Reactions: 18 users
D

Deleted member 2378

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Rediah

Regular

Now it states: The Tribunal issues Procedural Order No. 2 concerning provisional measures.

Does that mean some measures have been granted for us? In number 2 different orders?

If we really get a icsid order to stop zijin/cominiere it could be a gamechanger!!

@9cardomaha do you have any information about that orders?

Screen Shot 2023-11-21 at 7.56.58 AM.png

I was checking past examples of these Procedural Orders and they are not just one liners such as adjournment etc , decisions been made in previous cases, so lets see what these orders brings. 🤞

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Flexi

Regular
1700517783338.png
1700517872913.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

protoje

Regular
Don’t know why it took me so long to realise this was an option…

Attachments

• IMG_4259.jpeg
    IMG_4259.jpeg
    355.2 KB · Views: 167
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

BRICK

Regular
Well voting nearly done and no matter what happens from now on, some posters have come and gone, we have trolls and imposters, bags of nuts, learnt to use X and some good laughs and happily lived in a PC free space.

If it wasnt for TSE, i would have gone mental. I havnt really contributed much of substance expect for a lot of smart ass remarks but id just like to say

Fuck yous all cuntz, yous r awesome.

Sadly cant make it to the AGM, but thats probably a good thing given how angry i am with the green team.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

SilentOne

Regular
And this corrupt dickhead wants to have control over the finances

View attachment 50056

AVZ would never allow Cominiere to control the finances - apart from the fact that they have a minority interest in the Project and you would never invite a thief into your house knowing that they are going to steal from you.

SilentOne

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users

Samus

Top 20
Well we haven't received any thing further from AVZ prior to the close of voting, I'm going to take that as a sign they aren't too worried about the plethora of bullshit that the MMAGOTS are putting out.

BTW look at how crusty this old cunt carrotdick is, incredible!
PSX_20231108_215659.jpg

inside-intel-palpatine-plan-tall_ad0a40e7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hey Wombles, I definitely would have eighteen months ago when this shit started, but sorry, with all the sleepless nights and stress I've endured over that time, my boobs are now sagging down around my kneecaps! 🤣

Cheers,
Nells x View attachment 49979
drooping.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I sense some developments via FIRB in my plums, only a hunch, perhaps a wish, but I've updated my cryptic Pink Floyd song title to reflect the current situation

👈👈

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

Oversee

Emerged
It’s getting close now. Fingers crossed that the MAGGOTS don’t have the votes required.

Assuming that someone on here will be in Perth and able to attend the AGM (I’m in Sydney and so cannot attend unfortunately and am very surprised and annoyed that there is no official AVL option), I would be very interested in joining the unofficial live streamed Zoom coverage stream, even if it’s audio only. I can be DMed if there is such a thing being planned, and can provide whatever details are required to verify my status.

Reactions: 1 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Well we haven't received any thing further from AVZ prior to the close of voting, I'm going to take that as a sign they aren't too worried about the plethora of bullshit that the MMAGOTS are putting out.

View attachment 50077
View attachment 50078

It looks like old Carrotdick just smoked a 3 litre bucket bong with a really big cone and then had a stroke

But apparently he has always looked like that

• Haha
Reactions: 25 users

cruiser51

Top 20
AVZ would never allow Cominiere to control the finances - apart from the fact that they have a minority interest in the Project and you would never invite a thief into your house knowing that they are going to steal from you.

SilentOne
If CKK really thinks Zijin would give him financial control, he is an absolute fool, but we knew that already.

If Felix believes putting CKK in charge of Cominiere is the best thing for the DRC, he is a bigger fool than CKK.
But I think CKK was put in charge of Cominiere for the exact reason that he is an absolute fool, it suits Felix to have a wanker in charge.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

9cardomaha

Regular
mattress dominoes GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

Doc

Master of Quan
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

BRICK

Regular

View attachment 50077
View attachment 50078
JUST A COUPLE OF MEAT HEADS..

MEAT HEADS.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

BEISHA

Top 20

Another PH screw up.

Putting together a dosier on that prick.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

9cardomaha

Regular
to MMGA and Zijin:

Star Trek Spock GIF

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 56 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

Another PH screw up.

Putting together a dosier on that prick.

Unfortunately, it's not the same PH. But there must be some genetic links that have gifted each of them with similar attributes

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom