause from when he departed AVZ. Simon Cong and Guy Loando are backing this along with certain Chinese companies.

Peter Huljich and Leonard Math are acting as their front men. One key point was…. No Asian sounding names were to vote for an EGM as this would attract the interest of FIRB.

Bin Guo wanted to see some progress to free up shares for sale and is backing Huljich, Math and the other nominess. Yibin Tianyi and Lithium Plus are apparently involved in trying to out the current BOD.

It was also made clear that, if Huljich and the other nominess got in, there was NO guarantee of them getting the mining license, even with the backing of Simon Cong. Peter Huljich and Leonard Math were offered a large number of performance shares (millions) if they could get this across the line.

The major shareholder in attendance was also offered an incentive (to be discussed) if he could convince other significant holder's to back a new BOD.

IMG_5612.jpeg

IMG_5613.jpeg

IMG_5611.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
what was the large shareholder offered by way of an incentive if you wouldn't mind divulging?

Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Bonsoir

Regular

Now that AVZ Minerals has released its latest announcement regarding the deliberate false claims by the Chinese funded BOD nominees, I would like to address a few matters of great seriousness and consequence.

Firstly I must just say that I am proud to be an AVZ supporter amongst other great AVZ supporter’s. It is very important that shareholders realise that AVZ has had an unprecedented amount of corruption to fight and it’s important that shareholders let go of personal gripes and stand united in this fight and I will now share with shareholders what I know….

In early August, a large shareholder was approached by Leonard Math on behalf of Peter Huljich and others, to see if they were interested in gathering other large shareholders and backing them to overthrow the current BOD. If they could not get 5% for an EGM, they would nominate for BOD positions.

A meeting took place at Northbridge Chinese Restaurant in Perth on Sunday 6th August 2023 between Bin Guo, Leonard Math and a major shareholder acting on behalf of others with shares totalling around 60 million.

Peter Huljich was not at the meeting as he told Leonard Math he could not be seen in attendance because of a restraint of trade clause from when he departed AVZ. Simon Cong and Guy Loando are backing this along with certain Chinese companies.

Peter Huljich and Leonard Math are acting as their front men. One key point was…. No Asian sounding names were to vote for an EGM as this would attract the interest of FIRB.

Bin Guo wanted to see some progress to free up shares for sale and is backing Huljich, Math and the other nominess. Yibin Tianyi and Lithium Plus are apparently involved in trying to out the current BOD.

It was also made clear that, if Huljich and the other nominess got in, there was NO guarantee of them getting the mining license, even with the backing of Simon Cong. Peter Huljich and Leonard Math were offered a large number of performance shares (millions) if they could get this across the line.

The major shareholder in attendance was also offered an incentive (to be discussed) if he could convince other significant holder's to back a new BOD.

IMG_5612.jpeg

IMG_5613.jpeg

IMG_5611.jpeg
Fucking cock goblers, who was the large shareholder, obviously for you to have this info he turned double agent on them ?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users
what was the large shareholder offered by way of an incentive if you wouldn't mind divulging?

Thanks

I mightn't mind, but he might 🤣 We are just lucky he is one of the good guys. I'm signing off mate 👊

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Bonsoir

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Remark

Top 20

IMG_5612.jpeg

IMG_5613.jpeg

IMG_5611.jpeg
Great couple of posts there MB, I appreciate your efforts. You have been missed!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Great couple of posts there MB, I appreciate your efforts. You have been missed!
From MoneyBags….

IMG_4719.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom