AVZ Discussion 2022

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Yep, he's like batman in my mind i'm a huge fan - say thanks to him for us.

It's not Darryl Lyons is it?

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

timb89

Regular
And one more time for the road....

Chinese Involvement In AVZ BOD Takeover

Now that AVZ Minerals has released its latest announcement regarding the deliberate false claims by the Chinese funded BOD nominees, I would like to address a few matters of great seriousness and consequence.

Firstly I must just say that I am proud to be an AVZ supporter amongst other great AVZ supporter’s. It is very important that shareholders realise that AVZ has had an unprecedented amount of corruption to fight and it’s important that shareholders let go of personal gripes and stand united in this fight and I will now share with shareholders what I know….

In early August, a large shareholder was approached by Leonard Math on behalf of Peter Huljich and others, to see if they were interested in gathering other large shareholders and backing them to overthrow the current BOD. If they could not get 5% for an EGM, they would nominate for BOD positions.

A meeting took place at Northbridge Chinese Restaurant in Perth on Sunday 6th August 2023 between Bin Guo, Leonard Math and a major shareholder acting on behalf of others with shares totalling around 60 million.

Peter Huljich was not at the meeting as he told Leonard Math he could not be seen in attendance because of a restraint of trade clause from when he departed AVZ. Simon Cong and Guy Loando are backing this along with certain Chinese companies.

Peter Huljich and Leonard Math are acting as their front men. One key point was…. No Asian sounding names were to vote for an EGM as this would attract the interest of FIRB.

Bin Guo wanted to see some progress to free up shares for sale and is backing Huljich, Math and the other nominess. Yibin Tianyi and Lithium Plus are apparently involved in trying to out the current BOD.

It was also made clear that, if Huljich and the other nominess got in, there was NO guarantee of them getting the mining license, even with the backing of Simon Cong. Peter Huljich and Leonard Math were offered a large number of performance shares (millions) if they could get this across the line.

The major shareholder in attendance was also offered an incentive (to be discussed) if he could convince other significant holder's to back a new BOD.

IMG_5612.jpeg

IMG_5613.jpeg

IMG_5611.jpeg
"That shareholders let go of personal gripes and stand united in this fight and I will now share with shareholders what I know…."

Reactions: 6 users

pow4ade

Regular
Pass it on to Jordan Shanks- He loves ripping shit apart- have a look at the John Baralago saga... search 'friendly jordies- bruz'
Yeah and Barilaro sued Shanks and Google to the back teeth and won large.

A reminder to haters and mavericks to treat warily when levelling accusations online. Just ask stockswarmi lol.

Reactions: 4 users

Uglybob

Regular
Yeah and Barilaro sued Shanks and Google to the back teeth and won large.

A reminder to haters and mavericks to treat warily when levelling accusations online. Just ask stockswarmi lol.
Yes but he won on a technicality. What Bruz said was protected by Parliamentary privilege so couldn't be used as evidence that he actually said it, even though he actually said it. And he didn't actually win that big. The dirt Jordies exposed Bruz for caused him to leave parliament and lose the cushy job he had lined up and his general downfall since. Jordies stated what he had to pay Bruz and it wasn't much. Google paid up big though.

I'd love if Jordies looked into it as he's a very thorough and good journalist (very rare today), but I think it's too niche so wouldn't get the views he'd need to make it viable.

Reactions: 11 users

pow4ade

Regular
Yes but he won on a technicality. What Bruz said was protected by Parliamentary privilege so couldn't be used as evidence that he actually said it, even though he actually said it. And he didn't actually win that big. The dirt Jordies exposed Bruz for caused him to leave parliament and lose the cushy job he had lined up and his general downfall since. Jordies stated what he had to pay Bruz and it wasn't much. Google paid up big though.

I'd love if Jordies looked into it as he's a very thorough and good journalist (very rare today), but I think it's too niche so wouldn't get the views he'd need to make it viable.
In October 2021, Mr Barilaro settled with Mr Shanks - the settlement required him to remove the defamatory parts of the two videos sued upon, make an apology (which was read in open court in November 2021), and pay Mr Barilaro $100,000 in costs.

Google were hit with +$700k damages. Barilaro won large.

Reactions: 2 users

TDITD

Top 20
what was the large shareholder offered by way of an incentive if you wouldn't mind divulging?

Thanks
I think it's a big rough describing the shareholder by his weight

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

TDITD

Top 20
Yep, he's like batman in my mind i'm a huge fan - say thanks to him for us.

It's not Darryl Lyons is it?
Nah mate Batman is Bruce Wayne

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

TDITD

Top 20
Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20

Dathcom's mistake under Nigel at the head of @AvzMinerals is to have believed in the law, to ensure that the values and principles of the stock market are applied without looking for political connections or going into bad Chinese practices known in the sector mines in the country?

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

John25

Regular
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

9cardomaha

Regular
i could be alfred

fox broadcasting GIF by Gotham

• Haha

John25

Regular
  • Haha

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Fuck Zijin fuck Zijin
Oi oi oi

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

BRICK

Regular
I was having a well earned rest Nells, but I am a bit of a softy when a good sort such as yourself gives me a mention so I thought I'd give you a reply. Yes we have good evidence on Math and the stooges at the Chinese restaurant in Perth as well as the meeting at Cong's hotel in Kinshasa, and not just photographic evidence. It's good to see that AVZ has brought it up too.

I have been doing my usual digging to see what sort of things these lying stooges get up to.... that is when not taking the next door neighbour's Basset (Beagle) for walks, and I have to tell TITS that he really didn't deserve any smacks on the nose with a rolled up newspaper as suggested. It's not his fault there are so many corrupt Chinese backed stooges colluding against us.

Here's a little bit on Ty Ludbrook, who I hear has been doing the rounds trying to influence investors, and a little bit of what these Chinese backed stooge scum get up to....

Ty states that he is the Managing Director of Allegiance Capital, but he cannot be found anywhere on the management team, and not even on their website. He also claims he was head of Managed Accounts at Patersons Securities and worked closely with other executives on Patersons’ Funds Management division. Patersons, as we know was involved in Capital Raises in 2019 for AVZ Minerals involving Chinese companies Huayou Cobalt and Lithium Plus. Given Ludbrook’s history, I hope FIRB takes into account the possibility of him having strong links to Chinese Investors, Short Sellers, Brokers and Fund Managers.

More recently Ty, Huljich and Carrotdick engaged the services of Alliance Advisors (a supposedly independent advisory firm focused on Shareholder Solicitation) who say they go "beyond the norm" to execute strategies resulting in winning outcomes.

Here’s a little of what they do....
Analyse institutional and retail shareholder base to understand the source of voting shares
Conduct voter identification to uncover the voting positions, including banks and brokers
Engage with institutional investors in dialogue based on the type of proposals at hand
Devise a retail outreach strategy directed to the NOBO and other retail shareholders
Utilize a variety of communication strategies including emails and social media
Monitor of voting trends, insights and results and adjust strategy as required
Provide retail voting analytics unlock insights on shareholder’s behaviours
Provide customized investor profiles to identify potential pressure points
Provide voting projections to manage the solicitation strategy
Provide shareholders with voting access
Pre-launch solicitation strategies

They identify....
Key institutional shareholders and targeted retail shareholders
As well as proxy advisors and other influencers on the register
And then subscribe to them in order to get their votes

Additionally they....
Prepare directors for engagement meetings, source and distribute reports
And provide a written response in the event of a negative recommendation
Plan and execute a campaign targeting Institutional and Retail shareholders
For either offense or defense of public statements and what to send to shareholders

And get these last services they provide
Conduct programs to institutional and retail shareholders
Handle SEC filings, printing, proxy solicitation and tabulation
Review all documentation including Governance and Messaging

All I can add to that, is that they can't have reviewed all documentation because there are so many outright lies and so much misleading disinformation that if they had reviewed it they are liable for it. As far as all the bullshit they say, the evidence that this is a Chinese backed move to steal Manono is overwhelming and I'm sure multiple Australian Federal Agencies are aware of it.

Anyway the AGM is nearly here, good luck and best wishes to all loyal AVZ shareholders.... I wish I was going, but seeing I'm not.... If something unfortunate were to happen to Math, Carrotdick or one of the other stooges, like they accidently fall down a flight of stairs or trip and end up face down in the trough in the toilet, please someone have their phone ready to film it

Lastly, Nells, you shouldn't tease Wombles like that, we know how hot you are!!!!
Definately reckon those MMGA meat heads are sharing our information with them and surely they have also been monitoring all the socials.

Ben_Jovi

Any correspondence from the AGM should strictly be on the we chat thread 😉

• Haha

Miljew91

Regular
And one more time for the road....

Chinese Involvement In AVZ BOD Takeover

Now that AVZ Minerals has released its latest announcement regarding the deliberate false claims by the Chinese funded BOD nominees, I would like to address a few matters of great seriousness and consequence.

Firstly I must just say that I am proud to be an AVZ supporter amongst other great AVZ supporter’s. It is very important that shareholders realise that AVZ has had an unprecedented amount of corruption to fight and it’s important that shareholders let go of personal gripes and stand united in this fight and I will now share with shareholders what I know….

In early August, a large shareholder was approached by Leonard Math on behalf of Peter Huljich and others, to see if they were interested in gathering other large shareholders and backing them to overthrow the current BOD. If they could not get 5% for an EGM, they would nominate for BOD positions.

A meeting took place at Northbridge Chinese Restaurant in Perth on Sunday 6th August 2023 between Bin Guo, Leonard Math and a major shareholder acting on behalf of others with shares totalling around 60 million.

Peter Huljich was not at the meeting as he told Leonard Math he could not be seen in attendance because of a restraint of trade clause from when he departed AVZ. Simon Cong and Guy Loando are backing this along with certain Chinese companies.

Peter Huljich and Leonard Math are acting as their front men. One key point was…. No Asian sounding names were to vote for an EGM as this would attract the interest of FIRB.

Bin Guo wanted to see some progress to free up shares for sale and is backing Huljich, Math and the other nominess. Yibin Tianyi and Lithium Plus are apparently involved in trying to out the current BOD.

It was also made clear that, if Huljich and the other nominess got in, there was NO guarantee of them getting the mining license, even with the backing of Simon Cong. Peter Huljich and Leonard Math were offered a large number of performance shares (millions) if they could get this across the line.

The major shareholder in attendance was also offered an incentive (to be discussed) if he could convince other significant holder's to back a new BOD.

IMG_5612.jpeg

IMG_5613.jpeg

IMG_5611.jpeg
Sounds like the large shareholder was Sydneyguy off of HC, that bloke was pretty pro avz and now has done a complete 180 and heavily pro MMGA, imo

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

Skar

Regular

The hook would be the child miners (commonly seen in cobalt mining) and how one little Aussie battler company is fighting the full gamut of political corruption and systemic human rights abuses rife in the territory in regards to implementing fair work conditions and working with communities to elevate them from poverty. Meanwhile their elected so called leaders sell them up the river to their Chinese overlords, eager to please the bribe paying mongrels' to fund their lavish lifestyles while the decent people suffer.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Dazmac66

Regular
The hook would be the child miners (commonly seen in cobalt mining) and how one little Aussie battler company is fighting the full gamut of political corruption and systemic human rights abuses rife in the territory in regards to implementing fair work conditions and working with communities to elevate them from poverty. Meanwhile their elected so called leaders sell them up the river to their Chinese overlords, eager to please the bribe paying mongrels' to fund their lavish lifestyles while the decent people suffer.
If that isn't a blockbuster 60 Minutes story I don't know what is!!

Reactions: 3 users

Yaseen

Regular
Sounds like the large shareholder was Sydneyguy off of HC, that bloke was pretty pro avz and now has done a complete 180 and heavily pro MMGA, imo
hard to imagine he's pro MMGA after giving up all the information of the meeting

Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom