AVZ Discussion 2022

My contacts says the bond between Cath and AVZ remains in place. If the bond was broken then an annoucement would have been made.
Rumours are circulating because MMGA are getting desperate along with those connected to the Dictator xi ching pong so nothing to worry about.
AVZ need to make an announcement either way to clarify seeing as MMGA are claiming that CATH notified the current bod

There is a distinction between AVZ and the current bod. CATH got the deal of the century and will get paid 20m if current bod walk away so win win for them. Just because they are purportedly backing MMGA doesn't mean they have cancelled the TIA, it would actually show they are still committed to the project imo

Reactions: 10 users

cruiser51

Top 20
At Kenno01

Sorry, my English is not that great, am still trying to hone my language skills, but I thought it was 'being played like a fiddler's dick'.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

9cardomaha

Regular
Sorry, my English is not that great, am still trying to hone my language skills, but I thought it was 'being played like a fiddler's dick'.
I think he meant to say that Tom is a 'kid diddler'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

SilentOne

Regular
It's a nice dream. But I can't see anyone other than the Chinese being interested in the DRC.
Manook,

Thats where you are wrong - its just heating up.

SilentOne

Reactions: 8 users

Hemicuda

Regular
been hitting the sauce early these last couple of days on the back of good news, so feeling rather feisty - advanced apologies for genuine holders who cop it. and a big fuck off to detractors who are lurking.

Drunk Ian Mcshane GIF by American Gods

Unfortunately i haven't been able to get any AVZ officially sponsored alcoholic beverage in singapore.

children drunks GIF
brut beer at leVel 33 should sort you out

Reactions: 1 users

Tinrattler

Emerged
1mill shares here mate, have sat on the sidelines watching this shitshow but can no longer hold my breath, and yes I voted against Make maggots great again
add 800000 to that , and agree with statement .

Reactions: 5 users

paras

Observer
Which is the best copper mining stock in terms of valuation?

Rediah

Regular
Just for the record this is not me

This account on TSE is created after I spoke against MMGA on X when they leaked @Deboss identity. Now new account popping up with my name on the only platform I use and not on HC. Coincidence? perhaps yes, do I care? No!! 😂

If he is real, good on him for waking up and caring about AVZ and joining the discussion. If not then I will do what Mike Tyson politely conveyed to Deus da Guerra.

Also;
the office GIF

• Haha

Yaseen

Regular
Neither

I said Cominiere need to be gone from Dathcom before completion of CATH TIA or they would have FROR on the 24% under Article 9 of the Dathcom JVA

That was the entire reason the CATH deal was done as a TIA rather than us completing the sale on announcement

Management have been very clear that 'alternative funding' would be required if no ML and therefore no CATH money which was announced today.

View attachment 49770
View attachment 49771
View attachment 49774
View attachment 49772
View attachment 49773
ok, So what was the point of the waiving of ML criteria?

To some others....
why would anyone be worried about who I am? Im not trolling anyone, nor am I being rude to anyone, im a legitimae holder and I'm in agreement on most issues with most holders, and I'm clearly not on the MMGA, Chinese, Boatman bandwagon. I'm simply here discussing the stock I own. None of us will agree on every single point I assume, so Im happy to hear others opinions. My name here is not my real name but was chosen as I am a muslim and like the name. I really shouldnt need to give any more info than that

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Dave Evans

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Nellie17

Regular
My contacts says the bond between Cath and AVZ remains in place. If the bond was broken then an annoucement would have been made.
Rumours are circulating because MMGA are getting desperate along with those connected to the Dictator xi ching pong so nothing to worry about.
I don't mean to offend Geo, but in my opinion only, your contacts can now be classified as a total fuckwits & tossers in my books!
Keep your heads up peoples, we're better than them shit cunts & we will get there!

Stay positive, make sure everyone you know who holds, votes against those three cunts, and to all the good people on here, have a great weekend!

Cheers,
Nells x

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users
CATH has signed a document along with Yibin backing MMGA. This will affect our project funding ($240mil) but I don’t think they have the shares to be able to use for voting.

Our latest good news re: ICC has brought Yibin and CATH out of the shadows, so now we need to know how Huayou and Lithium Plus will vote. Between Yibin, Huayou and Lithium Plus they hold around 20%

I think as many people as are able need to contact FIRB and show the association between MMGA and Chinese companies

Agree. Pressure the Aus Gov to take action against China backers of Fat Tail MMGA.

I emailed new FIRB - ForeignInvestmentCompliance@treasury.gov.au - on Mon-23/10 - "SBJ: Please urgently look into the illegalities of MMGA’s fraudulent attempts to help Chinese interests steal the world’s biggest Lithium deposit from Aus Biz, AVZ Minerals, and Australian shareholders." followed by some details.

I got email back today from "Gina Robinson — Assistant Director, Melbourne. Serious Non-compliance and Enforcement, Compliance Branch, Foreign Investment Division", saying "... confirmation that your email has been received and we will assess the information provided ...".

Fark MMGA. Fark Zijin. Fark Simon.

Br Sparrowhawk12.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Reactions: 6 users

TDITD

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

TDITD

Top 20
Fuckem.
  • Get the ML
  • Resume Trading
  • Cap raise $170M USD
  • Spend $20M USD breaking CATH terms
  • Pay $150M USD for remaining FROR 15% from Comineire
  • Drop BFS
  • Sell 24% Stake to any other western multinational (RIO) for $500MUSD
  • Build 10mtpa mine
  • Send a fuck you card to everyone - Cong, MMGA, Comineire, Lisette, JFMK, CATL/Yibin, Green Mamba

Agreed and the fuck you card comes with a .......

3icpqx7y.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Dave Evans

Regular
I don't mean to offend Geo, but in my opinion only, your contacts can now be classified as a total fuckwits & tossers in my books!
Keep your heads up peoples, we're better than them shit cunts & we will get there!

Stay positive, make sure everyone you know who holds, votes against those three cunts, and to all the good people on here, have a great weekend!

Cheers,
Nells x

Totally agree Nells! Mr Pei is mates with Bin Guo, and Yibin previously tried to get on our BOD. The evidence that the Chinese are trying to steal Manono and using the stooges to do it is overwhelming.

And Australians are sick of the Chinese using force to take whatever they want. I seriously doubt Australians are going to let these cunts get away with it.

Check out these shifty backstabbing faces

Resized_Screenshot_20231010_124419_Gallery.jpeg
IMG_5796.jpeg

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 25 users
ok, So what was the point of the waiving of ML criteria?

To some others....
why would anyone be worried about who I am? Im not trolling anyone, nor am I being rude to anyone, im a legitimae holder and I'm in agreement on most issues with most holders, and I'm clearly not on the MMGA, Chinese, Boatman bandwagon. I'm simply here discussing the stock I own. None of us will agree on every single point I assume, so Im happy to hear others opinions. My name here is not my real name but was chosen as I am a muslim and like the name. I really shouldnt need to give any more info than that
Yeah it's a weird one. Announcement about waiving conditions specifically says ML. That's why I think Cominiere's FROR is the bigger issue. Especially when 15% of that is currently under Zijin's subsidiary's name in the RCCM.

The way it was meant to go down was after Dathomir is gone we buy 15% from Cominiere. Then ML gets issued. Then Cominiere cede remaining 10% to DRC government which only happens after ML in mining code and then we sell 24% to CATH from our acquired 90% leaving us with 66% imo

But obviously if that sequence isn't followed then Cominiere or another entity that outbids us for the Cominiere 15% can then enforce their FROR as a party of Dathcom. Unless a waiver is signed by them giving up FROR.

I think the waiving of the conditions in the CATH TIA was meant to give access to funds for AVZ before the whole shitshow of ICC arbitration kicked off by Zijin put a halt on things. That waiver was announced in February 2022 before the ML was issued by decree in the April and ICC was launched by Zijin in the May.

Perhaps CATH doesn't feel as confident in handing over the money as it did in February 2022. There isn't an obligation for them to pay up with the waiver it just means that the ML isn't technically needed for it to happen. Although they defo could have just been playing games this whole time either way.

Reactions: 10 users

Azzler

Top 20

Cheers,
Nells x
So proud of your gratuitous use of the word 'Cunt' there Nells. :love:

• Haha
  • Love

Samus

Top 20
Ahhh the dreadcocks hairstyle, suits him
Medusa of the dick snakes.

Can just imagine him floating around on jerkoff's pool munching on the floaters produced by the MMAGOTS and Bin Chicken.

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom