AVZ Discussion 2022

9cardomaha

Regular
been hitting the sauce early these last couple of days on the back of good news, so feeling rather feisty - advanced apologies for genuine holders who cop it. and a big fuck off to detractors who are lurking.

Drunk Ian Mcshane GIF by American Gods

Unfortunately i haven't been able to get any AVZ officially sponsored alcoholic beverage in singapore.

children drunks GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

Hudnut

Regular
Well, thats one question on my list to ask AVZ bod that i can scrub off........;)

Well done again AVZ for covering your bases, but doesnt give me great confidence that the MOU is going to be confirmed any time soon.......:unsure:

View attachment 49726

I'm not so sure. I still think any MOU discussions are on hold.
I reckon things were going ok until MMGA arseholes got involved, so DRC et al are waiting to see if their problems get solved by their puppets getting elected at the AGM.
AVZ has let them know that if the current BoD are re-elected, their legal hand is getting stronger, and we have the funding to make it to the end.
So after the AGM, the DRC et al will have to go back to progressing the MOU if they want the legal stuff to go away. We are dug in and prepared for the long haul.

Reactions: 17 users

JAG

Top 20
What's this slimy fucking cocksucker weasel on about? FMD, I'm going back to work.
That mug shot of that smug pissweak looking prick makes my blood boil every time. 😤
He needs one of those huge dildos with a suction cap attached to his forehead.
0D62AF72-183C-49F6-815C-F4455A8DCA9C.jpeg
0D62AF72-183C-49F6-815C-F4455A8DCA9C.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Well deserved 9card - take the training wheels off for the weekend my boy

i'm at Strawberry fields festival getting fucked up this weekend, anyone been?

Reactions: 5 users

Yaseen

Regular
CATH weren't the ones delaying completion of the TIA

We can't sell to them until we have the ML and Cominiere are out of Dathcom or they would have FROR on the 24%
are you implying AVZ lied when they stated CATH waived the ML criteria in the deal? or you're saying DRC wouldnt allow it?

either way i'll let you reconcile that one with your beliefs...I think CATH knew what they were doing all along, they've kept a foot on both bases in the mean time

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Manook

Maaaaaate, you're fucking kidding right?
SP 30c, gone through the Klaus shit fight, clawing our way back. Still proving up the resource, lithium price was still low Was an ok deal at the time.
Much has changed, granted not all good, but check the worth of the resource now. Or you just fishing for your Chinese masters?

Kevin Hart No GIF by Kevin Hart's Laugh Out Loud's Laugh Out Loud
It's worth nothing in the ground. DH

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
"Seems silly to announce it too early..."
They are desperate and know that the end is near for them. They are still trying to change the minds of shareholders.

Yes, all they are achieving though is making pro-BOD shareholders more determined to fight off the scum. I have been in touch with every shareholder I know of and ALL have voted for the last 5 resolutions. That covers those who went to the NZ RS, which I understand without counting is 30 to 50m

Yes, CATH waived the ML as a CP Carlos, and moneybags' neighbours' dog confirmed to me via a barkzoom call that they would go either way

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Mr Clean

Regular
My 700k is also siding with the Board.

I hope we have the numbers

Reactions: 11 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Dazmac66

Regular
This is more informative......
View attachment 49768
Can only find This 13 66 66 number for AFR. Any super slueths able to track down reporter/editor phone numbers - we setup a roster according to first initial of our last names and call them en mass for a whole day explaining the situation with AVZ till someone prints the other side of the story!! Also flog their email boxes.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Doc

Master of Quan
So every potential mine has a valuation of 0?
Theres dumb and then theres you

jim carrey harry GIF by Dumb and Dumber To

Sorry guys, someone has to take up the troll hunting while Mr Bags on sabbatical

dream-works-tv-trollhunters.gif

• Haha
  • Fire

9cardomaha

Regular
Can only find This 13 66 66 number for AFR. Any super slueths able to track down reporter/editor phone numbers - we setup a roster according to first initial of our last names and call them en mass for a whole day explaining the situation with AVZ till someone prints the other side of the story!! Also flog their email boxes.

Michael Stutchbury - AFR Cheif Editor - (61) 2 9282 3547

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users
are you implying AVZ lied when they stated CATH waived the ML criteria in the deal? or you're saying DRC wouldnt allow it?

either way i'll let you reconcile that one with your beliefs...I think CATH knew what they were doing all along, they've kept a foot on both bases in the mean time
Neither

I said Cominiere need to be gone from Dathcom before completion of CATH TIA or they would have FROR on the 24% under Article 9 of the Dathcom JVA

That was the entire reason the CATH deal was done as a TIA rather than us completing the sale on announcement

Management have been very clear that 'alternative funding' would be required if no ML and therefore no CATH money which was announced today.

20231117_162029.jpg

20231117_161650.jpg

20231117_141213.jpg

20230509_094639.jpg

20230509_094659.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Scoota30

Regular
Your previous comment to this was "what company would sign offtakes after this"

It won't be in the ground "After this". DH haha

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

BRICK

Regular
Tommy is just a little grease ball and youd expect that from a ponce like that.

what i cannot get over is those rat fucking white ants from MMGA..

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Kenno61

Regular
1700199020398.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
a hearty welcome to you then.
Another 1.5 million for BOD from me. Yes I am another stalker on TSE. Just like to tell Mmga to f@@k off on Facebook but just follow the drama here and what drama there has been.

Reactions: 2 users

Remark

Top 20
Meh!

1700199240108.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

geo_au

Regular
CATH's TIA is with AVZ not current bod

It hasn't been broken and them voting for MMGA shows they want it to continue just under different leadership

What happens post AGM if current bod win is anyone's guess but CATH will probs say it was just business lads let's get on with it or pay us 20m
My contacts says the bond between Cath and AVZ remains in place. If the bond was broken then an annoucement would have been made.
Rumours are circulating because MMGA are getting desperate along with those connected to the Dictator xi ching pong so nothing to worry about.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom