AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
If we get a couple of Hadleys over Serge & Costa because of this then fuck me we are dumb.
It would be a DISASTER

Everyone should vote as prescribed by the board

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 33 users

GD4

If you vote as per @Deboss you have the potential to vote in the Hadleys and amost any of the SH nominees before and after Ludbrook and Huljich before it even gets to Serge and the other recently appointed directors

Fuck Me

Have a look at his voting

View attachment 48427

With respect I think you missing the point, If by any chance the 3 Fat Tail nominees get enough votes to vote themselves in, they may also have enough votes to vote down Dr Casta, Serge and Salome. Voting as per Deboss's recommendation would safe guard against this.

Reactions: 2 users

solo

Regular
With respect I think you missing the point, If by any chance the 3 Fat Tail nominees get enough votes to vote themselves in, they may also have enough votes to vote down Dr Casta, Serge and Salome. Voting as per Deboss's recommendation would safe guard against this.

How Deboss recommendations can safe guard this???? If Fat Tail have enough votes then they will easily outnumber "For" votes for Hadleys and others. I've been saying this since day 1. Stop this bullshit and vote as per BOD recommendations.

• Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Azzler

Top 20
This is an AVZ Community Announcement

There was a misunderstanding in the way the voting works at the AGM, and as a result shareholders have been promoting the wrong advice on how to vote.
As is outlined in the latest AGM Supplemental Announcement, we need to change our votes if nessecary, for the best outcome for AVZ and it's shareholders.

We must
VOTE AGAINST resolutions 2-17
And
VOTE FOR resolutions 18-22

If you've already voted, please take the time to change your vote at www.automicgroup.com.au

* The misunderstanding was that there are 5 board positions vacant, and that the recent board appointed members would also be blocked.
The whole exercise would have not worked if we never had enough votes in the first place anyway.
So please vote as the board recommends.

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Azzler

Top 20

The blocking strategy would not have worked anyway if we didn't have the numbers to vote them in, VS those voting no to them.

And if we DO have the numbers, then MMGA wouldn't be getting in anyway, so as I see it this strategy wouldn't have made any difference.

Reactions: 3 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
With respect I get the strategy on the Hadley votes but Deboss goes further and prescribes voting for every SH nominee below Ludbrook and Huljich

"IF" any of them garner enough votes you could end up with the Hadleys + 3 other non endorsed SH Nominees on the board all to the exclusion of Dr Casta , Serge and Salome (assuming the MMGA maggots don't have sufficient power to get themselves up or vote anyone down)

Just keep it simple and VOTE AS THE BOARD DIRECTS

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
How Deboss recommendations can safe guard this???? If Fat Tail have enough votes then they will easily outnumber "For" votes for Hadleys and others. I've been saying this since day 1. Stop this bullshit and vote as per BOD recommendations.
100% Solo

100%

Reactions: 12 users

cruiser51

Top 20
It would be a DISASTER

Everyone should vote as prescribed by the board
Just been in contact with Atomic.
They have now uploaded the 31/10/2023 AVZ MINERALS LIMITED 2023 AGM Proxy Form on their website, which was missing.
It is THE personal form with your HIN number, name and postal address on it, which you need to take with you, if you wish to attend the AGM, one for each holding if you wish to vote during the AGM.

I am not going to tell people how to vote, other than the BoD advised a certain vote for a reason.
If you think you know better than the BoD, good luck.
If not sure contact AVZ or Atomic, don't get your wisdom from social media.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Scoota30

Regular
Just been in contact with Atomic.
They have now uploaded the 31/10/2023 AVZ MINERALS LIMITED 2023 AGM Proxy Form on their website, which was missing.
It is THE personal form with your HIN number, name and postal address on it, which you need to take with you, if you wish to attend the AGM, one for each holding if you wish to vote during the AGM.

I am not going to tell people how to vote, other than the BoD advised a certain vote for a reason.
If you think you know better than the BoD, good luck.
If not sure contact AVZ or Atomic, don't get your wisdom from social media.
I got the below email back from them automic morning 🤔

"I can confirm you have completed online voting, if you wish to change their vote via single holding access or via registered portfolio.

If you wish to attend upcoming AGM, once you arrive at the meeting location, please go to the registration desk and provide your Full HIN, registered Name and address, you no longer required to bring a hard copy of your proxy form to attend the meeting."

Reactions: 5 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

Yup, if MMGA have the numbers, then they win and their votes will be against everyone else and we lose, so the board ends up with 3 clowns, Nigel and Rhett.

There will be thousands of disconnected voters who, if they bother to vote, will simply do as they were advised to by the BoD. Under those circumstances, none of the non-endorsed candidates have a shitshow anyway, (despite us loving them all).

It's more important to actually ensure we harness enough voters to vote (as endorsed by the BoD), than to get cute with strategies. The BoD will then be precisely as it is now, no more, no less

Reactions: 30 users

obe wan

Regular
But you guys surely know about endorsed and non endorsed weighting...come on, even the glorious rooster knows that

IMG_1581.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Bonsoir

Regular
But you guys surely know about endorsed and non endorsed weighting...come on, even the glorious rooster knows that

View attachment 48431
Is there anyone available to clearly explain how this voting game works, if you don’t know or not sure don’t comment,only want 100% correct knowledgeable informed answers.

I’m hoping all the correct answers are the same.

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
With respect I get the strategy on the Hadley votes but Deboss goes further and prescribes voting for every SH nominee below Ludbrook and Huljich

"IF" any of them garner enough votes you could end up with the Hadleys + 3 other non endorsed SH Nominees on the board all to the exclusion of Dr Casta , Serge and Salome (assuming the MMGA maggots don't have sufficient power to get themselves up or vote anyone down)

Just keep it simple and VOTE AS THE BOARD DIRECTS

Don't tell me what to do.*

*Votes changed as you told me to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

SilentOne

Regular
Hi Team,

I have completed a number of courses with the Australian Institute of Company Directors - maybe it might be a good idea for some to look at the courses that are on offer to improve your knowledge.

SilentOne

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

obe wan

Regular
Is there anyone available to clearly explain how this voting game works, if you don’t know or not sure don’t comment,only want 100% correct knowledgeable informed answers.

I’m hoping all the correct answers are the same.
Need over 50% to get passed ; company endorsed issues / candidates takes precedence over non company endorsed issues / candidates .

List of non company endorsed candidates will get voted on in the sequence they are shown on the proxy .

When it was 2 positions available , If the first 2 for example got over 50% of votes in their favour , then the balance would be ditched .

Since now there’s 5 positions up for grabs and 3 of these are company endorsed . They will keep drawing ; say if 5 come out for the non endorsed pack ; that doesn’t mean they all get through to occupy a position ; the top 2 technically would pass through and then the 3 with the lesser votes would be compared to the votes of the company endorsed candidates.

The above is how i comfortably understand how it works

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Earlyspeed

A French translated version of yesterday's Zijin Announcement is kindly made available on the AVZ website 🧐. This announcement was clearly drafted to be read by the decision makers in Kinshasa.

1698733162305.png

Azzler

Top 20
Need over 50% to get passed ; company endorsed issues / candidates takes precedence over non company endorsed issues / candidates .

List of non company endorsed candidates will get voted on in the sequence they are shown on the proxy .

When it was 2 positions available , If the first 2 for example got over 50% of votes in their favour , then the balance would be ditched .

Since now there’s 5 positions up for grabs and 3 of these are company endorsed . They will keep drawing ; say if 5 come out for the non endorsed pack ; that doesn’t mean they all get through to occupy a position ; the top 2 technically would pass through and then the 3 with the lesser votes would be compared to the votes of the company endorsed candidates.

The supplement seemed to suggest differently.

Bonsoir

Regular

So if the 3 non endorsed lesser votes happened to end up with more votes than some endorsed candidates that could cause an issue moving forward or have I misunderstood your explanation ?

obe wan

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Thanks Obe, no, have not experienced that scenario before. I’ll take your word for it.

Doesn’t change my voting for directors though, I’d like the current 5 (2+3) re-elected. No need for any non-endorsed extras at this point

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom