AVZ Discussion 2022

antimatter

Regular
maybe you should ask one of the nominees how the 2 to 17 block was selected in that particular order;
Didn't you read the 18/oct announcement which stated "The election of the Directors’ nominations must be in accordance with the requirements under clause 14.3 of the Constitution. As the number of director nominations exceeds the available casual vacancies on the Board, the order of the resolutions for election has been determined by a ballot process in accordance with clause 14.3 of the Constitution, which was supervised by the Directors and an independent scrutineer. The order by which the various Shareholder-nominated directors will be considered for election at the AGM is as follows.... 1...16"

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Good sign she’s meeting with the MoM as well, hopefully Minoli can explain the good work Australian mining companies can do

Reactions: 14 users

BRICK

Regular
Good sign she’s meeting with the MoM as well, hopefully Minoli can explain the good work Australian mining companies can do
She reckons she discussed agriculture. I’ve just asked her straight out if she discussed AVZ. 🤨

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Azzler

Top 20
No not really, sure it's a clusterfuck, but because there's 5 positions available and if they drop out leaving only the MMGA goons at the table and competing for empty non contested positions on the board.…well then we’ll have a couple of MMGA goons in the board
Yes but in the end it comes down to who has the most votes, regardless of the position of noms.
If they got the votes to win, they'll just vote NO to everyone else, and get in.
If we got the votes, we'll vote no to MMGA and they can't get in.

This other noms stuff is now meaningless. Infact it can hurt us by blocking board endorsed noms.

obe wan

Regular

Obe, the Announcement just released literally states this is not correct.

Quoted:
"
elected candidates will be appointed to fill the five Board
vacancies in the same order the Resolutions appear in the AGM Booklet (ie starting with Resolution 2

and ending with Resolution 22) until a sufficient number of elected candidates have been appointed
to fill the five Board vacancies,

"
Take it as how you read it Azzler . Go to the appendix on page 127 on the proxy on the ever thoroughly explained AVZ announcement about how it works under the skin .

Over and out

Reactions: 3 users
maybe you should ask one of the nominees how the 2 to 17 block was selected in that particular order; there’s a few of them around and also why are endorsed candidates all sitting at the back …you do know that the guys ( all company endorsed ) sitting at the back were on the scene before 2 to 17 ; the company just didn't position them there so as to give 2-17 the best shot of knocking company endorsed candidates 18 to 22 out

anyway, as you will and as you see it I suppose 🙄.

Ps - Just remember to vote no for the MMGA guys at least...im pretty sure the endorsed candidate will get through if after the mom endorsed block 2 to 17 is rinced out and those votes are compared to the candidates out of the 18-22 endorsed ; they will move through IF their vote counts are at a better comparative percentage than those in contention within the 2 to 17 block .
Is that without applying the no vacancy rule?

I think what you are saying is that because we are not being asked to vote on the no vacancy rule the additional two spots on the board up to the max of nine in the AVZ constitution are available as long as one of the rabble or MMGA get a higher % vote than at least one of the endorsed nominees. But MMGA get polled first anyway so they will have either won or lost already before it gets to that point. The rules in the supplementary booklet say candidates will be appointed starting with resolution 2 and ending in resolution 22 until the five vacancies are filled and then the rest are deemed defeated. It says nothing about priority for the five endorsed nominees but how you are describing is how I originally saw it.

If it is decided 2 to 22 with no preference then the only way the no vacancy rule would come into play to help MMGA is if they win their votes and five of the rabble nominees above them also win but with a lower percentage which would still allow them to get the two seats at the end yeah?

20231031_181841.jpg

20231031_181908.jpg

IMG_1582.jpeg.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

obe wan

Regular
Didn't you read the 18/oct announcement which stated "The election of the Directors’ nominations must be in accordance with the requirements under clause 14.3 of the Constitution. As the number of director nominations exceeds the available casual vacancies on the Board, the order of the resolutions for election has been determined by a ballot process in accordance with clause 14.3 of the Constitution, which was supervised by the Directors and an independent scrutineer. The order by which the various Shareholder-nominated directors will be considered for election at the AGM is as follows.... 1...16"
Yes and that’s exactly how 2-17 was arranged FMD

Reactions: 2 users
Quarterly is out
20231031_201243.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Mr Clean

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Samus

Top 20
It's easy just don't vote for the MMAGOTS.
mokey-puppet-monkey (1).gif

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Doc

Master of Quan
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
She reckons she discussed agriculture. I’ve just asked her straight out if she discussed AVZ. 🤨

I wonder if the MoM had great farming banter...

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Doc

Master of Quan
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Doc

Master of Quan
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
12 months is plenty to reach an outcome either way? DRC govt can’t afford to wait that long that’s for sure

Reactions: 6 users
Getting a bit nervous with how much capital is left. The BOD are cutting it fine. Will certainly have to raise money next year if there is no resolution
20231031_203520.jpg

jericho-a-little-bit-of-the-bubbly-wine.gif

• Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

naringal

Emerged
Just voted as per BOD recommendation. I just need this shit show to reach a conclusion and even retrieve some of my hard earned. Anything above $0.00 is a profit as I am free carrying, but $500k to a $1000k would be nice. I suspect the former is the probable outcome.

JNRB

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom