AVZ Discussion 2022

grassseeds

Regular
Unfortunately, after another 12 months, not a lot of progress has occurred with very little clarity for shareholders.

Below is an email i sent to AVZ prior to the last AGM.

I expected that one of the tactics that would be used by Chinese Corporations was to take control of the board. Refer point 8. I doubt whether the current board has the numbers to retain control. If the current board is overthrown i expect a takeover offer of Dathcom at an extremely low level which the new board would accept. With the strong presence of Chinese Corporations in the DRC I don't see any White Knights coming to AVZ's rescue.

I will as usual be attending and afterwards provide a summary of the main outcomes for shareholders who are not able to attend.

1700205283453.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users
Agree. Pressure the Aus Gov to take action against China backers of Fat Tail MMGA.

I emailed new FIRB - ForeignInvestmentCompliance@treasury.gov.au - on Mon-23/10 - "SBJ: Please urgently look into the illegalities of MMGA’s fraudulent attempts to help Chinese interests steal the world’s biggest Lithium deposit from Aus Biz, AVZ Minerals, and Australian shareholders." followed by some details.

I got email back today from "Gina Robinson — Assistant Director, Melbourne. Serious Non-compliance and Enforcement, Compliance Branch, Foreign Investment Division", saying "... confirmation that your email has been received and we will assess the information provided ...".

Fark MMGA. Fark Zijin. Fark Simon.

Br Sparrowhawk12.
Got the same email back today. Suggest everyone do the same.

We refer your email dated 1 November 2023, and apologise for the delayed response.

We thank you for taking the time to contact Treasury with information about a potential breach of Australia's foreign investment laws. Compliance with the Foreign Acquisitions and Takeovers Act 1975 is a priority for the Government.

Please accept this email as confirmation that your email has been received and we will assess the information provided.

Your privacy is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. Due to privacy laws and the restrictions in the Foreign Acquisitions and Takeovers Act 1975 on the disclosure of information we are unable to share details of our assessment of your report.

Regards

Gina Robinson - Assistant Director, Melbourne
Serious Non-compliance and Enforcement, Compliance Branch, Foreign Investment Division

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Azzler

Top 20
Unfortunately, after another 12 months, not a lot of progress has occurred with very little clarity for shareholders.

Below is an email i sent to AVZ prior to the last AGM.

I expected that one of the tactics that would be used by Chinese Corporations was to take control of the board. Refer point 8. I doubt whether the current board has the numbers to retain control. If the current board is overthrown i expect a takeover offer of Dathcom at an extremely low level which the new board would accept. With the strong presence of Chinese Corporations in the DRC I don't see any White Knights coming to AVZ's rescue.

I will as usual be attending and afterwards provide a summary of the main outcomes for shareholders who are not able to attend.

View attachment 49794
Hey @grassseeds ETFCOV!

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Yaseen

Regular
Yeah it's a weird one. Announcement about waiving conditions specifically says ML. That's why I think Cominiere's FROR is the bigger issue. Especially when 15% of that is currently under Zijin's subsidiary's name in the RCCM.

The way it was meant to go down was after Dathomir is gone we buy 15% from Cominiere. Then ML gets issued. Then Cominiere cede remaining 10% to DRC government which only happens after ML in mining code and then we sell 24% to CATH from our acquired 90% leaving us with 66% imo

But obviously if that sequence isn't followed then Cominiere or another entity that outbids us for the Cominiere 15% can then enforce their FROR as a party of Dathcom. Unless a waiver is signed by them giving up FROR.

I think the waiving of the conditions in the CATH TIA was meant to give access to funds for AVZ before the whole shitshow of ICC arbitration kicked off by Zijin put a halt on things. That waiver was announced in February 2022 before the ML was issued by decree in the April and ICC was launched by Zijin in the May.

Perhaps CATH doesn't feel as confident in handing over the money as it did in February 2022. There isn't an obligation for them to pay up with the waiver it just means that the ML isn't technically needed for it to happen. Although they defo could have just been playing games this whole time either way.
And that's why I say CATH knew full well the details of the attack that was about to be launched and have purposely kept a foot on both bases, so it remains a win win for them, and if theyre voting for MMGA well I think that's all the evidence we need to back that up, and I'd assume they have actually made active moves against AVZ, its shareholders and the current board

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Azzler

Top 20
And that's why I say CATH knew full well the details of the attack that was about to be launched and have purposely kept a foot on both bases, so it remains a win win for them, and if theyre voting for MMGA well I think that's all the evidence we need to back that up
@Yaseen Mate, a 20 million pay out is a MASSIVE loss for them if they lose access to Manono's pure rich and cheap Spodumene.
Like an incredible loss.
So you can also ETFCOV mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TDITD

Top 20
Got the same email back today. Suggest everyone do the same.

We refer your email dated 1 November 2023, and apologise for the delayed response.

We thank you for taking the time to contact Treasury with information about a potential breach of Australia's foreign investment laws. Compliance with the Foreign Acquisitions and Takeovers Act 1975 is a priority for the Government.

Please accept this email as confirmation that your email has been received and we will assess the information provided.

Your privacy is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. Due to privacy laws and the restrictions in the Foreign Acquisitions and Takeovers Act 1975 on the disclosure of information we are unable to share details of our assessment of your report.

Regards

Gina Robinson - Assistant Director, Melbourne
Serious Non-compliance and Enforcement, Compliance Branch, Foreign Investment Division
Mr Tits,

We refer your email dated 23 October 2023, and apologise for the delayed response.

We thank you for taking the time to contact Treasury with information about a potential breach of Australia’s foreign investment laws. Compliance with the Foreign Acquisitions and Takeovers Act 1975 is a priority for the Government.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Yaseen

Regular
@Yaseen Mate, a 20 million pay out is a MASSIVE loss for them if they lose access to Manono's pure rich and cheap Spodumene.
Like an incredible loss.
So you can also ETFCOV mate.
I stated before that 100% CATH will not breach the terms and will not pay the $20m, if the current board wins and we get the ML they will stay on baord and give zero f's....hence why I say "a foot on both bases" as they actually collude against shareholders and the current board for whatever reasons (doesnt matter whether its pressure form CCP themselves or cutting a better deal with make maggots great again, or both)

Reactions: 4 users

TDITD

Top 20
Medusa of the dick snakes.

Can just imagine him floating around on jerkoff's pool munching on the floaters produced by the MMAGOTS and Bin Chicken.
Dodging the shits that cashy has been flinging over the fence.
Heard there was an after-party celebration at Klaus's place after the AGM

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
And that's why I say CATH knew full well the details of the attack that was about to be launched and have purposely kept a foot on both bases, so it remains a win win for them, and if theyre voting for MMGA well I think that's all the evidence we need to back that up, and I'd assume they have actually made active moves against AVZ, its shareholders and the current board
Yeah it's defo possible

But that's a different point than CATH being the ones delaying the TIA completion. AVZ can't currently sell to CATH even without an ML without offering the 24% (or even 9%) to Cominiere first under Article 9 of the Dathcom JVA with the same terms in the TIA of 10m USD per 1% imo

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Azzler

Top 20
I stated before that 100% CATH will not breach the terms and will not pay the $20m, if the current board wins and we get the ML they will stay on baord and give zero f's....hence why I say "a foot on both bases" as they actually collude against shareholders and the current board for whatever reasons (doesnt matter whether its pressure form CCP themselves or cutting a better deal with make maggots great again, or both)
Its not a win either way for them. You're trying to change the narrative you set in your message.
They aren't sitting pretty ready to celebrate whatever way it goes for them.
If they get 20 mil from us it means they lost HUNDREDS of millions from losing access to Manono's Lithium.

If WE get 20 mil from them, its a massive win for us as we get 20 mil PLUS a much better deal with someone else.

So fuck off and...

Eat
The
Five
Cocks
Of
Vishnu

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

BRICK

Regular
Ahhh the dreadcocks hairstyle, suits him
i literally was pissing laughing myself for 10 minutes copying dildos across his head.

ahhh if youre reading this tommy... maybe its time you went to write for New Idea. because if we win, you lose. Badly

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

TDITD

Top 20
i literally was pissing laughing myself for 10 minutes copying dildos across his head.

ahhh if youre reading this tommy... maybe its time you went to write for New Idea. because if we win, you lose. Badly
A highly productive 10mins if I may say so.
Once we are on the way to mining, I hope we go after the scum that has lied, cheated and stolen a living off of us AVZ SHs these cunts need to learn lessons, the hard way.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

TDITD

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

JAG

Top 20
Medusa of the dick snakes.

Can just imagine him floating around on jerkoff's pool munching on the floaters produced by the MMAGOTS and Bin Chicken.
Well, since you mentioned pools and shit…..
0E139C66-8464-4EC1-9D5F-03BD4C503E24.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Samus

Top 20

Matenga, Cominiere made a historic mistake of blocking Dathcom, the only viable mining project in the first term of @fatshi13, because of Zijin's money
Screenshot_20231117_192930_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20231117_193044_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20231117_193118_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20231117_193127_Google.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

rocknrolla

Regular
Something to think about. Ccp. In hindsight celebrating a link with one Chinese company and yet being attacked by another.
Bed partners are important and I’d think a western world partner going forward makes more sense.
Context here for all is even DRC isn’t winning on ccp deals
Let Cath go, 20ml might be cheap

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20
Cominière SA says:

F_H6lEmXkAAR8n3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking

9cardomaha

Regular
Something to think about. Ccp. In hindsight celebrating a link with one Chinese company and yet being attacked by another.
Bed partners are important and I’d think a western world partner going forward makes more sense.
Context here for all is even DRC isn’t winning on ccp deals
Let Cath go, 20ml might be cheap
Brag Feeling Myself GIF by Identity

But what if you are afflicted with yellow fever, and have an adverse reaction to puffy nips?

• Haha
  • Thinking

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

What do you mean copying dildos? I bet that's the exact picture his mother has of him on her mantle

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom