AVZ Discussion 2022

Thaz

Regular
Jesus.

2 days away in the hospital, and there have been strings of announcements from avz and mmagots.

I should go away more often.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Azzler

Top 20
AVZ still trying to convince holders to vote as per their instructions. Received another call just now from someone representing AVZ.

Vote must be close enough to keep making this effort. Concerning.
It's all very concerning.
It's not that MMGA have the numbers, it's that most of the time retail shareholders dont bother voting at AGM's.
MMGA and china are relying on people not bothering to vote for them to win.
This is why AVZ are calling everyone to stress how important it is to vote.

I think we'll get a record turnout of voters.
MMGA have been contacting super funds trying to convince them to vote in their favor citing AVZ disclosure issues as reason.

You could say MMGA's continued email and twitter campaign shows they are very concerned about losing, otherwise why would they bother?

As for AVZ's calling campaign, this is simply in line with their duties as BoD and is expected behaviour in order to protect shareholder value.
On its own, it doesn't indicate a losing vote.

It's still a bit of a nervous time for us shareholders, I can't wait for it to be over next week.
Best of luck to us all.

Reactions: 18 users

BRICK

Regular
He’s a big boy, could possibly be coked up, if coming front on, first kick straight up into the balls, if his head goes down follow up with an ax kick (if not follow with a throat punch), or catch him side on at the urinals and dead leg the hip or femur then head into the front of the urinal

Disclaimer: Of course I’m only hypothetically putting these comments here for script I’m writing for a movie, not meant to be used for anything else
Hmmm, what are you saying? that we are gonna need a larger pot then?

Alt_2TAS CRAY POT.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Anyone have shares I Qsuper and managed to vote accordingly?

Reactions: 2 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Hmmm, what are you saying? that we are gonna need a larger pot then?

View attachment 49743
Just a few more.
There is the duty of care, pots can't be made too heavy. :oops::oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Flexi

Regular
Just finished following up and obtaining confirmations from family, relatives and friends who followed my advice and bought AVZ shares, that they have voted as per AVZ green form. Of the 9 persons 8 have confirmed bringing the total to 8,655,000 votes in favor of the current board.
I person on holidays, not responding.
Now all we can do is wait till next Thursday
GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE GOOD AVZ SHAREHOLDERS.....and not to the other CUNTS/MAGGOTS who vote against us.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 55 users

cruiser51

Top 20
He’s a big boy, could possibly be coked up, if coming front on, first kick straight up into the balls, if his head goes down follow up with an ax kick (if not follow with a throat punch), or catch him side on at the urinals and dead leg the hip or femur then head into the front of the urinal

Disclaimer: Of course I’m only hypothetically putting these comments here for a script I’m writing for a movie, not meant to be used for anything else

After the AGM sport activities in Langley Park

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

SilentOne

Regular
It looks like CCP has made itself heard. No Chinese company would be voting against CCP orders.
Time for the shareholders to stand-up, the only ones voting for MMGA should in essence be CCP.

What are the odds-on PH receiving a broken nose or a black eye at the AGM?

I am guessing that there would be a congo line

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Scoota30

Regular
If CATH do vote against us, others have mentioned they will need to pay the $20M break free fee. Unless there is a clause in the TIA that says it is terminated for them not showing us support via an AGM vote, why would they pay $20M to break the deal? having 24% for $240M USD is a absolute steal for them. If anything, wouldn't we have to pay the $20M break free fee to get away from them?? What a head fuck
@Carlos Danger

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Gmailuser

Emerged
Just finished following up and obtaining confirmations from family, relatives and friends who followed my advice and bought AVZ shares, that they have voted as per AVZ green form. Of the 9 persons 8 have confirmed bringing the total to 8,655,000 votes in favor of the current board.
I person on holidays, not responding.
Now all we can do is wait till next Thursday
GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE GOOD AVZ SHAREHOLDERS.....and not to the other CUNTS/MAGGOTS who vote against us.

I’ve added 2.47 million to that total. Approx 11.1 million in total to start the count going.

• Fire

Helios

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

Dave Evans

Regular
CATH has signed a document along with Yibin backing MMGA. This will affect our project funding ($240mil) but I don’t think they have the shares to be able to use for voting.

Our latest good news re: ICC has brought Yibin and CATH out of the shadows, so now we need to know how Huayou and Lithium Plus will vote. Between Yibin, Huayou and Lithium Plus they hold around 20%

I think as many people as are able need to contact FIRB and show the association between MMGA and Chinese companies

The more you think about it, the more desperate the Chinese backed stooges (MMGA - Fat Tail) seem to be. Why else would they release this about Yibin and CATH now, rather than keep it too themselves?

We know they are sneaky, misleading scumbags who are operating for the Chinese trying to steal Manono. If they thought they had the votes you wouldn’t imagine them trying to persuade more people to back them.

Perhaps they are trying to convince the other Chinese companies to back them. I hope the other Chinese companies realise FIRB is watching if they want to benefit from AVZ’s thorough legal approach

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
If CATH do vote against us, others have mentioned they will need to pay the $20M break free fee. Unless there is a clause in the TIA that says it is terminated for them not showing us support via an AGM vote, why would they pay $20M to break the deal? having 24% for $240M USD is a absolute steal for them. If anything, wouldn't we have to pay the $20M break free fee to get away from them?? What a head fuck
@Carlos Danger
CATH's TIA is with AVZ not current bod

It hasn't been broken and them voting for MMGA shows they want it to continue just under different leadership

What happens post AGM if current bod win is anyone's guess but CATH will probs say it was just business lads let's get on with it or pay us 20m

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Fuck this guy is a cunt

• Haha
  • Fire

Samus

Top 20
@Carlos Danger
Sounds like more potential fucking arbitration to me :rolleyes:🤦‍♂️

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Panther22

Regular
3.3 mill from me.
Coming back from Samui for AGM. I need to see in person.
At the end of the day Chinese are Chinese, a Communist Country. You don’t get to do what you want, you do what your told.
Always thought it strange that Z were the bad guys and CATH the good guys on our side. The CCP want this stuff and the players have been told to go get it by any means. Thus we are in this position.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Samus

Top 20
Fuck this guy is a cunt

What's this slimy fucking cocksucker weasel on about? FMD, I'm going back to work.
That mug shot of that smug pissweak looking prick makes my blood boil every time. 😤
He needs one of those huge dildos with a suction cap attached to his forehead.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

BRICK

Regular
Hang on.. is that the back of tommys head i can see in the foreground....

GettyImages-526898494-5bae5cbccff47e0026b4df20.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Scoota30

Regular
Sounds like more potential fucking arbitration to me :rolleyes:🤦‍♂️
Fuckem.
  • Get the ML
  • Resume Trading
  • Cap raise $170M USD
  • Spend $20M USD breaking CATH terms
  • Pay $150M USD for remaining FROR 15% from Comineire
  • Drop BFS
  • Sell 24% Stake to any other western multinational (RIO) for $500MUSD
  • Build 10mtpa mine
  • Send a fuck you card to everyone - Cong, MMGA, Comineire, Lisette, JFMK, CATL/Yibin, Green Mamba

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I havnt visited the MMGA website until now, hows this for rationale ....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1700192137928.png

DRC law doesnt have a " harmonious relationship " clause....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

MMGA state Dathomir wasnt even paid one instalment before the 15% was passed onto CATH...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

lies.gif

Green envy !!

AVZ refused to consider a common sense approah.......:unsure:

Oh, i get it......

corruption-vote-buying.gif

This is probably why MMGA frequented Simon Congs lobby lounge at his Fleuve Congo hotel........;)

imo

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom